~truth stays forever~

Lies

(THIS IS CHAPTER 15 AKA MY HIDDEN CHAPPY ()#&!$&)!$)

 

PREVIOUSLY

 

YOUR P.O.V

Sunbae...you're teaching me how to play  'RIver flows in you' now, stop being so nice to me.....I don't want to have hopes that will get crushed.....seeing you already fulfills everything...I need nothing more but............

I want to treasure our moments, I want to keep these memories.

I wish...I'm not  creating my own memories

But........i guess it's enough for me to remember you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOO JIN'S P.O.V

I walked away from Eun Mi, wiping off those fake tears of mine. 

Eun Mi, I thought you were useful but turns out you're stupid too. 

Eun mi-ah, you like to trust people easily don't you? 

I love it how you're so gullible.

I think I'll have to plan everything out precisely before I start.

Taemin Sunbae will be mine one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

Tonight was a long night. It's Saturday tomorrow...I'll have to go to Korean language-study school. That so much. Today, was such a wonderful day, it's probably the day with most memories of Sunbae. 

He's so gentle..and he promised to teach me 'River flows in you' every week. KYAA, I'm going to create more memories. I have space in my heart to fit them all in.....and they will heal the scars of my heart created by Soo jin, keeping me alive again...... :D

But again, one-sided love is painful...but loving you is like a beautiful wound.

I looked at the time...............2:00am.

I still can't sleep, I think it's because I've been thinking too much about today and these thoughts are stopping me from sleeping. I need to have enough energy..for tomorrow's tutor and private singing classes.

Sighh....I'll see Hwa young though, I wonder how she's been? She wasn't here for the past few weeks, I hope she's here tomorrow or else my tutor classes are going to be suicidal. 

-ring, ding , @(*$@($&@- 

eh? someone would text me this late? I clumsily grabbed my cellphone knocking some books on the floor  by accident. Sorry, I'm too lazy to pick you guys up so just lie there on the cold hard floor until Aunni does the work.

Jin Ae-ah, I'M BACK! I'LL BE HERE TOMORROW!

- Han Hwa Young-

YEAH!!! She's coming back! I have so much to tell her >.< and of course, she's back from a holiday so I shall see if she brought me any souvenirs. :D

I'm in an excited mood and I'm looking forward to seeing her, it's been over a month! *@#&@( 

I smiled as I rested my head on the pillow and slowly....fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

It's so late.......or should I say early? 3:00am.

I thought about the things Jin Ae mentioned, about Soo jin, about everything. I'm feeling a little annoyed because I'm left in such a confused state.....but I can manage it, I don't want to be angry at Jin Ae. It's the weekends...which means I can't see her.....I"ll just think about her then :)

But........she doesn't even know my feelings towards her and she won't even feel the same back. I think she likes Onew-hyung, I've seen them quite close at times...and she seems happy with him. Maybe I should keep these special feelings to myself and not share it....even though it may be lonely but...

I've never been in love, I can't say this feeling is sarang but....it's just something special.

I walked out my room and saw Jonghyun-hyung just standing there, holding a glass of milk. 

".....hyung?" I tapped him on the shoulder, he looked stoned, I wonder what he was doing.....or thinking.

"hyung?" I hit him on the shoulder, he immediately flinched and was amazed upon seeing me.....

"Taeminnie?" he replied, drinking the glass of milk he was holding.

"Hyung, why are you up so late?" I asked, worried. Usually Jonghyun-hyung loved sleeping and never really woke up in the middle of the night.

"eh..I can't sleep," he answered, turning away as he walked towards the couch. I followed him. This is weird, jonghyun-hyung not being able to fall asleep? eh?

"Hyung, you never can't sleep, tell me," I continued as I sat beside him. He looked at me in the weirdest way ever.

"Taeminnie...you're not asleep either," he replied, "Does our Taemin have problems?"

........That sounds more like something Key-umma would say. But yea........Taemin does have problems, but he doesn't know how to put it in words and he doens't even know what the problem is...

"Hyung......when someone......." I started as I saw Jonghyun-hyung's eyes widening, "when that person...makes you feel special and warm, but also painful when you see them happy without you....and at the same time they always seem like they want to tell you a lot but can't....and ends up saying half that makes you confused and annoyed..how they don't see you as someone close..and you don't feel trusted.....what is that?"

I watched as Hyung's eyes sparkled, he looked....fascinated o.O

His eyes were so SHINee and it glowed................looks like a cat.

"Taeminnie......." he said as he put his hands on my shoulder, "Is it sarang you're talking about?"

Sarang........what's that......I don't understand, how come Jonghyun-hyung knows what it means?

"Taemin-ah," he continued, "When you want someone to belong with you....when you feel bad seeing them happy without you........by chance...could that be....sarang? Who is it?"

.........Sarang...who?

Could it mean........I love...Jin ae?!

nono....I don't like her...but.........I want her to belong with me...I want to be the one making her happy....

"Jongyun-hyung," I replied, "It can't be sarang...it's only a feeling...probably in the sibling way..."

"eh?" Jonghyun-hyung answered, "Well...I can't tell you what you're feeling...I'm sure you know deep down inside."

..............he sounds weird, I think there's something wrong with him.....and I don't know anything deep down inside....well, I do.....am I denying it? I should change the subject before I get busted.

"Hyung, is there somethig wrong?" I asked.

He shrugged....success in changing the topic ^^

".......Taemin-ah...hyung feels emotional...no....noo... I'm sleepy now, after drinking that glass of milk..goodnight," he replied as he quickly got up and went back to his room.

Yes, it's this feeling, half telling, half not, CONFUSING, MIND BOGGLING, MIND TWISTING...........like how Yoon Jin ae always made me feel. 

Once again, the world is confusing me.......I'll just ask hyung later then............I should get to sleep too........and for jin ae, mianhae, I don't know how to talk to you. I can only teach you River flows in you and that's about it.....the only memories I can create with you seem so little.

~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

"HAN HWA-YOUNG!" Jin Kyong Aunni squealed as she ran over to hug Hwa young tightly, suffocating her. 

"Jin kyong-ahhh!" she squeaked, "let me go and receive your present!"

Jin Kyong-aunni's eyes widended, kekeke, Aunni, I know your secrets, you love gifts. Should I tell key Sunbae about that? Wait...I don't really know him well........but still...HAHAHAAHA

-violently chuckles mentally-

Hwa young turned to her bag and got out a cute and small present box. It had a pretty pink ribbon tied to it. The ends of the ribbon dangled over the edge of the box.....kyaaa, it's so cute!

"Jin Ae Aunni," she said as she handed me one of the cute boxes. I gladly accepted it, smiling.

"Gomawoyo," I replied, "I'm very gratefullll, hwa young-ahh!!"

"keke," she laughed, then took out the other one and handed it over to Jin-kyong Aunni, "Jin kyong Aunni, this is for you."

"kyaaa, it's so cutee!" she squeaked, gladly accepting the present as she smiled, "gomasubnida."

i was about to put the mini box away but hwa young stopped me.

"Noo, open it firstt D:," she said, "OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN!"

I was annoyed at her nagging so I took the lid off the mini box as Jin Kyong aunni did the same. To my surprise I saw a pretty silver bracelet as beautiful shades of pink charms that shined hang with it. The charms were pretty, little delicate cirles of different shapes. I realized my charms read, 'truth.' I looked at Jin Kyong Aunni's bracelet of the same design except blue. It read 'stays.'

"Jin Ae aunni," hwa young smiled as she showed me her green bracelet reading, 'forever.'

..Truth stays forever. I thought about the lies of my past experiences, I didn't know how to feel...

"Jin kyong, Jin Ae aunni," Hwa young started as she held our hands together with hers, "Remember behind lies there's always truth and among the truth there's always lies.....Aunnis, I want you two to believe in that and stay strong! I don't want you two to be sad again so think about the bracelets. No matter what, the truth is always here, it stays forever no matter what the lie is.  When you told me about what happened with Jaejoong and Soo jin....and Jessica, Tiffany, everything, I realised that your experiences, I don't know why I felt like I learnt something from you two......gomawo,"

Like that, she hugged us tightly....Truth stays forever.....but what if the lie overpowers the truth? Then how can it stay forever? Behind every lie is the truth.....but what if the truth was impossible to find? What's the difference of the lie being the truth itself if the truth can never be found?

 

"Hwa young-ah," I whispered, "gomawo."

I could only thank her for the gifts but I don't want to believe in what she said....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

Ok, I'm officially bored at home. I'm watching my hyungs play with yooguen. Yooguen always rejects me anyway, what can I do? 

"Yooguen-ah, Taemin Appa looks sad," Key-hyung said, "Do you want to ask him what's wrong?"

Yooguen turned to look at me with those cute eyes. Kyaaa, I want to bite him. He came running towards me as I caught him in my embrace. He felt so soft and warm >.< 

The thought of him leaving in like....2 weeks makes me feel sad, his umma and real Appa is back......but it's ok, we can still see him, he's Onew-hyungs family friend.

"Taemin Appa," he cutely said in that cute little voice, "ice cream!"

Ice cream.....that reminded me so much of Jin ae and her ice cream filled with sarang. I don't know why I felt sad though, thinking about her, it doesn't make sense. I think I'm angry at her for not telling me anything.....but...why am I sad? Isn't being in love suppose to mean you're always happy thinking about someone......?

The hyungs were all watching me and my sad expression, clearly they knew something was going on. I didn't want to hear any questions though....although it would be nice to have someone to talk to. Maybe someone close to Jin ae. Would I be able to trust Jessica on that?

"Taemin-ah," Minho-hyung called, "Are you ok?"

I stood up as I let go of Yooguen. He fell into Minho-hyung's arms. I put on a warm jacket and headed towards the door...still not saying a word.

"Yah, Taemin-ah," Key-hyung called, "Where are you going?"

I held onto a nearby rack as I was having trouble with my balance as I put my shoes on.

"I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back soon," I replied as I left the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

JESSICA's P.O.V

This neighbourhood is someone really quiet and peaceful in the weekends. There's no screaming from Jin ae and Jin kyong's house. Most of the time they'll be attacking bugs and insects or something, squealing and disturbing the neighbourhood.

I stretched my arms out, inhaling the soft clean breeze that blew passed. The sun shone brightly as most of it's rays were caught in those pretty flowers that were so colourful! But it's August, it gets colder now but the I like the soft Autumn wind. 

I looked down the street. There was a round about that lead to another street. I'm guessing that's where Jonghyun Oppa lives....with the other people.....somewhere down there. It seems so close yet far away.....

I watched as a figure was coming towards this direction from a distance. I squinted my eyes to get a better view as the sun was too bright. To my surpise, I saw Taemin. what is he even doing here? He started waving and smiling at me.

eh? I don't understand, I hardly know him or talk to him.....is there something he wants to know from me?

I walked up towards him, who was still smiling and waving. He looks just like a little kid. Kyaa, so cuteee, that's probably a reason Jin ae likes him so much.

"annyeong, Jessica!" he greeted, "Can we talk?" 

I nodded and lead him to a nearby bench that were close to the beautiful flowers. The fountain was right in front of us, constantly spraying light droplets of water that felt so comfortable against the face.

"annyeong....what is it you wanted?" I asked as I looked at him who was now beginning to look somewhat uncomfortable ...he began looking away from me and staring at the ground.

"i wanted..." he whispered. I leaned closer to him to listen to his quiet voice. I really couldn't hear him well....I felt him slightly shuffling away from me....

"Can you please tell me about Jaejoong-hyung and the other Sunbae's stories....I want to know the relationship between Jin ae and Soo jin........" I heard the quiet whisper.

The name Jaejoong struck a chord of my heart...hard, uncomfortable. I'm not sure why...I thought I didn't care but it must've been the pain he left behind....the pain he caused....or is it Soo jin I have to blame? I hate hearing those two names...Jaejoong, Soo jin. Although Jaejoong was used by Soo jin....I don't know why I still feel hatred towards him, especially towards that called Soo jin.

I wondered why Taemin wanted to know? He mentioned knowing the relationship between Jin ae and Soo jin. Could it be that he cared for Jin ae? Or is it because he wants to know why we display such a strong hatred towards her? 

Taemin was constantly staring at me with a confused expression, he seemed to want to read my mind and what I was thinking as I didn't even give him a response for such a long time, it's been awfully silent, so silent I could hear the footsteps of a ladybug....maybe not.

"Do you care about Jin ae this much?" I finally spoke. I watched as his face started to look a bit embarassed...a light pink shade started to form on his cheeks.

"Jessica....let me tell you this but please don't tell anyone?" he replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

The whole day all I thought about was the bracelet and its meaning. Truth stays forever, seems to be some joke. When you live among lies, how do you know which is truth and which isn't?

I stared at my pretty pink bracelet that was now elegantly placed around my wrist. I thought of Hwa young's words and the meaning behind them.....I didn't understand anything or should I say...I refused to understand it. I didn't want to believe truth existed, in this society it's something that just isn't alive. It's dead.

I don't know why I'm so negative and stubborn but I didn't want to believe in such things.....To believe the fact that truth stays forever is like believing a lie.....it's not true. I wanted to live in my own beliefs.....everything I believed seemed true to me....but if it was only me who knew the truth then.........it meant nothing. My belief makes no impact on anyone, even if it was only me who knew the reality of things it didn't mean anything, the generation is still living in lies.

Thinking about all this just makes me even confused. I'm starting to lose grasp of who I am. Truth, lies, I don't know the difference......I don't even know what I'm thinking, nothing makes any sense. The more I think the more confused I get. The more I think about truth and lies the more upset I feel. 

Most of all, I don't even know if my thoughts even have any connections on reality...I'm confusing myself. That's what I'm doing. It seems like my thoughts never link back to its starting point, it just floats around my mind as unanswered questions. 

I closed my eyes.

Jin ae, stop thinking.

Open your eyes and see what's infront of you...whether it's lies or truth...who cares.

I gently opened my eyes to see a guy sitting opposite of me. He was staring at me, probably thought I was insane. He was good looking though....his eyes weren't that big but he had a perfect nose and mouth. He was just sitting there, with a guitar case next to him...

I've been taking these private singing lessons for awhile but I haven't even seen him before. Could he possibly be new?

I stared at him as he took a sip of hot chocolate then started looking through his music notes. He looked like a composer, someone who wrote songs as I watched him add notes to his music piece. He looked so talented.......

-ring ring @(*&$@(-

The phone interrupted my thoughts as I ped my bag and started shuffling through the bits of useless junk tring to find my cellphone.

"yeobseyo?" I answered. 

"JJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE!," the voice screeched in my ears as I immediately held the phone one arms length away from my ear.

"shhhhh," I replied. I heard Jin kyong aunni's voice in the background. Eh? so Aunni was with this guy who just called me? She can't do that though, SHE LIKES KEY SUNBAE. I looked at my phone and saw who it was.

Lee Hongki?!

mwoh? Since when did he come back? He left the country like five years ago....wait, how can he still have the same number when it's been 5 years? and most of all... He's seriously back? oh...my..............gawsh. He's so loudddd, I don't want to put up with him againnnnnn.

"yah, Lee Hongki, since when did you come back?" I continued.

"Jin Ae-ah, I thought you'd be happy seeing what I look like now after my five year absense! You should see how pretty and hot I've become! Oh, and, remember remember remember that time in Elementary school when you called me a snail? I RUN REALLY FAST NOW! O: "

...........................

............................................

I didn't know how to feel. He was so childish. I can't imagine him looking hot and pretty or whatever...but I'm curious. kekee.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm at the cafeeee, yessss, that placeee with your sister KEKEKEKKEEEEEEE," he squealed. I just realised his voice sounded so different. I wondered was he still a retarded midget back then in elementary school. I was taller than him. And omo, his voice back then was so high and squealy like those retarded little girls. Now, it was just normal but there were still traces of the squealy-ness.

I'm getting goosebumps.

"Ok, I'm coming thenn, MEET YOU IN 2 MINUTES," I replied as I yelled the last MEET YOU IN 2 MINUTES before I hung up. Hopefully I killed his ears. His personality I swear, never changed at all.

I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I turned to see the guy with the guitar and music sheets. I think I distracted him a little before..........

"mianheyo," I bowed then ran towards the cafe. before I left, I saw him smiling at me and mouthing, 'that's ok,'

~~~~~

"JJJIIIIINNNN AAAEEEEEE!" Hongki squealed, he ran towards me, hugging me so tightly I almost died from suffocation...AND, that's so disgusting, I don't even know him well....well not after five years.

"get offf meee," I yelled as he slowly let go. I stared at him. 

.....

........

..............

HOW CAN SOMEONE SO WEIRD BE SO PRETTY?!

He had longish brown hair and a really pretty innnocent look o_O

he had really charismatic eyes and pink lips O_O

he used to look exactly the same as a girl..I see he's gone more manly now...however, I can still see light traces of girliness on his face......but still............HOW CAN SOMEONE SO WEIRD BECOME SO PRETTY. 

I looked out our height difference.

.

...

...

wow, this weirdo grew so much since the last time we met. He's so tall now....

"Jin Ae-ahh!" he squeaked as he covered my face with his palms. He was violently squishing my face like it was some kind of pillow. I didn't care if he was pretty or hot now, he's still the same.....same personality, following us everywhere in school....aka weirdddd.

"AUNNII, HELP MEEE!" I screamed as jin kyong aunni wrapped her arms around that his waist and pulled him away. I wondered why Jin kyong aunni even touched that creature...and....WHAT HAPPENED TO KEY SUNBAE? 

...he smiled cutely at me.

......

.......

OMG, HE'S SO ADORABLE O_O 

HE'S LIKE A DINOSAUR.....I take back calling him a creature.

"Jin Aee, Jin kyonnggg," he smiled, speaking in a normal voice...FINALLY, "Aren't you guys happy I came backk? Five years in the U.S was harrrddd without you ttwwoo!!"

"hehe...." I replied, I think he grew an obsession with us ever since we were little. I honestly have no idea why though....let me think...

~FLASHBACK~

"ouuchhh," cried a little boy that looked older than me. Tears were falling out of his eyes as his knees were all grazed. He must've fell from that tree.... I heard there were bananas on it. Monkey kid must've been finding bananas O_O

Aunni and I went up to him. We were nice little kids and helped the crying boy up. I carried him by the body while Aunni grabbed his legs. 

He stared at us and stopped crying.

"Aunniiii, let's take little oppa to the sickbayy!" I squeaked.

"YEAHHH kekekek!" Jin Kyong Aunni replied.

The little oppa wasn't feeling anymore pain and continuously smiled at us while he got his treatment. He had pretty eyes and lips. He looked like a noona...

FEW DAYS LATER~

"TTTWWINNNSSS,gomawoyooooo!!" I'm healed noww!!! 

That day onwards, the boy wanted to thank us by following wherever we went to keep us in company. He constantly fought with Jo Kwangmin and Jo Youngmin to get the most attention from us....he even rejected his bestfriend to be with us.

That monkey boy was Lee Hongki.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

..

........

................

........................

"HAHAHAH A KEKEKEK AHFASIUy($(!&$(!@&$," I laughed, omg, that story.... IS SO LAME IT'S FUNNY @&$(@&$($&@(&$(@.

Aunni and Hongki stared at me...............

"ahem," I cleared my throat, "uhmm, welcome backkk, it was peaceful without you!"

.......He didn't really look like he heard anything. Instead, he gave Aunni and I a ring.............no, he can't be......nonono.....proposing....noononon NOOOOOO. He's pretty and cute....I hate to admit he looks better than Taemin sunbae but...it doens't mean...NOOOOOO.

"TAKE IT AND WEAR IT," he squealed as he grabbed my hand and shoved the ring on my index finger and did the same to Aunni. I looked at the ring. It was plain silver with some light sparkly silver gems. It was engraved with forever. 

Is it another one of those things Hwa young gave me earlier? I looked at Jin Kyong Aunni's that read 'friends'. 

friends...forever........................then his one must read.....BEST?!

"best friends forever," he smiled, "Seeing I'm back, we're bestfriends again!"

............the ring was so pretty, I guess I'll accept it.....I guess it's not bad having him as a bestfriend, I just wanna see how Jo kwangmin and Jo Youngmin detroy him.....it sounds funny.

"ok," Jin Kyong Aunni and I replied at the same time. I caught him smiling like a loser. If only I took a picture of his expression his cute and pretty image would've been destroyed. Whatever, I guess he's alright.

"So...which school are you planning to attend?" I asked.

"uhmm, I don't know," he replied, smiling cutely. I swear he has to stop doing that or else I'd feel like biting him. "Honestly.....I came alone and......my parents weren't home when i left so they don't know. I only managed to bring my life savings which isn't that much. I DIDN'T RUN AWAY THOUGH, I'M NOT THAT BAD..."

I know he's pretty but it sounds like he's about to beg me to stay at our place.

"Jin Ae-ah, Jing Kyong-ahh, please let me stay at your place for just a 2 months, I'll be going back after...." he begged.

......

...............

.........................

I'm a psychic now shut up.

"Awwh, poor thing," Aunni said pitifully and she pat his head, "Jin Ae-ah, he should be allowed to stay right?"

I thought about my life living with him. It means dealing with his squeaks and squeals 24/7 and it might piss me off. No, It will piss me off. 

I looked at his angelic, pretty, hot, cute, @(*$@)$ face. 

Damn, why do you have to be ier than Sunbae?

He showed me his huge puppy eyes that made me feel scared.

"Ok............" I replied, I regret that.

"YAYYY, @($&@(" he squealed at the top of his lungs. 

The world suddenly feels so quiet and mute. What happened? 

Oh yea, he just destroyed me ear drums.

(jokes ;D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JESSICA'S P.O.V

Taemin likes Jin ae? Omo, I don't how to feel. If only she knew then she probably would've died from a heart attack. No, she would've screamed then kill herself or something with excitement.

But, He likes her? 

OMO, fireworks in my head, lalallaa, I should tell her.

Please don't tell her.........I don't think I'm ready..and I don't think she is either. 

Taemin's words echoed in my brain. His angelic voice that drove me crazy. No, don't think wrong, I don't like him. He's just.....a random oppa and sunbae. BUT

He's not ready? Jin Ae's not ready? 

That's nonsense. They're both denying their feelings. The way Taemin described the feeling he had when he's with Jin Ae is pure sarang. He's so stupid. He needs a wingman. No, wingwoman, that shall be me.

Jin ae seems to brighten up my days, I don't know why and I can't stop thinking about her smile sometimes....and the way she acts, the way she can make me forget the world.

Omggggg, sounds so cheesey but ccccuuuutttteeeee kkkkkyaaaaaaaaaaa I can't believe those words came out of Taemin's mouth, he looked so innocent but I didn't know he had these feelings too!!! I wish Jin ae could listen to those words. heheh, she'll be so excited she'll accidently stab herself in the chest or something.

No, that's not good.

A.I.S.H

Whatever, I should plan something.............get them together? I don't know.

-ring ring @*$&@(@$- (plus retarded ringtone sounds)

"yeobseyo?" I answered the phone.

"annyeong," it was Jonghyun oppa..........no, I feel so nervous now. eeekkk, my tummy, NO, butterflies and flying in it. Screw them, they're having a fun time flying through my intestines and I'm here feeling so uncomfortable.

"Oppa, what do you want?" I replied...SWEETLY.

"Taeminnie rushed out to see you right? He's home now and he's so silent, he's not talking and not even responding to Key's yummy, delicious, mouth watering, great, beautiful spicy rice cakes. Do you know what happened?"

.............................

...............

Taemin had secrets but I don't know if I can trust Jonghyun Oppa to not tell the others...

"uhm.." I gulped, I don't want to feel rejected by oppa but I don't want to break the promise with Taemin..."uhm........uh....uh..."

"mwoh?" I heard his y voice. OMO (@&$(*@&@($&@(*$ *-* my intestines filled with butterflies exploded...keke

"Taemin has some emotional problems......keke," I casually replied without considering my promises. I felt guilt creep up inside me.....

"really? I thought he was acting strange yesterday too..telling me about having feelings for someone and getting angry at them for not being happy with someone else not him........."

"MWOH? he's angry at Jin Ae?".............. omo, @(*&$(@$@$ my mouth, omg, someone, tape it please.

"morago? did you say that.......................those feelings he feels go towards....Yoon Jin ae? That girl that I've never talked to before? Wait no...once, I think, no I don't remember. Whatever........Jessica? is it trueee? Are you lying??"

I'm frozen. The cellphone was sitll in my hand but I already froze for about 3 minutes and 29 seconds. It must be awkward for Jonghyun oppa but he might understand why I'm frozen...

"Jessica?" he's y electrifying voice broke the ice.

"uhm.....Oppa, it was a secret...................please don't let anyone know...and don't let Taemin know that you know his secrets and that I know that you know about everything..... " I replied.

"Arraso Jessica, I won't let him know that I Know his secret and that you know that I know that I Know everything," he chuckled through the phone.

"keke, Oppa, I needa go jogging now, annyeong!" I quickly said so I could escape the reality. I just destroyed my promise.  This is not me. I keep promises ;(

But it's ok...he doesn't know that Jin ae likes Taemin. In fact, I'm the only person living in this planet that knows about Jin Ae liking Taeminnie and Taeminnine liking Jin ae.

Ha.ha.ha.....but I feel that I've invaded their privacy. Maybe I should just.......not intrude? It's their own thing..they have to realise it themselves right? But if I don't do anything what if it was too late?

No it won't ever be too late, I'll just sit back and watch....I trust them..

(author's note: or will it be too late? -laughs evilly and violently-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KEKEKEE, my long abandoned chapter has arrived >:D

I'm sorry if you're making too many friends in the fic, but I can't help fangirling over too many korean idols! keke, but you do realise this fic is suppose to be sad? It's too happy NOOOO.

I'm just a typical fangirl that fangirls over too many people, sorry, I would have to make you a loner soon. ekekees, The story is starting to get into its ...not really but, tell meee, does it sound too dragged...and long?

......I feel like a loner, I'm sure no one will comment.....but if I"m lucky to get one then I'll be so excited and kill myself LALLA.

oh, writing about Soo jin that makes me sick.....@$&@)@!)#*!) -explodes with rage-

ok, baibai >:D

~LOOK OUT FOR MORE~

COMENT, SUBSCRIBE <3 :D