the guessing game.

Lies

PREVIOUSLY

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

 

She wants to use my cellphone? Why is she asking me when there's so many other people around.....and how do I know if she was only asking me on purpose to see what my number was...........
 
"I'll let you borrow it," Jonghyun hyung interupted as he got out his phone and handed it to her. I watched as her face looked slightly disappointed but then she hid it with a smile. 
 
"Kamsahamnida," she thanked as she walked a few metres and called.
 
"Jonghyun-hyung," I whispered, ".......gomawo."
 
"Taeminnie," he whispered back, "You know I just wanted to save you from her......she doens't seem true...."
 
She doesn't seem true? Is that suppose to make sense? Or did hyung mean she looked like she was faking o.O
 
Well........Jonghyun-hyung always understood me except.......it just makes me even guilty for hiding things...AHHH.
 
Jin ae-ahh, come back to save meee D:
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
JONGHYUN'S P.O.V
 
Why does Onew hyung keep looking at Taeminnie so weirdly? I mean...the whole day he's been so strange. Well........why I know this? Because I like to observe people closely...............in the normal way..hhee.
 
I'm wondering if Onew hyung knows something about Taeminnie's secret...it's because it seems like he does...well......yea, it seems like he ACTUALLY does.
 
"yah, hyung!" I called as Onew hyung began walking towards me who was lying on the couch so ily, (^__^)V.
 
"What do you need?" he replied as he sat on the other couch beside me. He stared at me in a really confused way that made me stop having doubts on him...BUT, I still have to ask him.
 
"Hyung...do you know.." I started as he began tilting his head while staring at me, "about....anything dealing with Taeminnie?"
 
he shrugged a little then stared at me and smiled, "mwoh? About Taeminnie? What am I suppose to know about him?"
 
.............is it possible that Onew hyung didn't know anything after all? In fact....did I just give some information away? Aishhhhhhhhh. I'm so stupidddd, PABO...@*(&$@(*$)@(*&)#
 
"Jonghyun-ah, is there something wrong?" Onew hyung asked worriedly.
 
"...I'm fine," I replied with a faint smile, "I'm just going to go out......"
 
"oh..ok, I'm just going to go back to my room now." he said as he got up and left.
 
Aishhhh. I decided to go to the...ice cream shop.....I want to eat ice cream AND I feel like talking to Jin ae. I hardly talk to her when I'm actually suppose to help her get along with Taeminnie 0: 
 
So..what time is it? 6pm.....I don't think she has her ballet today...and I think she should be there....I know that the thought of going to talk to her was sudden but I'm still going to do it, problem?
 
Ok then, here I comeeee!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
KEY'S P.O.V
 
I, as the Umma of this dorm keeps sensing that something is going on....I don't know why it feels like everyone here except for Minho is acting weird. Just today, there was the Onew hyung staring at Taeminnie weirdly then the Jonghyun hyung suspiciously eyeing Onew hyung...
 
The weird part is how Taeminnie seems to care more on how he looks now. He mentioned something the other day about re-dying his hair....since when did he dye his hair so oftenly?  AND he gives up his lunch breaks and goes and teaches Jin ae how to play the piano. When I used to ask him to teach me things he refused....
 
And as for Jonghyun hyung it seems like he knows something about Taeminnie. He always asks him weird questions....an example would be just then afterschool when Jonghyun asked him something like, 'What brings you to feeling this down or something..' and of course more moments which I shall not mention. BUT then he glares at Onew hyung suspiciously as if he thinks Onew hyung knows something and he's trying to protect a secret...
 
For Onew hyung....it was only today he started acting strange. Believe it or not, I was watching as he was talking to Eun mi this morning and I saw Tiffany hiding behind the bush.....poking Eun mi with a stick or something...I wonder what they were talking about? I mean...ever since that moment ONEW hyung started being weird......
 
Aishh, I hurriedly drank the whole glass of water then slammed the cup on the table.
 
"Kibum-ah?" Minho started as he stared at me with Keroro eyes, "What are you doing?"
 
What am I doing? Clearly I'm drinking water......AND I feel so excluded from everything.the whole situation.
 
"Minho-ah," I replied in an annoyed tone, "What do you think I'm doing? Do you have the IQ of an infant or a three year old? I'm drinking water!"
 
Aishh, secrets within this dorm is pissing me offf....AND Soo jin is pissing me off too....after another experience from today. She was so naggy and it was so annoying and fakeeee. Well.....not that I want to get into the whole story again..
 
"kibum-ah," he replied, "clearly you slammed the cup on the table, creatinga n extremely irritating sound."
 
"What do you want Minho?" I continued, "why don't you tell me about your girlfriend instead, GOSH."
 
"My girlfriend?" he answered, "she's fine...except I'm dying to see her. She lives too far away."
 
.....Minho is so flirty at school. I mean...he's got more girl friends than guy friends. But maybe his flirtiness is just a way of being friendly?
 
"oh," I said, "good for you then. I'm going to do some homework now. Goodbye."
 
I left and went to my room. Yes, I don't share this room with anyone because most likely the room would become messy easily and I'd have to be the one cleaning up all the mess.
 
So.homework? OK. 
 
-looks at laptop-
 
.....................
 
-opens laptop-
 
No homework. I'm going to play games. I can't be bothered...keke.
 
Hmm.let's see.......9247295868979 emails in inbox like usual....eh? Offline message from msn?
 
-clicks-
 
Yoon Jin ae: Key Sunbae! gomawo for taking care of Aunni so well! I'm so proud she has you. I, as her sister can't even comfort her like that so thankyou for making her feel well!
 
Oh.....ekkee, I'm glad someone is grateful for my doings ^^
 
Kim Kibum: No worries ^^ by the way, Taeminnie seems so strange lately...do you mind keeping an eye on him and asking him what's going on? Please do me this favour since he won't tell Key Umma anyything even if I had asked ㅠ_ㅠ
 
hopefully she'll see this when she signs in.......if she doens't receive it tonight...I'll just talk to her tomorrow.... AND........oh Jin kyong isn't online........
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
JONGHYUN'S P.O.V
 
"annyeonghaseyo," Jin ae bowed as I walked into the shop. She raised her head then saw me and she looked slightly surprised. 
 
"Jin ae-ah!" a voice called from the kitchen the then the person came out and walked to Jin ae, "eh? this is another customer! Shall we show him the taste of our ice cream full of sarang?"
 
...That guy was good looking...but feminine.....and he was taller than me. I hate to admit but...he was actually.....EXTREMELY good looking. Wait...ice cream full of sarang? MWOH? DID HE AND JIN AE MAKE ICE CREAM FULL OF SARANG TOGETHER? By any chance.....ARE THEY LOVERS? They seemed close too.....this guy can't possibly be..Taeminnie's love rival? O_o
 
"hm..ok," Jin ae chuckled, "Jonghyun sunbae, do you want to have some ice cream? I'll make it free since I want you to enjoy it."
 
"oh, thanx," I replied, "uhm..yes please?"
 
keke.......I loved ice cream from hereeeeee. When Key brings home about 6 cones of free ice cream from here he shares it with us and Yooguen. But.how did Key even manage to get free ice cream here? By any chance.........does he have some special relationship with jin kyong? kekeke. I love how I know most secrets.....
 
"OK JIN AE! LET'S SERVE IT!" that guy squealed as he grabbed Jin ae on the hand and pulled her to the counter where she served the ice cream. They kept giggling and smiling at each other........he can't possibly be.........DATING JIN AEEEE.
 
"here, Sunbae" smiled jin ae as she handed me a cone. I watched as that guy constantly smiled at me as I ate the ice cream. I don't know why I found it a bit creepy...............
 
"uhm..Jin ae-ah," I started with ice cream all over my mouth. Jin ae handed me a tissue and I used it to wipe my mouth, "gomawo, uhm, can we sit out there and talk?" 
 
I pointed at the benches just outside this little shop. 
 
She nodded, "Hongki-ah, look after the store for now!"
 
The guy called Hongki or something smiled then waved as Jin ae went outside with me.
 
We sat our asses down on the bench and the cone was still in my hand.
 
"Is it nice?" she started pointing at the ice cream I was holding.
 
"mhmm," I smiled, "gomawo, it's really nice."
 
"so....Jonghyun sunbae," Jin ae continued, "what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"
 
...........yea...why did I even want to talk to her anyway? ..............................I was going to ask her about how she saw Taeminnie but suddenly I don't feel like saying anything...
 
"uhm......" I replied..the thought of that Hongki guy suddenly popped into my mind, "are you and Hongki dating or something?"
 
She stared at me then chuckled a little, "Lee Hongki? haha, noooo, we're just childhood friends and we're just close. Plus, I already like someone."
 
Jin ae immediately placed her hand over and she suddenly looked so concerned and woried. I don't know what got into her but I'm just dying of curiosity now...
 
"eh?" I simply said, "Really? Well.....do you want to play a game now?"
 
She looked at me in a confused way as she heard the word 'game'
 
"The swapping game," I replied, "When I'll tell you who I like while you tell me yours."
 
I didn't know why I said that but curiosity killed the cat or something like that. I wanted to find out SOOO much but.....that means I would have to tell her how I liked Jessica too.......
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
YOUR P.O.V
 
"The swapping game," Jonghyun Sunbae replied, "When I'll tell you who I like while you tell me yours."
 
omo, This can't be right.....Jonghyun sunbae is a close friend to Taemin Sunbae.......if I told him then it's going to be...well...what if Taemin sunbae found out? But at the same time....I've been wondering if he liked jessica.........because....well....at least I thought Jessica liked him too.....but I don't know why he wanted to know about me....and how he even thought Hongki and I were lovers. By any chance..could he have already known something about me?
 
"mwoh?" I continued, "Sunbae...what is it you want to know about me...?"
 
He looked startled as he heard me say that then he smiled, "No Jin ae-ah, I just wanted to know you well. It would be good listening to you call me oppa and how we can share a secret together."
 
Jonghyun Sunbae........Jonghyun Oppa. eh? Oppa sounds better actually.....but...what? Why would he suddenly want to get close with me and wanted to share a secret between us?
 
"eh?" I replied as my voice kinda cracked...hehe, "Jonghyun Oppa? secret?"
 
he finished eating the cone then went to a nearby bin and threw away the tissues. He then came back and sat beside me again.
 
"You even called me jonghyun Oppa," he giggled, "does that mean you made the deal? Shall we play the game now?"
 
.........I half wanted him to know so that I could know who he liked but I also wanted to keep my own a secret....but that would be unfair...
 
"How about we guess," I smiled, "How about we take three guesses each but you HAVE to say either yes or no. You can't say I don't know or deny anything. Most of all, you can't lie."
 
"sure," he smirked, "So, game started?"
 
We played a round of rock paper scissors and the winner can ask first. Of course, I won. HOHO. (-__-)V
 
I didn't want to say Jessica's name first because it wouldn't be fun. I should say it last because that's called ENTERTAINMENT. 
 
"Tiffany?" I started and he shook his head then smiled. 
 
"my turn!" he chuckled.
 
I don't know why I was confident he knew nothing about me liking Taemin Sunbae.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
JONGHUN'S P.O.V
 
I was surprised when she said Tiffany but that's probably because she's clueless and doesn't know KEKKEKE.
 
Honestly I don't know who she liked but I want to say Taemin's name last. I don't know why but I felt it was the right thing to do..and she probably wants to hear the type of people I suggest. EXCEPT, who can I suggest? I'm clueless T~T
 
"Onew hyung?" I asked since he was the best option. 
 
To my surprise, Jin ae shook her head. So..she didn't like Onew hyung after all.....then why was hyung looking at Taeminnie like that? I'm so confused...and how Taeminnie was ignorant to Onew hyung long ago for awhile....could it be because he misunderstood? Welll, nevermind.
 
"my turn," she smiled, "could your lover be....................Eun mi?"
 
I felt confident that she knew nothing about me. I mean...she's only throwing out random guesses...ekekke, she would know nothing. 
 
"nope," I said as I shook my head, "Jin ae-ah, you sure you'll get it?"
 
She just smiled at me but didn't give me an answer at all.............my confidence level felt like it was going down. She didn't give me an answer which meant she might know somethinggg 0: 
 
"go ahead," she continued, "guess."
 
............who else should I say? My chances are so low because I don't even know anyone from their year level. eh? how about that weird blonde guy I see? What's his name....Youngmin? 
 
"uhm..." I started then cleared my throat, "Youngmin?"
 
I watched as her face became disgusted. That's a sign meaning it's probably not that guy.
 
"andwae!" she squealed, "EEW, NOO, THAT'S A WEIRRDOOO, EEEEW!"
 
Aish, I just wasted my chances. I only have one left and it might not even be Taemin and what if she guessed me right? I feel so nervous now.......but she has to keep it a secret if she found out....
 
"Jonghyun oppa," she suddenly said, "It's the last chance now. It's either one of us guessing right, both of us guessing right OR none of us guessing it right."
 
"mhmm," I nodded. I felt so scared because because...in case she knewww...... OO:
 
"And another condition," Jin ae continued, "well not really a condition but like...let's say the name together to get the 'fun gaming' effect."
 
"Sure but..." I replied, "if only one of us got it right....then the other person would be clueless....."
 
"Then we'll leave it like that," she interupted, "if only one of us gets it right then let's leave it like that. This game isn't the swapping game now...it's the guessing game so we have to stick to the rules."
 
I nodded. She was right.....so even if she guessed right I may end up being clueless to who she likes...but this is the game I'm playing and a deal is a deal. I'm going to use my last chance to say Taeminnie's name because either way I'll have an answer to what she feels about him......even though she might know I like Jessica in the end......I'll still know how she thinks of Taeminnie....I'm willing to make a sacrifice..
 
But why do I feel so sad? ㅠ_ㅠ
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
YOUR P.O.V
 
This is it. I'm going to see if Jonghyun oppa does like Jessica. Plus, he probably doesn't have a clue that I like Taemin Sunbae......but what can I do about it if he found out?
 
...................That's only if he DOES. Let's just......see what he says.
 
"ok," I started, "ready? hana dul set."
 
And we said the names together. 
 
I'm not sure if I heard the name right but I'm startled and surprised.....same with Jonghyun Oppa. I'm not sure was this reality, I'm not sure why I'm feeling like this actually. It was just silent. Really silent. My heart was thumping so hard against my chest it hurt. I'm nervous and scared.
 
The name I heard...............
 
Taemin.
 
~~~~~~~`
 
JONGHYUN'S P.O.V
 
Did I hear right? I'm so confused, nervous that I think I'm sweating.....from a fear. But......she was the same. By any chance did she get it right? But........for me......I'm ...I'm so...s...so...........(@*(*@ the feeling is indescribable. It was so silent and maybe I lost all my senses....
 
The name I heard?
 
Jessica.
 
Should I nod? If I didn't then she wouldn't tell me about Taeminnie.....she wouldn't.......she might not or she might. 
 
"yah," I suddenly said to break the ice, "uhm........answer time?"
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
YOUR P.O.V
 
answer time....
 
answer time...
 
EOTOKKE?
 
A deal was a dealllll. T~T
 
I was the one who suggested this game because I thought he'd never guesss it rightt but turns out that he diddddd T~T EOTOKKE?
 
I watched as I was waiting for his reply and he watched as he was waiting for my reply.
 
...................to my surprise... I watched as Jonghyun Oppa slowly started to nod....he was nodding.........he was....OMO HE'S NODDING. EOTOKKE? I THINK JESSICA LIKES HIM TOO.
 
HE's nodding. OMO then thy can get together? right? right? right? KYAAAAAAAAA What the.......I'm not dreaming right?
 
"yah," he silently said. I think he was embarassed, "you haven't given me a response yet."
 
I could feel my arms trembling. It's so shaky....I feel like Jelly............aish. It's unfair since he already told me.............
 
I heard two voices in my head.
 
'OI, TELL HIM, OMG, HE TOLD YOU ALREADY'
 
'NO, DON'T TELL, WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO YOU AND TAEMIN?"
 
"YES, YOU MUST?"
 
"NO, YOU MUSTN'T"
 
......I put my hands on my head because I was going to die from some brain tumor. It was soo painful. I immediately nodded before those voices started to echo in my mind again.
 
I looked at Jonghyun Oppa. His face was stoned. What happened?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
JONGHYUN'S P.O.V
 
..............
......................
.............................
.......................................
................................................
OH MY GOD.
 
SHE does, SHE DOES, She actually likes Taemiinnie? OMO, I'm flying, omo, LIKE, fireworks are exploding in my mind...What is this? She likes him...she does? JEONGMAL?
 
Taeminnie likes her too....omo, this is...huge gossip, strong gossip. The only person I can tell is....Jessica but still........OO: Wait....I can't tell anyone....or can I? 
 
"......" she started and the atmosphere seemed awkward, "......Jonghyun oppa.......................PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE INCLUDING TAEMIN SUNBAEEEEEEE."
 
"mwoh?" I replied, "of course I wont, if I did, I bet you'll tell Jessica about me too."
 
"hehe, true," she chuckled, "but I want to make sure....PINKY PROMISE."
 
He hooked our pinky fingers together then pressed out thumbs together too.
 
"I won't,"I continued, "But......that's not a bad thing after all......since Taemi--"
 
Oops, secret almost slipped.
 
"mwoh?" she asked with a highly puzzle look.
 
"eh..nothing....hehe" 
 
hmm..............well this is really.........interesting.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
JIN KYONG'S P.O.V
 
Aishh, I'm so tired. My bones are going to fall off sooner or later. I should just relax and play computer games. 
 
-opens laptop-
 
msn alert: 9827491749 emails in inbox, yea yea, whatever.
 
AH! Key Oppa is ON!
 
Kim Kibum: ㅠ_ㅠ annyeong.
Yoon Jin kyong: eh? Are you alright?
Kim Kibum: my dorm mates are sharing a secret T~T
Yoon Jin kyong: eh? what do you mean?
Kim Kibum: Taeminnie acts weird...so does Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung T_T
Yoon jin kyong: IT'll be fine, you have Minho Sunbae!
Kim Kibum: ohh, that's ok, hehehehehes, by the way? You alright?
Yoon Jin Kyong: eh? what do you mean?
Kim kibum: you know......Soo jin...aren't you annoyed?
 
..................Soo jin came up to us today again and she kept being so nice to us for no reason...I mean....then the people around us thought we were mean for ignoring me.......even though she didn't cry at our faces. Of course..Key oppa was with me, WAIT, MWOH? I think she was only acting nice because Key oppa was here. sighh.....aish I overexagerate too much.
 
Yoon Jin kyong: I'm fine ^^ I'll just forget about it :D
Kim kibum: ohhh ok ;D but if you're feeling annoyed just share the rage with Jin ae or something ^^
Yoon Jin kyong: nahhh, I'll just keep it a secret
Kim kibum: eh? Did your whole group decide to keep it away from her?
Yoon Jin kyong: well..you know, she's having some uh....difficulties lately andddd uhh, yea, we just don't want her unhappy ^^
Kim Kibum: difficulties? Why would she have them O_o I mean.......uhh, yea...wai? o_O
Yoon Jin kyong: ..................
Kim kibum: ......................................?
 
difficulties= uhm...........uh...........being in love with Taemin?
 
Yoon jin kyong: oh, nothing, HOHOHOHHOHO. 
Kim kibum: YOON JIN KYONG !
Yoon Jin kyong: o.O
Kim kibum: you're hiding something from me aka the most important person in the world ㅠ_ㅠ 
Yoon Jin kyong: as far as I know the most important people on earth would be my family O_o
Kim kibum: YAH! You kkkk.
Yoon Jin kyong: what do I ?
Kim kibum:........................................................me.
Yoon Jin kyong: MWOH?!
Kim kibum: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ VICTORY (^_^)V
Yoon Jin Kyong: If you keep this up you know what'll happen...
Kim Kibum: nooooooooooooo...you can't dump meee DD:
Yoon Jin kyong: ehhee, :3 I can be a Soo jin if you want.
Kim Kibum: then I'll dump YOU ! :D
Yoon Jin kyong: ............
Kim kibum: <3
Yoon Jin kyong: .........
 
I'm annoyed at Key Oppa but...ehehe, he's soo sweet :3
So how long has it been since we went out? ............it's actually beennnnn.....5 days. HOHO, no one knows. Shh...and we've been hiding it well ;D.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
SOO JIN'S P.O.V
 
PFFT, I tried being nice to those losers today and I can't believe they ignored me. I still know what to do though....I can make myself earn Jin ae's trust then I'll see what happens......
 
There's nothing in this world that'll stop me from getting what I want.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
TAEMIN'S P.O.V
 
Why is Key hyung and Onew hyung being so weird? I'm like sitting in between them two and getting squashed....and I keep catching them observing me....
 
"Hyungs......" I started. They immediately stared at me with their slits. I mean......well it's weird you know...both Key hyung and Onew hyung are staring at me............with...slits.
 
"Can I uh.." I continued, "can I like....leave?" 
 
"yea..yea......sure!" they both said at the same time as they shuffled away from me allowing me to make my leave. I feel that every hyung is being weird except for Minho hyung...who is currently uh.........stuffing 983473294729 types of vegetables in his mouth with Yooguen beside him.
 
I decided to go talk to him since he's the only...uh...sane one here.
 
"annyeong hyung...annyeong Yooguen-ah!" I greeted smiling. I caught 2 pairs of slits staring at me from the lounge......
 
"wha@@(97*&(t?" Minho hyung replied with vegetables in his mouth. He chewed for a bit then swallowed, "Taeminnie, what's wrong?"
 
Yooguen stared at me with his angelic eyes and he was on banana milk. KYAAAA. 
 
"let's go outside," I whispered, "I don't feel like talking here..there's......weird people."
 
"sure," he replied, "YAH, KIBUM-AH, LOOK AT YOOGUEN!"
 
Yooguen ran towards Key hyung and Onew started staring at me suspiciously..............what did I do wrong this time? T~T
 
Minho hyung followed as I made my way out to the neighbourhood. We sat down on the benches located near the fountain. Omo, the air was cold but sooo refreshing~~
 
"Taeminnie," Minho hyung started, "What do you want?"
 
"eh........." I answered, "uhm...........do you also feel something weird going on with the other hyungs? I mean......I always have a feeling they're observing my every action....."
 
"eh?" Minho said surpiresed as his eyes widened, "well, just then Kibum looked so angry....no frustrated. He usually doesn't smash cups against the table right?"
 
"mwoh?" I squeaked. 
 
"Taemin-ah.." Minho hyung continued in a worried tone, "What's wrong with you? I mean.....does the fact that the hyungs are acting weird affect you this much?"
 
"...eh no." I replied, "I'm just--"
 
"annyeong!" It was Jonghyun hyung who just came back from.......somewhere.
 
"oh...annyeong," Minho hyung greeted as Jonghyun hyung started smiling and giggling to himself.....
 
"Taeminnie," he suddenly spoke, "I'm going to just relax and see how long it'll take for you to realize.
 
That was all he said but it made me so confused and puzzled. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KEY'S P.O.V
 
Why is this weirdo being so weird. I mean....he's the weird one here so why does he keep stalking me. 
 
"Yah One hyung," I called as soon as Taeminnie left with Minho, "What are you doing?"
 
Onew hyung kept following me as if he wanted to talk to me but he wouldn't even say a word. I mean.....What the hell? 
 
I watched as Yooguen played with the toys on the carpet alone as Onew hyung continued stalking me.
 
"...Keyy..." he finally spoke. OMO, I've been waiting for him to speak the past 9238472394729 years.
 
"Yes hyung?" I replied as I raised my eyebrow.
 
".....What do you know?" he suddenly asked. 
 
What do I know? About what? What am I suppose to know? OMO, COULD THIS BE THE LAME SECRET THEY MUST BE HIDING FROM ME? .......Wait what? Why did I keep spying on our Taeminnie anyway? Oh yea, it was because Taeminnie seemed to be the victim of this 'secret'
 
"What am I suppose to know?" I answered, "You tell me, what am I suppose to know?"
 
"...nevermind," he replied as he started to walk away from me.
 
"YAH, HYUNG," I screamed, "WHY ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING FROM TAEMINNIE.....WHY ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING FROM MINHO......WHY ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME? In fact, WHAT'S GOING ON?"
 
Onew hyung stopped walking then turned around to face me. 
 
"I..." he replied, "I don't have the rights to tell you...."
 
What I said just then was random crap that got into my mind. Don't tell me I'm right.....OMO looks like there IS something weird going on and looks like Taemin IS a victim........but is Onew hyung carrying somebody else's secret?
 
"Hyung," I continued, "whose secret is it? Is it Taeminnie's?"
 
"Taemin? I don't know anything about Taemin."
 
"Jeongmal? How come I feel you know something?"
 
"I don't.....the secret is Jin ae's anyway."
 
Onew hyung immediately placed his hand over his mouth as though he just told me something he shouldn't have.
 
"Mwoh? What has Jin ae's secret got to do with how you act towards Taeminnie recently? Did Eun mi and Tiffany say something? What did they tell you??"
 
"What they told me? Nothing much.....it won't concern you."
 
A secret that belongs to Jin ae........but then Taemin in a way seems involved....Jin kyong telling me about Jin ae having difficulties......Jonghyun and Jessica.......going down to the back of the oval every lunch break but as for Taeminnie.......is he clueless?
 
WHAT IS THIS SECRET?
 
"Key.."Onew hyung suddenly said, "mianhae."
 
And he left to go back to his room. 
 
Why does something like this bother me so much? What is Taemin's role in the secret and what is Jonghyun hyung's role? Why does this secret seem to be effecting everyone? Apart from Minho.......but still........what the hell?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
YOUR P.O.V
 
"WE'RE HOME!" Hongki and I squealed at the same time as soon as we entered the house. 
 
I saw Aunni preparing us our dinner in the kitchen, "Annyeong!"
 
:) Today was a day with mixed emotions. I don't know why I felt that I couldn't trust Jonghyun Oppa but at the same time I trusted to to guard my secret. I also don't know why I didn't think of Sunbae much when my heart tells me that I truly miss him. It might've been all the distractions I had today that stopped me form thinking about him....that's when I realized I can experience happiness without his presence so I feel safer. 
 
In a way, escaping from the reality didn't mean a bad thing. Although the reality is the truth, sometimes when I imagine myself having a peaceful life serving ice cream full of sarang every day I would feel warm in the heart. 
 
Maybe I should do this more often, escape from the reality and to stop having strong and stubborn thoughts to society. It's not that bad at all. The locals are nice and of course............Sunbae treats me so well even though he may never end up being mine.......
 
"YYYUUUMMMMMMYYY!" Hongki squealed as he continously ate his rice and stuffed himself with food which distracted me from my thoughts. 
 
"jeongmal?" Aunni smiled, "My cooking has improved!!!"
 
"YHHEAHH," Hongki spoke as food was still in his mouth, "I can tashe a lot of sharang in your cooking.......Jin kyong ish in lurve?"
 
"......HEHHEEE," Aunni laughed sarcastically, "Ani, why would I, just eat you hobo."
 
Hongki was stuffing himself and he ate messily like a little kid. Kyaa, he reminds me of a toddler. Oh...should I ask about the today?
 
"Jin kyong aunni, how was it today?" I asked as I put some rice in my mouth and chewed.
 
"eh? today? Nothing happened really," she answered.
 
That made me relieved. At least nothing had happened while I was absent. Sighh......tomorrow will be a nice day right? I'm looking forward to see Sunbaeee~
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
 
LOLOLOLOL, THIS CHAPTER IS SO LAME AND LONG AND @(#&@(&(@&($&@. yea. I promised I'll update faster....I lost 2 subscribers T~T I'm so sad. But it's ok.......I'll never ditch this story. I'm thinking about creating a season 2 and 3 for this. It's probably going to be based on comedy....HOHO. 
 
I'm sure nobody likes boring and sad stories like this so I will create season 2 and 3. Depends how long the story will last for........it's pretty much the beginning............are you guys ready for a story containing like 92347294729 chapters? HOHO. 
 
Oh, and Jin ae AKA you is slowly changing. You're starting to feel that the fact of society being gay and retarded is a false thought and you're beginning to feel happier and happier also meaning you're getting more outgoing. HOHO, by any chance was this change due to Taemin Sunbae's cause? HAHA
 
Btw, there's too many P.O.V's so if you don't understand something about the characters and their thoughts you can always comment and ask me. I'll always answer because it's my job to make the readers understand my story~~~ ^^
 
Oh and the story is going to start having lots of complications so be prepared for DRAMA. Hohoho. 
 
COMMENTS ARE LOVED. THE COMMENT BUTTON IF YOU CAN.
AND SUBSRCIBERS ARE LOVED TOO ;D.
 
replies~
 
HOHOHO, I'm glad you hate her. I loved that rage post. I mean, I'm glad nobody likes her. I'm sorry if I can't destroy her yet because she hasn't even started what she's going to do. She's a smart and she can plan everything precisely. Soon, you''ll be feeling more rage HOHOHO. But yea, thanx for the comment and subscribe :D I hope you'll be reading till the end :)
 
yeaaa hehes, I made him act like Jeremy because it's so super-duper-uber adorable!!! KYAAAAA, I'm glad you like him :) I love him too, he's so nice and friendly :D Thanx for commenting once again! ANDDD, Soo jin is gay. HOHO, jks, I didn't have to tell you that, everyone knows already. 
 
HOHO, SO GUYS, LOOK FORWARD FOR THE NEXT UPDATE AND I PROMISE IT WON'T BE AS LAME AS THIS ONE.