truth

Lies

PREVIOUSLY

YOUR P.O.V

 

The bus began to move a little..........

"YAHHHH, WAITTTTT," I scream, chasing after it.....I heard laughters from the opened windows....but it's ok.......laughter is something that has evolved onto me...it forever sticks with me.

From Jaejoong

From Soo Jin

From the Seniors

From everyone

Laughter, forever stays with me.

~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

Days passed..........we still got bullied and abused..........I wonder why is that? It continues and never stops, its something that is also about to evolve onto me.....will there be an end to it? Sighhh, although Taemin Sunbae's name still remains in my heart, I can't do much. I haven't had any progress with himm. >.< I'm too scared to.

hm.........................................................I was in class with Eun Mi.....singing class. Sighhh, great ways to enjoy music...but I'm really bored. Ice cream shop.....................It's only opened after school.....I should hire some 24/7 worker...... :|

"Jin Ae-ah," Eun Mi suddenly called and interrupted my thoughts.......

"deh" I replied, I'm obvoiusly too tired for anything. 

"Why do you hate Soo Jin?" 

.........................that question struck me...hard. Clearly, it wasn't even a question to be asked. Why do I hate her....no, I dislike her.........no...hate...dislike....I'll stick with dislike.

"Mwoh?" I replied, "I don't hate her...I dislike her, Eun Mi-ah, this isn't even a question to be asked....you know what the answer is, you know what she's done...in fact, I don't know..........I don't know the truth............"

What was the truth?, why did Jaejoong and the Seniors start abusing us, why did they?

"Jin Ae-ah...........I don't want to tell you this but.......i think its got some truth in it...," continued Eun Mi.

I stared at her. I was curious....the truth.....did it even exist? Among all those lies.....did it exist? I wanted to see what Eun Mi had to say. The truth................

".....Soo Jin....she," continued Eun Mi, I could sense the worry in her tone, "She........lied to jaejoong, accused you and Jin Kyong....that....you apparently called his friends 'ugly couple,' and she...told him..to get his friends to.......bully you guys, laugh at you guys, point at you guys...................Soo Jin told them to do everything.......then I asked her why...she blamed you guys on something you didn't even do.....she said she hates you guys."

Soo Jin, hates us......for what reason?

I was speechless. Soo Jin, she told them to do it? Really now, really? She told? So what's Jaejoong? A guy who listens to everything his girlfriend says and doesn't think about other's feelings. So all that pain we endured was created by her? She clearly has no idea, how much each of us, cried and cried.

How much Jessica had cried in the holidays.....alone, without anyone to support her.

How much I cried at home, about their hurtful words....about my ugly face, about everything.

How much Jin-Kyong Aunni cried, about how ugly she was, how they saw her.

How much Tiffany cried, about how rejected she was.

Tears. If we put all our tears together.....It can be 100 litres. 100 litres of tears, caused by one single, 2 faced . She had no idea, how much our self esteem was torn apart by her, how much pride we lost to her.

Yet she is one person, standing alone, but can control so many people. 

We have five people, standing alone, but don't have the power to do anything.

She is just one person, she's got the power to ruin so many, tear apart so many and break so many.

She lied, from the start to the end, she lied.

So do I hate her? 

Yes, I do, with no mercy.

Never Ever

"Mwoh?" I replied to Eun Mi, honestly, I had the urge to cry....I felt regret.....I wan't to confront to them.....I don't know how I can do it.........Yoon Jin Ae, you're a coward, you can't do anything.

You can't do anything without being judged. 

~~~~~~

Eun Mi's P.O.V

"MWOH?" replied Jin Ae.

I knew this was the reaction...that's why I kept it from her....

FLASHBACK

I was in class with Soo Jin, she was again, flirting with the guys around.....but I wanted to ask for more.

"Soo Jin-ah...." I started, "I have more questions....I didn't want to sound so naggy...or she'll get annoyed.

"Eh?" she replied in her breathless, soft tone, "Go on~"

I was going to ask everything now, I wanted the truth, NOW, I'm dying for it.

"Why.....are Jessica and the others even getting abused in the first place," I asked....I  hope she wouldn't get pissed again.

"Well, it's those questions again," Soo Jin replied in some top tone as she grabbed a piece of chewing gum and placed it into and chewed onto it for awhile. She stared at me.

"I told them to," she smoothly answered. There was no guilt in her words. I don't get why.

"Wae? You told them to...?" I replied......I can't imagine why she did that......I still don't get  it. Sometimes Soo Jin is so nice to Jessica though I can tell she doens't actually like her.....................Jessica....disliked her....with a mercy.

"The reason........it shall remain a secret," she smiled, I saw right through her, the smile was fake. More fake than plastic.

"I thought you were friends with Jessica," I asked.....she way Soo Jin acted towards her in the past....they were really good friends....

"Friends? Jessica?" she replied, her face looked disgusted, "Jessica was never my friend, I'm only using her, what can you see good in her? And plus, I like to use people. Don't tell anyone either. I'm breaking up with Jaejoong, I'm bored of him."

Soo Jin was fixing her fair, and handbrushing it. She always did hte hair flick, and was obsessed with fixing her fringe.

"You can't do that.............." I answered.

She couldn't, that's just.......................Once again, I don't know if I should hate her. 

It feels that Jaejoong and the seniors were only used as a material to abuse Jessica and the others. I tried to count the number of lies she must've told him. It was impossible.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

Don't tell anyone.

How funny, It feels as though I'm always betraying her....but I'm sure Jin Ae and stuff wanted to know the truth of everything. Why Jaejoong suddenly became like this, why he turned into a totally different person.

That day....I stayed afterschool..................I had a meeting.

With.

Kim. Jaejoong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

I couldn't sleep that night, I was crying to myself...why does Soo Jin always make me feel so hated and worthless? Why is it so hard for me to stay strong? Why is it so hard for me to stand up for myself, what I believe in, confront?

NO way would I be able to find the strength to do that. 

I pictured Jessica's expression among knowing the truth behind all her tears, all our tears. I pictured Jin Kyong Aunni's........Tiffany's. Regretful, wasted, how tears, lost to some worhless idiot that belongs to a different world.

What world do we belong in then? 

A world of lies?

I didn't think of Taemin Sunbae much lately.....my troubles seem to stop me from feeling happy.

I just want to feel alright again.

But when is that day? When will our wounded hearts heal? Or will it forever leave a scar and stay there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

EUN MI'S P.O.V

I waited for awhile until jaejoong appeared. He looked exhausted, I guess I won't say too much to him, he needs to go home and probably take a rest. 

"so....what do you need to tell me?" he started, his face was still pretty, but I wasn't sure about his heart. Was is corrupted by Soo Jin's spell? Or did it still have its pure side? I looked at his face.....I actually pitied him...

"Jaejoong Sunbae," I started, "Don't do anymore.....don't abuse anymore..."

He stared at me, I don't know what his expression was saying to me.

"It wasn't Jin Ae or Jin Kyong that critisized your friends at all," I continued, "Please stop this, It was me who did it, take your anger on me, don't seek revenge to those who are innocent. Please, take it on me."

Jaejoong stood there. It was a long silence, I didn't know what he was thinking, but I curious to know. I was curious to know what he'll reply, how he would reply.

"It's alright," Jaejoong finally said, breaking the ice between us, "It's ok.....don't worry about it."

To my surprise, he decided to let them go, free them, from the abuse the others had suffered. I was, however, sorry for him. Soo Jin....used him.....as a material to get to her goal of hurting people, hurting others. I wonder how he'll feel when she breaks up with him. 

I looked at his pretty, innocent face. I pity him so much, he's actually not as bad as how we all thought he was....

"Gomawo," I bowed, I was thankful.......very thankful.

No more abuse, no more worries.

Jin Ae

Jin Kyong

Jessica

Tiffany

No more tears, I hope you guys will be happy. I love you all.

As for Soo Jin.......I'm sorry for betraying you...I was the centre of everything, this was the only way I could fix it....

Mianhae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE INTRODUCTION IS FINALLY FINISHED, of course, the story keeps going, this is only the intro of the events, there are like 23742937529 more chapters to go......sorry if taemin wasn't mentioned for a long time...now he will be...It's time to introduce what's about to happen! It's not as lame~

And....if you're interested to know what's actually true in the story....Eun Mi, how she spoke to jaejoong, it was true. (obviously not their real names but :D)

Our 100 litres of tears? Yes, that was true.

Soo Jin's sides? Yeah....

Getting bullied and abused? Unfortunately...yes.

Feeling ugly? YEAH

The story of Jessica, stealing Tiffany's crush then Soo Jin using us? Yes.

IT'S SO DRAMATIC.

and more of the following chapters are true.

I LOVE YOUUU Ch4nnii , first commenter~

<3