missions

Lies

 

PREVIOUSLY

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

Aish, I'm going to be lateee. Jonghyun-Hyung might kill me.

"hehe," he smiled, "Nice to meet you too.......I gotta go...Annyeong~"

"Annyeong."

.....I wonder what the purpose of introducing herself is...

"Taeminnie Appa," squeaked Yooguen, as he handed me his ice cream. He wanted me to have some. I it.

"Gomawo Yooguen-ah, Appa taught you well to sharee," I smile, hehe.

The ice cream...the taste was full of.....sarang.

~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

Schooooool, like usual, SO BORING...... NO, I get to see Youngmin and Kwangmin today. THEY HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS. I think I should scream at them when I see them.

I got up before Jin Kyong, to cook MY version of spicy rice cakes. Youngmin and Kwangmin like them too.......too bad, I'm too poor to afford feeding anyone but me and JIn Kyong Aunni. Mianhae...Jojos.

Aish, when I finished the cooking, I ate some of it for breakfast then called Jin Kyong Aunni to wake up.

"Jin Kyong Aunnnnnnnnni," I sing, "Wakeeee uppppp, yeaahhh, yeahh, ohhhhh, ding ding ding...allaallaaa,"

She was awake. I can see it. She wrapped more blanket sheets around her, tightly, and went back to sleep again. 

"Auunnnnniiiiiii, Youngmin and Kwangmin are here today," I said, "We can't be late for themmm :<"

She shuffled and moved a little.

".........Yah, Jing Kyong Aunni," I said as I pulled the blanket sheets off her.

"arraso," she replied tiredly.

MISSION NO.1 -complete-

Sighh, I forgot how many missions I put on for today......I think one of them was to show Jessica and Tiffany who Taemin Sunbae was........ hmmm......they better not laugh at me. Aish, I think another was to...greet Sunbae with an 'annyeong' or something....I don't know.

My uniform was washed cleanlyyy. YAY~ I had to survive for 2 days wearing my sports uniform. I got so colddd ><, I managed to hide the fact that I was poured by mud water from Jessica...even Jin Kyong Aunni.

THey were clean uniformmm, yayyy, It's cleaner than before now, just as good as new! Jin Ae's washing skills, are always the best! 

Jin Ae's.....ice cream skills...also the best...full of SARANG.

Jin Ae's......hugging skills....also the best...FULL OF L.O.V.E.

....hmmm, I should get going now. I have a big day ahead. My missions. KEKEKE. 

"YAH! JIN KYONG AUNNI," I yell, "Lets goooooo."

We put or shoes on and ran to school again. The sun was shining bright..and of course, I was happy.

Taemin Sunbae~~~~~my love for you is coming nowww~~~

~~~~~

Eun Mi's P.O.V

I'm standing at the school gates, waiting.........Jin Ae, Jin Kyong-ah, you won't be late this time? I doubt it. I'm standing here for no reason. Aish.

"Eun Mi-ah," called a soft, breathless voice.

I turned around and saw Soo Jin. She was extra pretty today....her makeup and hair always done nicely.

"Eh?" I reply, not exactly paying attention to her.

I watched as the students walked by. I couldn't see Jin Kyong or Jin Ae. Something else caught my eye. The guy with the blonde mushroom cut...

"Taemin-oppa," I whisper to myself, he's so cuteeeee, too bad, he's Jin Ae's.

"Eh? Taemin? Who's that?" asked Soo Jin.

I wasn't concentration, I replied without thinking.

"Jin Ae's crush, he's cute right?" 

.................................omg, I just made the biggest error. I wasn't suppose to tell anyone....and I told....Soo Jin..........I wouldn't care as much if it wasn't her....................but it was.............Jin Ae doesn't like her.................aishhhh.....

"...uh. ... uhmmmm..........anni," I suddenly say, "Not Taemin, it's Jaemin."

that name sounds gay. I hope I could save Jin Ae's secret by lying this one time. Lying, is a good way to cover up errors, but some lies link with other lies, they go on top of each other, and you must keep lying so that you can cover up for you other lies....creating a world of lies. I hope I don't do that.....I'm scared of lies....especially as a world.

"eh? Jaemin?" replied Soo Jin, staring blankly at my face. 

I blinked.......I pray to God that she'd believe me.

"kekee, ANNYEONGGG, I needa go, BAI~" I ran away as fast as possible to disappear out of soo Jin's sight. Aish....I'm so screwed.

~~~~~

Soo Jin's P.O.V

Taemin? or Jaemin? Either way, he's cute..and Jin Ae likes him. Jin Ae is a loser, she'll never get the guy she likes. She never does anyway. I'll snatch then. Steal her crush.

But, I think I need to finish Jaejong off first.......but I'm not yet satisfied with the ammount of pain Jessica suffered. She needs more doesn't she? It's her fault for being a fugly .

But...Jin Ae? her big eyes, her white flawless skin and her pink lips. 

I don't like her, or Jin Kyong, they're both losers. Jessica suffered, now....I guess it's their turn to. 

Taemin/Jaemin, you surely won't fall for ugly losers would you?

The one you would be and should be falling for......

........................

is me.

YOUR P.O.V

We're not late, we're really earlyyy O:

I realised how good it feels to be at school so early. There's still people walking aroung being pedos and others still chatting with friends. 

IMPRESSIVE.

I just needa find Youngmin and Kwangmin now.

"Jin Kyong Aunni, let's find the Jo twins,"

"sure," she replied.

I still had my backpack, running around like crazy just to find their location. They should be looking for us too. If they aren't, I'm going to get really pissed.

REALLY PISSED :@

I casually went walking until suddenly a pair of cold hands covered my vision. 

"YAHHH," I scream, "get offfffff, eeeeeeee."

I struggled to get the hands off my face. I can't even see omg. THis is so cruel. I'm so scared now, it may be some mental patient that goes around little kids and then murdering them (*@&$(#@$

"YAHHHHH, get offff, I can't seee," I squeal.

"Guess who?" said the voice.

The voice.....................................it sounded familiar.........JO.......KWANGMIN......not a mental pedo/.....or is he?

"YAH, JO KWANGMIN-AH," I squealed.

He let go, he smiled at me. He's so cuteeeeeeee. Youngmin was next to him with Jin-Kyong Aunni.

"Youngmin-ah, Kwangmin-ah, ANNYEONG, I MISSED YOU GUYS TOOOOOO," I squealed.

I hugged them both whilst Jin Kyong joined the hug. Btw, they're not my Oppas. Im 6 days older than them....they're like......our BEST CHILDHOOD FRIENDS! omg omg, I saved them from getting bullied in kinder :3

"Did you guys miss me?" I asked, smiling.

"eh? miss you? Jeju Island was too fun to think about anyone, there was too much to enjoy, I forgot about Jin Ae and Jin Kyong-Noona" replied Youngmin.

.............................I could feel rage within Jin Kyong-Aunni and myself. 

"YAH, how dare you," we both call out.

I started attacking Kwangmin by pinching his cheeks then Youngmin by pinching his too. Jin Kyong Aunni attacked them with her bag and hit them with it. They're so (#&$#($$(!(@*, this was not what I expected...I was thinking about them......hugging us, squealing our namesss, whilst I stood there like some top . 

"Aishhh, ouuuucccchhhh," squealed Kwangminnn.

"Forgive ussss," called Youngmin as he pulled out a 2 wrapped up presents in bags and showed us.

"For you gaiz," they said at the same time.

Jin Kyong Aunni and I stared at the presents.  They looked so cuteeee. kyaaaa. Their eyes just twinkled when you stared at them. So beautifulll~

"Gomawo!" I squealed as I hugged Kwangmin so tightly, he could possibly be dead from suffocation. I could also see Jin Kyong Aunni suffocating Youngmin too.

"Yaaahhhhhh, calm downnn," Kwangmin said, "Let gooo. I know you love me and that but, You don't want to kill me ;D"

I let go, then shot him a death glare. Who said we loved you? :3 

"We put in the most thoughts in your presents," Youngmin continued, "so....PLEASE-BE-NICE-TO-ME-AND-LET-ME-COPY-YOUR-HOMEWORK-FOR-THIS-SEMESTER!"

We stared at him. He nervously swallowed.

Either way, mission 2 -complete-

~~~~~~~~~

Eun Mi's P.O.V

Soo Jin and I were in class. This is the only class we had together...without having Jessica and the others. I had questions to ask her.....a lot of them, she might know the answer to them, and...she trusts me a lot. 

"Soo Jin-ah," I started. She turned around...her eyes were so innocent, it was something a guy would fall for.....something a guy would look into and get lost in.

"deh?" she replied. I'm not sure if I should ask it.....but I wanted to know the truth. I didn't like seeing Jesssica and hte others suffer.....I didn't want to see Jessica hurt anymore.

"Jessica and the others keep suffering........................................" I started, "Why is that.........."

Soo Jin stared at me...she looked angry...................................

"WHy does this matter to you..Eun Mi-ah?" she replied, her tone was serious. I could tell she hated it when I showed that I cared for my other friends...but she can't stop me fom being their friends....can she?

"Stil.............why?" I answered..............

"I told Jaejoong that Jin Ae and Jin Kyong called one of his friends the 'ugly couple,'" she replied.

How can she do that?

"Soo Jin-ah," I immediately answered, "Why did you do that? How can you do that? I was the one who made it up and called them that. It wasn't them? How can you be so unreasonable? You can't blame it on them...It was me!"

"Why? because I hate them," she simplied replied, "Don't tell them anything I said to you. I trust you. 

I trust you........... Soo Jin really does trust me.........I pitied her sometimes....her face is way too innocent, it was hard to believe she could do such things.....I felt sorry for her...she must feel............lonely.....so that's why she flirts with guys......................isit because....she's lonely?

but, I still don't get how Jessica and Tiffany are involved in this too. How come they are also being abused? As for Jin Ae and Jin Kyong.............Soo Jin just has something against them. I think I know the truth...or maybe not? I was now certain Soo Jin was using Jin Ae and Jin Kyong. Soo Jin never really seemed to like them....it was a fake mask. I wonder how many lies she's told?

I wanted all this to end. RIGHT NOW. More questions are now hovering in my head.

~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

AFTERSCHOOOL, is always the best time. I see Taemin Sunbaeeee! We wait at the same point for the bus to come OO: It's the time when I can stare at him......maybe :3

"Jin Ae-ahh," I heard Jessica's voice. She waved at me, her beautiful long hair was so pretty as she ran towards me. it swiftly moved side to side, it was like silk.

"Annyeong!," I reply, smiling at her. Tiffany and Eun Mi weren't there....I think they left early. Hmmph, ditchers :<

"Jin Ae-ah," Jin Kyong Aunni continued, "Show jessica who your SUNBAE is," she empathised the word 'SUNBAE' in some cheesy lovey, dovey tone that made me feel like puking.

........"Don't stare at himmm too much, it'll be obvious..." I reply.

I could see how impatient jessica was, "Arras, Arraso, now show meeeeeeeeeeeeee," she nagged, extending the eeeeeeeee at the end of meeeeeeee. Her high pitched voice got annoying at timeees >.< BUT, I like seeing her like this...rather than in pain from Jaejoong and Soo Jin.

"You see...the one.....yellow.....hair," I slowly say, turning away as they kept looking like pedos.

"WHereeeee, whereee?" she asked.

"Yah, stop looking, it's so obvious," I yell, "YAH,"

omg, THIS is so awkward, what if Sunbae saw? What iff....what if, he thinks I like him?? NO, I don't want thatt. SHIRO. :'(

NOOOO, ANDWAEEEE.

I stare at him....he wasn't looking our way but it was still obvious that he could see us.

"YAH," i scream, hitting Jessica and Jin Kyong-aunni on the head. They were making it soo obviousssss, I was gong to scream.

"OHHHHH, I SEEEEEEE," squealed Jessica, her smile was pathetic and naive o.o, like some kind of little kid. She winked at me.

"Shhhhhhhhh, stop squealing D:," I reply, "JESSICAAAAAAAA, you make me feel sad,"

SIghh, her squeal was SO LOUD.  

"Mianhaeee," she continued, "how'd you find him? He's cuteee! kyaaa, you didn't disapoint me this time."

"Jin Ae-ah, he's not too badddd, after all those weird looking guys that you used to call 'cute'," teased Jin kyong Aunni.

Sigh....life is so sad.

whatever, mission 3 -complete-

I turned to stare in Sunbae's direction. To my surprise...he was....waving at me O:

"Annyeong," he called from a fair distance. KYAAA, his voice, It's like an alarm clock that rings and immediately catches my attention. I blush, I feel embarassed.

Taemin Sunbae, I wonder how you see me right now?

"ANYYEONGGGG," I called back, and waved to him.

He smiled at me....Kyaaaaaaaa, so cuteee......

I smiled back. This made my day. I was casually daydreaming, thinking about more fantasies...........

"Yah, Jin Kyong-ah," I heard Jessica's voice, but it was too soft to catch my attention. The alarm clock is still ringing mentally in my body, I can't hear anything else.

"Lets go, the bus is here..." she continued.

I didn't know whose voice that was, but it was surely not the alarm clock. I think it was just a small tick-tock on the clock that didn't really concern me.

so basically...mission 4 -complete-

YAY, HEHE, so happy, it feels like I'm reaching my goal...no, taking the first step. KYAAAAA >.<

~vroom vroom, honk honk-

I heard the loud engines of the bus. It disturbed me and my thoughts.

"Deh?" I looked ahead and saw the bus.....it was about to leave. Where was Taemin Sunbae? Aish, probably already left while I was having my fantasies....

The bus began to move a little..........

"YAHHHH, WAITTTTT," I scream, chasing after it.....I heard laughters from the opened windows....but it's ok.......laughter is something that has evolved onto me...it forever sticks with me.

From Jaejoong

From Soo Jin

From the Seniors

From everyone

Laughter, forever stays with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHAHAHHAA, update :3

I wish I had comments :') 

But it's ok, I appreciate anyone who views this story :3

btw....from the previous chapter when it was telling the story of Jessica getting laughed at.....it was true......in reality, it occured, she was hurt A LOT..............except she didn't break a glass cup....nor was Soo Jin witnessing it....but.....I could feel the pain she suffered. 

She's my friend.....who suffered the most emotional pain......throughout all the events that occured.....in reality