...Jaejoong o.O ?

Lies

 

PREVIOUSLY

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

she bumped into me. I realised how short she was. AHAHAHAA. But oh well, I shouldn't like this. I don't even know her. I shall go and check my classes!

"Yah, Taemin-ah, let's go," nudged Minho, I followed him like usual. We went to check the classes board.

 

YOUR P.O.V

I found themmmm YAY~ affter 293852 yrs, and of course, they ditched us.

"JIn Kyong-ah, its Jessicaaaa," I say, as I pull her towards them. I run to Jessica, she's grown so prettttyy, OMG, I feel ugly next to her, wait, nevermind, I am ugly. It's ok. 

"JESSSIIIIIICCCCAAAA," I harassed her with my awesomely, beautiful hugs, fulll of L.O.V.E. :D

"JJJIIINNNN AAAEEEE." she harassed me back with her not as awesomely, beautiful hugs, not full of LO.V.E. It was more like and it was scary.

"YAH, STOP ME," i raged, still smiling, I love these little friendly jokes. :3 

"Annyeong, Tiffany, Eum Mi, I missed you gaiz so much!," I greeted as I smiled. They've gotten new haircuts and stuff....they look so pretty now......I can't wait to see the guys running towards them. And of course, I'll be taking the pictures like a paparazzi....so they can say hi to facebook :3 

"Jessicaa, class starts in another 30 minutes....we should sit and talk?" I say, looking concerned and sorry. I pitied her, of course I did. Soo Jin knew Jessica liked Jaejoong and just took him away. My rage metre is rising... :@

Tifffany and Eun Mi looked uncomfortable, Jin Kyong too. We all knew we weren't feeling that great because of so many things that happened in the holidays....Although Tiffany doesn't mind jessica liking Jaejoong anymore...I can tell she still cares a little. I see it in her eyes....or maybe she's just pissed at Jaejoong for hurting Jessica...I'm not that great at analysing people.

"Let's sit over there," I say, pointing at the seats located near the canteen area. 

"sure," 

As we were walking, we saw a glimpse of Soo Jin...with Jaejoong. I wonder if they're sitll together? I mean it's not like Soo JIn's relationships ever last long. She's a playgirl. Soo Jin shot us a glare.....then immediately looked at Jaejoong again with her so called 'sweet' and 'innocent' eyes. 

Aish, she actually does look quite innocent..it's hard for a random to believe she's 2-faced. After all, in this society, looks are so deceiving, and...she's also pretty. What can anyone even do about it? Hit her with a car so her face gets disfigured? I don't think so. if that did happen.......I don't know how to react. Happy or Sad? hmm.....I'll think about it...I'm not THAT mean.....or am I? :3

"ew," whispers Jin Kyong. 

"HAHA," laughs Tiffany. I swear to God, her laugh is so funny yet cute :3 She literally sounds like a Hyena o.O

We sat down....and we started.........

"Jessica?" called Jin Kyong, we were all eager to start the conversation, hoping we could help her. We can tell whether shes sad or not. It's pretty obvious.. :\ 

I could see tears in her eyes...I don't really get how Jaejoong wouldn't look upon her, she's so pretty and angelic. I wouldn't be surprised if jaejoong didn't look into me at all but....it's Jessica...

"Jessica...are you alright?" Eun Mi asked, she patted her gently on the shoulder.

"I don't get it..." Jessica started, "I still feel sad...I've been crying the whole day when I found out. Soo Jin says they're only playing around...and apparently 'joking' but I've seen them many times...together.....and hugging/kissing......I feel so broken...I don't know why I even care....I...I.."

She broke into tears. I do agree with her though. Jaejoong is just some...guy that seeks looks not personality. I hate this society. Its full of lies. Guys say they see personality in a girl but who actually does?......Which guy would want a girl thats fat and ugly? In fact they're so that even if a fat girl had a pretty face, they wouldn't care less....but that doesn't mean they'll like someone with a hot body but ugly face either........and tell me..which girl wouldn't want a hot and cute boyfriend? It's all lies. It's all fake. LIES, the only thing that exists in the world... Including me. I saw that guy and fell for his face....I should know him to see if he's got the personality.........I'm getting off topic.

"Jessica, don't cry over a dickface," said Tiffany, "I swear, you're making yourself look weak...and partly, it's only him, come to my korean school, there's lots of hot guys there, better than him."

Tiffany winked. 

"kekeke," we laughed, it's always Tiffany that seems to brighten up the dark days. She's so funny and nice. I love her too much <3 :3 (I'm not lesbian). 

Jessica gave a little smile..

"It's ok...I'm fine...I shouldn't care should I?" she says, standing up, "We don't have much time left, we should look at the classes board..."

Clearly, I can tell she's not fine. I could sense it, and I'm sure Eun Mi could too.

"Jin Kyong-ah," called Tifffany, "lets go with Jessica, you guys too."

We followed Tiffany, she was like the leader, I honsetly don't know why, but I'm just wishing that Jessica will be alright soon. I don't like seeing her sad. I can't let her around Jaejoong's presence, it's too much for her, he'll make her sad.

~~~~~

JESSICA'S P.O.V.

Honestly, I can't do much but wear a mask and pretend that I'm happy....even if I tell my friends about Soo Jin, can they change anything? I think all I should do now is....to not care. But how?.....I liked Jaejoong so much....but I can't do anything if he didn't like me.....I'm just so...I can't describe it. It's just a feeling that can't be expressed through words, it hides at the bottom of the heart and lies there. It's hard to get to.

Soo Jin......I'm not sure if I should hate her.....it's a bit too strong....how about I just 'dislike' her? I mean.....we were all used by her. She uses people to get to her goal. We're like tampons or pads to her. She needs them, then after she's finished with them, it's thrown away. 

I get everything now. 

Me

Jin Ae

Jin Kyong

Tiffany

are pads and tampons in her eyes.

Eun Mi....I'm not sure, she's nice to everyone....but I think Soo Jin is approaching to use her....

I shouldn't assume right? I have no evidence...in fact I didn't even have any in the first place to confirm she was using us....Tiffany was the one who assumed it first and told us.......we all agreed without evidence..but I'm 90% sure she was....if she wasn't, she wouldn't be questioning Jin Ae like crazy just because she knew about the relationship...it's as if she's too scared to face her.

As for Tiffany...I'm not sure if she still cares.

But I'm pretty sure she hates him. He was laughing at her when she was crying, along with his friends. He even spreaded things about Tiffany liking him and how apparently it's not his 'fault' that she's crying.

Jaejoong...he used to be so nice...what got into him? Soo Jin is like magic. She can change people. I wish I could too. Change jaejoong back into his old self again.

I'm just sad...but I think I do have to move on...or else...I'll be living in depression.....I don't mind it...just not over Jaejoong. Not over him.

Never. Ever.

~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

Second year of Highschool~

I'm so young....how interesting...I'm in grade 11. I swear my parents sent me to school early. No, it must be my amazing dancing talents and the fact I'm so hot and cute :O nah, I don't know actually. let me jot it down into my question booklet. I guess it's not that bad though, I'm with Minho-hyung, Jonghyun-hyun and Key-hyung.

-Taemin grabs out notepad full of 9934729 questions and jots it down-

So....yeahp, tick, tick, done, yeahp, yess, I see....hmmm, I still need to ask these questions such as

-How to bake cakes without destroying it......

- How to draw a pikachu and pororo...

- Why does Minho-Hyung  wear pink boxers... 

- How to copy Onew-Hyung's duck sound...

- How to eat spicy rice-cakes exploring every inch of deliciousness.

Ok, whatever, they shall be answered...tonight ;D

I suddenly heard people yelling at me in the background.

"Why are you standing in the middle of the Hallway, loser,"

"Oi, shove it, you weirdo,"

"OMG, get out, these irritating people, I hate them so much."

"Mianhaeee," I bow. 

Sighhh, Minho was with me going to the classes board. I don't know how I ended up here. I better go myself then.

~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

We walked together, like always. We're like bestfriendss :DD

I greeted some of my other friends too, they're all so nice and pretty.

I'm at the classes board now...hmmmm....I see, I see, YAY, I got classes with Jessicaaaaa,"

"JESSICAAA," I yell, "I'm in your music class!"

"YAYY, I'm not going to be lonely thenn!" she smiled.

hehe, Man, it's so crowded here, it's like..the whole school needs to crowd around to look at the classes board....AKA a few sheets of A3 sized papers full of names. They do have it in other locations...but this area just seems extra crowded. 

I suddenly smell something. It smells nice. It was the scent of a cute guy. I turned to my right.........

.............

.................

.......................

WAE?! HE ALWAYS HAS TO APPEAR WHEREVER I AM."

I'm saddened. Life is sad.

Get over it Jin Ae, it's just him.....BUT HE'S SO CUTEE. KYAAA.

Oh, cool........I'm in Tiffany's, Jessica's, Eun Mi's and even Jin Kyong's drama class. I'm so proud.

"Tiffanyyy, Jessicaaa, Eun Mi-ahh, Jin Kyong-ahh, we're in the sameee drama class," I yell, I'm laughing to myself. HEHE, I'm so happy. LOL, just joking, I just saw the name Park Soo Jin....honestly...I don't hate her...I just find her presence annoying..

I completely forgot that the cute guy was there.....I think I just embarrased myself again.

I'm saddened :<

I turned to look at him. He gave me a you're-so-weird look. I sense it. But his eyes are seriously......making me........feel........ :|

"NO DATING UNTIL YOU GRADUATE." Appa's words replayed in my mind.

Appa, it's ok, no one wantsto have your ugly daughter <3 Saranghae too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY, a lame long chapter once againnnnnnnn, but it does uncover some of the past...and I hope you gaiz get it :s 

I hope you gaiz now have a fair idea on Soo Jin's characterr....I'm sorry if taemin and Jin Ae's relationship is progressing slowly..but it's based on reality...which is actually quite slow..

COMMENTS ARE LOVED, dont be afraid to comment..I want to know how people think about this...........do u guys..like it?

:|

WELL, I'M LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE UPDATESSS :3