so....embarrassing >

Lies

......PREVIOUSLY

 

Taemin's POV.

I turn around, and I didn't know pedo bears existed. That girl was staring at me. I'm scared. She's so cute though. She's a cute pedobear, but I'm still scared. I watched as she turned away immediately. Who is she? O_o

So it was like this.....

I spent my whole time thinking about the cute pedobear....she's kinda weird.....but sill cute...her eyes are so big..so scary. Hmm, whatever, I can't wait until this assembly ends. It's seriously boring. 

 

 

YOUR P.O.V

So boringgg, so boringgg, I can entertain myself though, I just have to stare at him :D...but no, I'm way too scary for his eyes. I look around, I spot Soo Jin....as usual, with the makeup, the nice hair, the short skirts and I forgot to include....with a pile of guys. She's so pretty though...but it doens't mean I forgave her. After what she's done....

~FLASHBACK~

"Tiffannnyyy, you like that guy over there?" I laugh as I point at some weird guy that I believed to be the hottest person here.

Eun Mi, like usual, the happy stalker of all times. She made us stalk him. On facebook, she browsed through a pile of people, and found his name......Kim Jaejoong.

Sighhh, I can't believe Jessica started liking him too after knowing him. Tiffany felt so rejected and it's like jessica stole him >.< 

Tiffany and Jessica had a fight....Jin Kyong and I joined forces with Tiffany...while Jessica and Eun Mi were together...I don't remember what the fight was about...mainly Tiffany feeling rejected while jessica got all the attention from Jaejoong o.O

That was when Soo Jin came in. I didn't know she wore a mask. She was so nice. She wanted to 'help' me and wanted to know that the whole thing was about and of course, jon forces with me to defeat JESSICA~~~~ She used me, to know about everything, to get close to Jaejoong by using the friendship I had with Jessica...then entered the situation and used Jessica to get to him. She dated him in the end....during the holidays, when no one could stop her.

I realised our fight was stupid, so we became friends again. AKA because we all thought Soo Jin was the main villain.

I honestly have no idea why I was stupid to believe her. Now she pretends she dosen't know me. A 'thankyou' would be nice, she got to use us all for free. 

Last semester, we only walked around the school, seeing them point and laugh at us.

I wonder why...? Just because I'm ugly. sighh, that's so stupid.

The bottom line is...I hate Park Soo Jin. 2-faced loser

***

Since then, I decided not to stalk people...I wonder if Jessica and stuff has gotten over it? Wait no, that's what we're suppose to talk about. She needs to tell me everything that happened with jaejoong and Soo Jin. You know, it was in the holidays, we didn't see each other.....but I have heard she's been crying... I'm sure Jin Kyong Aunni hasn't gotten over it.....it's ok, I'm also pissed....hmm...I'm daydreaming again....I feel my life is dramatic....seriously, who laughs at innocent passerbies? It's like a school bullying drama.

A.I.S.H.

 

But.....the cute guy over there. DAWWH, i can't help but think....

"Jin Ae," whispered Jin Kyong.

I stiffened. The whisper was too sudden and it interuppted my thoughts...about....-wink- fantasies....NO, i'm not . I'm purely innocent...but...Imagine it................my lips against his....he's my bottom lip, and I put my toungue into his mouth...then..it deepens and I play with his tongue...it's moving...OO:

OMG SHUDDUP, I haven't had a first kiss yet, I don't know that guy...but......imagine it.....his lips...*-*

"Jin Ae," I hear a voice call me. It sounds familiar but I don't know who is comes from. 

hmmmm, his tongue is softttt, He's hugging me, I hug backk, the room is igniting, I feel the heat....he pushes me down onto the bed and..........

"OMG, SHUDDUP JIN AE I'M STILL , WTF(@&$(@ I'M ONLY 15," I scream.....mentally....I'm standing up with my two hands on my cheeks and eyes closed..

I feel about five thousand and one eyes staring. Including that cute guy....and Jin Kyong. I stare......I feel my cheeks redden. My hands are still on my face, I look retarded. FML FML FML, I feel HIS stare the most. He thinks I'm weird now.....this is awkward silence...

"HAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA KEKKEEEKE," 

here it comes.  HAHAHAHAHAH KEKEKES x 239874928372935.

I shake my head. My bangs moving then going back in place again. I feel like a loser. I sit down, face still feeling hot. I had no idea what was going on. I felt like crying.

"Yah,Jin Ae, I always thought you were the weird one," says jin Kyong.

I turned around, and saw her. She stared at me like I was some kind of patient from the mental hospital. 

That didn't make me feel ANY better.

~~~~~~~

Taemin's P.O.V

The music/singing awards were being presented. I bet I don't get one. DANCING is ze best.

"5 excellent outstanding students have achieved this award, for the outstanding effort they put into singing. These students have not only got talent, but an amazing voice too," said Principal Lee.

I swear she's the most boring person on Earth. One by one, the students went to collect their awards.

"........Yoon Jin Ae," the Principal Lee continued.

sighh. The area was silent. 

"Yoon Jin Ae? Is she away today?" asked Princial Lee.

I heard a whisper, I detected it. It came from the left....

"Jin Ae," whispered some girl, she was talking to the cute pedobear o.O

I see, her name is Jin Ae. I'll call her that, the name cute pedobear is too long. It's got 4 syllables. She looked asleep though, no, more like daydreaming. She looked stoned. HAHAHA, she's so funny and weird, makes me laugh.

"Jin Ae," the girl whispered again.

Suddenly, to my surprise, Jin Ae got up....she was yelling. Her voice is so cute, sweet and small >.<

"OMG, SHUDDUP JIN AE I'M STILL , WTF(@&$(@ I'M ONLY 15,"

I was scared. What was she thinking? but. KEKEKEKEKE, that's so embarrassing, I feel sorry for her. HAHAHAHA. Her expression was priceless HAHAA.

I watched her as she sat down. I could see her cheeks redden. This girl is sure weird. 

Maybe weirder than me

HA

HA

HA,

oh well, I'm scared now.

:3

~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

......I'm so.......so......the feelings are indescribable ><

I think it's about time I commit suicide. The whole school is staring at me. I feel popular....in the loser-way.

"Jin Ae?" says Principal Lee.

I stood up and bowed.

"Mianhae, I won't do it again, sorry everyonee ^^," I tried to look happy, but I still felt judged. Life is so sad.

"No Miss, this is your award," she replies.

I look up. I GOT ITTTTT OO: MY EFFORTS PAYED OFF. 

I ran up towards the stage, I forgot about my embarrassment earlier, IT'S AN AWARD. I ADORE ITTTT :D

I shook hands with the principal, hehe, my outstanding efforts >:D

 

Thank gawssssssh the assembly ended there. It was so boring. 

 

Jin Kyong and I walked out of the hall, she couldn't stop praising me. I know my special achievements, everyone should be proud. I'm so happy at the moment. AND, you just can't help but love me noww :3

But unfortunately.....the doorways are blocked because there's SO MANY WEIRD PEOPLE. Including the one that just shoved me into someone's chest. Oh my Gawwssshh, that's so mean. I'm so hurt ==

"Mianhaeyo," I say to the person I was bumped into. I look up.....I saw him. I felt so shy. Uhm....The air was igniting. I thnk I should go ASAP, to avoid awkwardness. 

~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

she bumped into me. I realised how short she was. AHAHAHAA. But oh well, I shouldn't like this. I don't even know her. I shall go and check my classes!

"Yah, Taemin-ah, let's go," nudged Minho, I followed him like usual. We went to check the classes board.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry gaiz, this is another lame chapter....but I want comments...or else I'll get bored. COMMENTS ARE LOVED, :C show support, this is my first timee :'( 

but its ok, I still hope you guys enjoy....I want to get to the ...but then the story will end too quickly >.< I'm sorrryyy. I'm a writer that gives up really easily...so I do hope I'll get comments so I'll know if you gaiz like it or not....and if you do, I'll keep moving on!