Sarang

Lies

PREVIOUSLYY

YOUR P.O.V

"Gaizzz," I smile,"I found someone really cutee kyaaaa,"

They all stared at me. They looked stoned.

suddenly..

......

....

"EH? JIN AE-AH," Tiffany squeled, "WHOOO?"

"I'll show you later. kekkekee."

Tiffany, the A class stalker/pedo. 

I can smell another drama about to start. It was Tiffany, the one who starts everything.

~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

Home, home time, yay. I'm catching the bus with Jin Kyong Aunni and Hyun Joong oppa...........I think I can use this opportunity to ask Hyun Joong-oppa some questions...

"Yah, Hyung Joong-oppa," I said, not caring about my manners.

"mmm?" he replied

Should I say it? Should I? He'll tease me...I'm so scared...wellllll, I want to find out his nameee soo....

"You're friend is cute," I squeak.

".......MWO?!" he shrieked, "which one?"

"I don't know, the one with a cute, blonde mushrrom cut :3," I reply, mentally smiling.

"HAHAHAA, Taemin?" he laughed, "HAHAHAHAHHAAHAA."

His name...Taemin? KYAA, such a cute nameee, he's so cuteeeeeeee. Taemin...Taemin....Taemin Sunbaeee <3

"I'm telling him that you find him cute," he continued.

Jin kyong shot me a haha-take-that-loser look.

"yeaaaah, Do itttt," she laughed.

No, no, never, NO, (&$(#(#*%&( THAT'S NOT ALLOWED TO HAPPPPPPEENNNN D:

"ANNN DWWWAAAAAEEE," I scream, "ANN DWAEEEE, if you do, I'M NOT RELATED TO YOU ANYMOREEEEE!!!!"

"Yoon Jin Aeeeeee, calm downnnn," he called.

" Just donnnnnn't.............I'm gonna ccryyyy, no wayyy, you're not allowed to do thattttttt." I begged.

"arraso," he continued, "ok, ok. I get itttt, I won'tt.....but u ain't stopping me frmo telling him that someone from 1st year finds him extremely attractive." He winked.

I guess I can't do anymore about it. It's not like Taemin Sunbae will know who it is.

I spent the rest of the time, sitting in the bus, looking like a depressed loser.

~~~~~

JESSICA'S P.O.V

Jin Kyong and Jin Ae ditched me way too early. I have to stay to help the Art teachers pack up some thinngs. Sighhh, why do I have to do this? It's unfairr :<

I carried a whole pile of stuff. It's so heavyy....hmmm, the teacher told me to put in the classroom.....somewhere located in the art department...uhmmm....sighhh..

The art department is SO FAR AWAY. I have to carry these thingsssss. I'm saddened.

I dropped the glass cup I was holding

.......

...........

.................

....................

Kim Jaejoong......Park Soo Jin.....with seniors.

I immediately knelt downn to recover the broken bits of glass that cut through my fingerr....I couldn't feel the pain. The pain was felt by my heart.....it was much more painful and hurt much more.

The laughter....the words that hit me. Just one single blow.....they can  knock me out. 

I quickly picked up each glass piece and put it on the table....this was Principal Lee's artwork............I don't know how to feel at the moment.

Whilst I continued squatting and shuffling the fallen bits of paper.....I heard nothing, but hateful words.

"HAHAA< ing lesbian."

"She's such a , and her friends, think she can get near Jaejoong and be close with him? ing ."

"I swear she and her friends are lesbians."

"ing es and fangirls of Jaejoong HAHAHAA."

They said it, so loudly, so proudly, as if they thought I was deaf. I was in fact....listening to every word as I was being torn apart.   They pretended I was invisible and didn't know I was there. They casually said nasty things...insults.........they laughed, they swore, they pointed.

I had feelings....they didn't know. They treated me like a foreigner....like I didn't understand the language they spoke. They had no idea, how much I wanted to scream, how much I wanted to yell, how much I wanted to tear out their throats so they couldn't say their hurtful words.

But I couldnt. I don't have the confidence to....after all the pride I lost to them.....It's like a war...they've won....and now they're coming back to celebrate...and picking on the losers.

How can I suddenly turn their win into ours?

I can't. 

"Lesbian."

"."

"."

"."

The words that replayed in my mind. I was about to break into pieces..........but I couldn't...because my heart is already in pieces. I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me or help me repair it. I wanted to see how small the pieces are and how much pain it contained. I ran away, I didn't want to cry in fornt of them.

I threw all the papers onto the table annd just ran away. I could still hear them in the background.......laughing.

To the oval.....................I cried..like there was no tomorrow. I just sat there, for a long time, crying, finally letting go all the pain I bottled up. Finally letting the huge ammounts of trapped tears that I didn't allow to fall.....to fall.

I wish I had a time machine. TO go back into time and never knew who Jaejoong was, never fell for him......never hurt myself.

~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

Ring Ring Ring Ring ~~~~~

My phone. AISH, SO LATE, OMG, DON'T CALL *$&(#*&($*

"yeobseyo?" 

"ANNYEONGGGGGGGGGG JIN AEEEEE," I heard Eun Mi's voice.

"Mwo? What do you wantt, it's 12am..." I replied tiredly.

"TAEMIIINNN SUNBAEE :DDDD," she said in the most fangirl-ish tone that made me feel like puking.

"MORAGO?" I squealed, "EEUUUNNN MIIII, nooo, you, (@*&@$ HOWWW?"

"I have my ways, Jin Ae-ahhh, I'll tell you tomorrowwww. Annyeong~"

"YAHHH, YAHHHHHHHHH," i yell.

-beep- -beep -beep-

Aish, she just hung up like that. That's nice. I feel rejected. 

I was think about Sunbae the whole night. Kyaaa, he's too cute and irresistableee, I'm gong mentally unstableeee. Why is he making me act like thisss? >.< I think I fell in love....maybe...yes...no. LOVE? SARANG? ANNNNNN DWAEEE, NOOOOOO. Life is so sad. I can't fall in love. I'll get rejected................I've had crushes...that lasted for like a few weeks....but I never got to know them..................

Taemin Sunbae is different though...I got ties with him.....my cousin's friend O:

................he seems nice though.........>.< 

I'm gong crazy, my thoughts are stopping me from having a peaceful sleeeep......

~~~~

Soo Jin's P.O.V

I'm getting bored of Jaejoong, I want a new interest. Jaejoong is only used so I can hurt Jessica with him. 

Jessica is just some that thinks shes so pretty.

Well, jessica, look, clearly I'm prettier, I've stolen all the ones you once liked.

I'm going to throw Jaejoong away....I'm getting bored.

I need to find a new interest.

This is getting boring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO, YOU'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH TAEMINN OOOO:

I still want comments though.... :( 

I'll be updating.....soon.