...........bridesmaid?

Lies

 

PREVIOUSLY

YOUR P.O.V

 

"Oh, he slept with you too."

......................what?

HE SLEPT WITH ME?

I could feel myself going all heated....and red......um...........blush..

"NOOO, it's not what you think, you god damn loser!" Jin Kyong yelled.

...................aish..oopz.

"so uhm.....what?" I continued.

"aishh, goodnaight, I'm going to sleep."

.......................................

"nooooo, you have to tell meeeee." I called.

She just walked off, into the bathroom to brush her teeth then sleep. Sighhh, what do I do now? 

I'll just go to sleep.....

no, i just woke up :'(

But.............Taemin-sunbae....actually cared about me?

........................eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

It was break time................how interesting, like usual, we talk about random crap. Today's topic was 'first kiss."

YES First kisses, I swear that's the best topic to talk about, it's so funnnyyyy and cheeeeeesy OOO:

"OK, lets spin the bottle," said Tiffany. It was like some truth or dare thing...but if the bottle faced you then....you have to explain your first kiss........ :3

The bottle spun.and spun................

.................

It faced me.........................WHAT, but I haven't had a first kiss or a first love.......or a first boyfriend. Aishh.

"Jin Ae-ah, so....how was your first kiss?" Eun Mi asked.

I shrugged.....then looked at the ground.

"I don't have one :3" I replied, half smiling........"........hehehe.."

Tiffany stared at me like I was some kind of weirdo..........

"No first kiss.at this age?" she asked.

First kiss.......I'm too innocent :3, and where's my first love? I've had a first crush, not first love. First kiss...hmm, I wonder what it feels like to have somebody else's lips agaiinst your own? How soft will they feel? How nice would it be if it was the person you truly loved.

"No..I'm saving it, it's a treasure that I'm going to give to someone special." I replied, smiling.

"uhmmm, that sounds more like a ity," Jin Kyong Aunni teased.

"HAHAHAHAHA," they laughed as Jessica showed some constipated look while laughing and Eun Mi was insanely clapping her hands.

Tiffany.......poker face.

".....................iit's not." I answered. I keep it special...I still believe in things like...........first kiss to whom ever is your love forever......LOL, i imagined what a kiss to Soo Jin was.............uhm...............................

"Finee, who would you save it for?" Jessica asked.

I blushed, who do you think? It's kinda obvoius...probably not....awwhies, I miss Taemin-Sunbae, he was so cutee yesterday....I wished I was able to see how he tucked me in bed...............and how he slept by my side. Sighh, no way he would like me though, he was probably just extremely exhausted from carrying me...........

"I bet it's Taemin Sunbae." Eun Mi continued.

"deh? Taemin Sunbae?" I asked.

................I was thinking about him jsut then....but it's not him...is it? O.o and partly, what if his first kiss was already stolen,  i'm not going for someone whose first kiss is stolen >.< I want someone to steal mine while I'm also stealing theirs. :3

"I bet it is," Tiffany said, winking and giving me those expressions.

Honestly I was scared. 

".........Let's move on," I said.

I was about to spin the bottle, until a mysterious pair of hands covered my vision.

I Knew exactly who it was, last time.........

~FLASHBACK~

 

I casually went walking until suddenly a pair of cold hands covered my vision. 

"YAHHH," I scream, "get offfffff, eeeeeeee."

I struggled to get the hands off my face. I can't even see omg. THis is so cruel. I'm so scared now, it may be some mental patient that goes around little kids and then murdering them (*@&$(#@$

"YAHHHHH, get offff, I can't seee," I squeal.

"Guess who?" said the voice.

The voice.....................................it sounded familiar.........JO.......KWANGMIN......not a mental pedo/.....or is he?

"YAH, JO KWANGMIN-AH," I squealed.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Yah, Jo Kwangmin-ah, you're not funny or cool anymore, get offff," I demanded. Sighh, Kwangmins and Youngmins these days. Twins who spend life on fb or dancing or singing......AKA....weirdos. But if they're not weird its not Youngmin or Kwangmin....they'll be...........plain weird, not special weird. 

I love themm weird though OO:

"Guess who?" the voice said.

The voice................................................sounded......familiar? No, it was Jo Kwangmin or Jo Youngmin.......................it was.....EH? Taemin Sunbae?

"Taemin Sunbae?" I answered, shocked and slightly alarmed.

He slowly uncovered my eyes, I turned around immediately and was just this much away from his face. Our nose was touching. His hands were on my shoulders and his face was soo close >.<

"annyeong," he greeted, smiling.

I could feel his breath, and his sweet scent.it smelt like he just ate  candy or something.

Aishhh, what if he felt my cheeks warming up? What if he saw my face turn pinker and pinker? Noo, he'll think I have the hots for him........in which I ............................................ do not have.

WHy is he even doing this? Please, Taemin Sunbae, don't get my hopes up when clearly I know you don't like me at all, and clearly I know I'm not beautiful enough for you.

-snap snap, flash, flash-

I immediately turned around as those sounds disturbed my thoughts. I saw Jin Kyong Aunni and her camera. She looks like a paparazzi, I swear. 

"Taemin Sunbae, jin Ae-ah," she started, "say annyeong to facebook tonight ;D"

..........................................Sunbae immediately took his hands off my shoulders and stood up from his squatting position. I wished we were still in that position.....I mean, it feels weird and cold now. It was so warm just then >.<

"Yahh, Taemin-ah, nice job, now come back, it's another round of truth or dare," Minho Sunbae called from a distance. I turned around and saw the whole crowd of Sunbaes sitting there...in a circle.....playing truth or dare.

I see..........I knew it wasn't the way I had thought it would be....Taemin Sunbae......liking me? That's some kind of joke that would probably send the whole universe firing with laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONE'S P.O.V...........aka 3rd person.

"Yah, hyung, why are you such a loser?" Kwangmin asked as he was walking towards drama class with Youngmin.

"Because I'm related to you," Youngmin replied, then fixed his fringe upon staring through the reflection of the glass window.

-flicks hair- 

He gave a smirk, trying to give a y impression.

"..........." Kwangmin replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

sitting in classroom..waiting for teacher..........and Jo Kwangmin/Youngmin, whateva, same things, thing 1, thing 2. 

I leaned on the table, thinking about many..................things. I thought about earlier during recess time. Kyaa, who cares if it was some...........dare or wahteva, I got to touch him.

Think positiveee :3

Even if what you're thinking are just lies.

Meh, good ones can be thought of once in awhile.

"ANNYEONG," someone squealed as he hit my back and then grabbed a chair to sit down next to me. Omg, it's Youngmin..................and then Kwangmin on the other side.

"YAH, you love me that much..you're SO ATTACHED to me?" I asked, smirking then giving them glares.

"No Noona, just that we get  free ice cream, homework copying and one month's worth of your slavery," kwangmin replied, "We thought we'd jsut me nice to you."

.......................those are the sad times. No, I shall not think about it.

"...........go away, I didn't promise anything." I answered cheerfully smiling at them, pretending I knew nothing.

"Noona, we have a voice recorder," smiled Youngmin as he held up some weird small, foreign object. I swear they're completely out of date, that thing looks like something they used in the 80's or something.

And partly, they piss me off. They remind me of weird little kids. @&$@!, but, I grew up with them......we've met for like..............13 years? 

"Yah, how dare you," I screamed, trying to grab it off their hands and erase the evidence. The thoughts of Youngmin telling me to massage his sore shoulder and Kwangmin telling me to piggy back him makes me feel sick. 

I reached out and jumped, but clearly, they were too tall. Tall people.

"yah," I called, "give me that, I need to 'check' to see if what you're saying is true."

"Sure, Jin Ae-ah, let me play it for you," Kwangmin answered as he still held it up high in the air and started fiddling with the weird recorder.

omg, they make me so frustrated :@. I want to pull Youngmin's hair off and cut Kwangmin's hair into some bowl cut thing.

"TADA, how do we look?"

I turned around and saw Jessica, Tiffany, Jin Kyong Aunni and Eun Mi dressed up in these wedding dress looking gowns that we were going to use for our drama play and photography. Damn, they're so hot.

I lost concentration on the Jo twins since they're so lame anyway :3

I walked up to Jessica and the others and examined the dresses they were wearing. So pretty, it gives a soft bridesmaid feel O: 

One day, I would go to the shops and jsut try on all those dresses one by one wearing nice makeup and having a nicely styled hair.

I caught Soo Jin's glare, I bet she was jealous of how hot Jessica was. Sighh, she hasn't actually done much to me anymore.....but I still feel unsafe around her. 

She's a poisonous flower.......somnus. Beautiful looking but when you try approaching it, it poisons you and it can be fatal.

I choose to keep my life :D

BUT seriously, Jessica and stuff are soo pretttty.

"Yah, Jin Ae-ah, stop staring, go get yourself changed too," Jessica nagged, pushing me towards the room filled with beautiul dresses everywhere.

Tiffany and Jin Kyong decided to join.

"We'll get you pretty too." they said at the same time.

..............

..........

it's going to be so weird walking around in schools with long dresses and taking photos...........drama class....more like some modelling class/session whatever. I heard they were going to put these pictures in some school magazine.....and we're heading off to some nearby park later...with beauriful scenery o.O

"Yah, Jin Ae-ah, don't ditch us," Kwangmin squeaked as he followed on with Youngmin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eun Mi's P.O.V

I didn't follow on, I knew Soo Jin wanted to talk to me............I walked up to her with my extreme long dress.

"......Soo Jin-ah.....what was it that you needed?" I asked.

She stared at me, she flicked her hair away from her face then watched as I sat down beside her. 

"..Lee Jaemin? Whoever that is........he doesn't exist," she started as she crossed her legs and arms, "Jung Eun Mi....did you lie to me?"

.............I didn't know how to answer.

If I told her, most likely she'll go after Taemin Sunbae and break Jin Ae's heart but if I don't.........she won't trust me ever again.....or see me as a friend.....being in the middle of everything....omg >.<

"Eun Mi.....answer me," she continued in a threating tone.......who did she think she was, being like this, acting like the top of the world, as if she had to know eveyrthing.

"I don't have to tell you Taemin Sunbae's name alright? What are you going to do about it? What are you going to do to him? WHy do you even have to know?" I blurted out.

.......................................fffffffffffffffffffffffffff, omg, ($&@(&$(@&$(@ 739257 why am I like this...i just told her..*$@&(@&$@ haslkfjaslfkj lfjsa.

"Taemin Sunbae, right? Lee Taemin? " Soo Jin asked, staring at me expecting a quick answer.

At this state.......I couldn't do anything but..................nod........

"Lee Taemin-Oppa?" Soo Jin continued. 

...........omg, she found out...

"Do you like him?" she asked.

".......mwoh? Why would I?" I replied, feeling so confused at the weird questions Soo Jin kept asking me.

"..oh...ok, then I'll snatch, he's cute" she contined, smiling and flicking her hair.

What the hell, 'snatch', what kind of description/word is that to describe a human being.....'snatching' them as if they're some kind of toy. I think I'm starting to feel a bit pissed.

"no, you can't, Jin Ae won't forgive you," I blurted out again. AAAIIISHHH, JUNG EUN MI-AHHH >.<

"Why wouldn't Jin Ae forgive me? She likes him? Well, she's a loser, with Jin Kyong. Them? Boyfriends? Don't make me laugh. They'll never get who they like. So how do I get close?" Soo jin replied in a top tone.

Well.....I think I'm seeing through you now........

"Well, my sister is friends with one of Taemin's closest friends and Jin Ae's cousin is in a way, closely related to him." I said, "You? You'll never get close to him. Never."

I walked off, away from Soo Jin. She's pissing me off so badly.

~~~~~~~~~

Soo Jin's P.O.V

So....it was Taemin-oppa...I see.

Jin Ae? You like Taemin-oppa? Well, I don't think you are going to get him, or even be able to make friends with him. 

Eun Mi, saranghae, I trust you A LOT, but your stupidity gives me so much information. You're a stupid but effective tool I can use. I wonder if I can use you more? You know everything, don't you?

Jin Ae,

It's your turn.

Just you wait, I'm still sharpening the blades of my scissors. They'll be so sharp and strong that no tough material would be able to stand it's sharpness.

Toughened hearts? 

Well, your scars can easily be opened up. So can yours

Jin Kyong

Jessica.

I'm going to watch you in pain, unless you give me what I want:

Lee Taemin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

lalala, this dress is so long and lacey...and exposing on the shoulders and a bit on the back. What is this? It's Autumn, so cold. I looked at my own reflection. My makeup-less face and my long hair with full bangs....PLUS, this really pretty dress that is soft, feathery and silky on the bottom. This makes me feel like some swan-lake, ballerina, princess thing.

The shoes....are these white ballet flats that....should be strong enough for me to do some....ballet.

But........

"Jin Ae-ah," Jessica called fom outside, "Hurry up, you take so long, we only have barely 1 hour left to fix you up."

NO, this is too embarassing. The dress is pretty, white and gorgeous. BUT not on me...ewww no. My body is way too short and the long dress makes me look so small.

I don't want to, go out..... NOO.

"Yah, Jin Ae Noona," Youngmin yelled from outside, "I'm coming in now."

......NO, there's no lock, no , no, no.....(@&(@($&@@*($

I immediately open the door and stepped out, crashing into Youngmin who almost made me stumble over in this long dress.

.....

......

.........

this is awkward,

"jin Ae-ahhh, you're soooo pretty." Jin Kyong Aunni squeaked. O_O Jin Kyong aunni actually complimented me, it feels weird.

"Jin Ae-ah, let me marry you," Kwangmin joked.

...............................I'm scared. He's so weird.

"Jin Ae-ahhh, don't marry Kwangmin, meeee~" Youngmin joked.

.......I'm scared. He's weird too.

"Jin Ae-ah, you're soooo pretty, cute and gorgeous in this!" Jessica squealed.

..............No, it doens't suit me at all, and partly, I'm feeling cold.

"Jin Ae-ah, I want to see you marry Taemin with this," Tiffany complimented.

I blushed.......Taemin *-* , I wonder what you'll think of me in this? .............though I doubt you would even care.

"Come here," jessica continued smiling as she guided me to the dressing table, "I shall, make you look perfect and pretty so your Taemin Sunbae would smile when he sees you in the magazine."

.......magazine...it was true? OMG, NO, TOO UGLY, NOOOO

I felt slightly uncomfortable knowing that my face would be revealed in the public.................... T^T

I sat there for 1 hour as Jessica transformed me into some weird bridesmaid.

I had my fringe straight down with my bangs will showing as my long hair was tied into a neat bun. I got to wear this feathery and sparkly tiara!

My face....typical, just slightly more busy with dabs of eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner and crap like that.

OHH, I feel likethe bride, not the bridesmaide.

I just need a grrooom...

TAEMIN SUNBAE <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO IT'S PROGRESSED SLOWLY NOW. soo jin found out who Taemin Sunbae is..what's she gonna do? OOO: 

i'm sorry for the lameness of the bridesmaid dresses, i just found that pic of Jessica and thought she looked so hot so I decided to put it in as main image :3 but then I needed to relate it with something and came out with a lame story ALLALA.

ok, more drama is in the next chapter...FINALLY