Fear.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung is not answering..." Taemin whispered, shaking Minho's arm.

"He's sick, Minnie, he needs to rest and he's probably asleep" Minho ruffled his hair.

"Yeah baby, you know him, he isn't a light sleeper" Key said, looking at his hair in the car's mirror.

"I feel bad for leaving him" He sighed.

"Me too, but that's why we do this quickly, to come back early" Key continued, looking at him from the front seat.

They have been working harder than usual, always trying to get the filming on the first try and hurrying to finish their practice lessons. Being in interviews and shows wasn't the same without Onew, they needed his leader and they really missed him, not counting that they were worried for his health, when someone is sick, they need someone to be by their side, not completely alone.

"How I wished we could stay with him" The maknae sighed, resting his head on Minho's shoulder.

"We'll be there in a minute Tae, stop crying" Jonghyun murmured from the last row of seats, where he was trying to sleep.

"I'm not crying!" Taemin throw his cap to the lead singer.

"Yah Taemin! Don't hurt him; I'm the only one who can" Key made the dancer jump.

"And you don't scare my love!" Minho glared at him.

The van kept moving until it stopped in front of their building. The four members jumped out of it and ran inside. Minho was laughing for Taemin's joke while Key was practically dragging Jonghyun behind him.

But they suddenly stopped in front of his door... that was open.

"Why is it open?" Taemin mumbled, squeezing Minho's hand.

"Stay here" Minho said, stepping inside the room.

"Take care of him, Key" Jonghyun followed Minho, leaving Key by Taemin's side.

Minho took the bat Heechul gave him on his birthday and started to look around, thinking someone was in their dorm "Onew hyung?" He called for him, knowing he was the only one in the house.

"Hyung!" Jonghyun screamed when he entered the kitchen.

Taemin and Key entered, not wanting to be left behind. Kibum's eyes widened when he saw the mess in front of him "What happened in here?"

"Maybe someone entered to rob" Jonghyun said when he came back from checking the kitchen.

"But where is Onew hyung?" Taemin asked, looking at the couch.

The three of them looked at the living room, the TV was on, a cup of tea was in the coffee table, a blanket on the floor "Why he isn't here?"

Minho walked to the dorms again, Jonghyun moved to the bathroom and Key approached the couch, Taemin felt his heart starting to beat faster, where was his hyung? What if the person that robbed them hurt him? His eyes moved to a broken glass on the floor, there was a struggle, something wasn't good. He was about to help when he noticed something under the blanket.

"H-Hyungs!" He screamed, making everyone rush to his side "It's Onew hyung's cellphone" He said, pointing at the device.

"What's that?" Jonghyun took the paper under it and looked at it "What does this mean?"

The three of them looked at the image printed on the paper, it was a rope with three knots on it. It had red marks in some points but nothing else.

"W-We should call the police" Minho stood up and walked to the phone.

"I'll call manager hyung" Jonghyun took his cellphone out.

Taemin looked at Key, his eyes full with fear "U-Umma, what happened to Onew hyung?" He asked.

"Don't worry baby, he's fine" He said, trying to calm him but he wasn't so sure of his own words.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"Hyung, he's fine, maybe he gave another round" Kyuhyun sighed when Heechul passed by his side again.

"Don't talk to me like that, kid!" The other glared at him "And he's late for half an hour!"

"Kyu is right, we all know how hyung is" Siwon looked at him "Also, you're making every one in here nervous."

"I don’t care. I'm going to look for him." And without waiting for an answer, walked out of the room.

"We should follow him" Kangin looked at the door.

"I support that" Sungmin nodded, standing up from the sofa and looking at the others.

"Yeah, is the best" Ryeowook, Donghae, Shindong and Eunhyuk growled before standing from their comfortable places.

"Kyu, let's go" Siwon called his boyfriend, who pretended he didn't hear him "Kyuhyun"

"I can't pause the game" He mumbled, closing his eyes in anticipation from the older actions "And someone should stay here, what if he comes back?"

Siwon rolled his eyes. Yes, he loved Kyuhyun with all his heart but he was a real headache sometimes "We are all going to find Leeteuk hyung and that's all."

Kyuhyun sighed before writing a few things on the keyboard and closed his loved game. He stood up and glared slightly at his boyfriend who was smiling at him "That's my boy." Siwon laughed, if Kyuhyun had the power of killing with his glare, he was surely he had died a long time ago.

The eight boys followed Heechul, who was walking with an extreme fast step. Shindong was murmuring different curses for being dragged into this while Kangin scowled him for saying such things. After thirty minutes of walking in circles, the mood changed from annoyed to being worried.

Heechul was practically running everywhere while the others were screaming their leader's name. All of them tried to call him but his cellphone was off, there was no reason for him to turn it off; that only meant that something was wrong.

"He's not in the streets, maybe he went somewhere else" Siwon said, squeezing Kyuhyun's hand.

"But where? And why?!" Heechul yelled, feeling his stomach full of dread.

"SHINee's dorm is near, maybe there" Ryeowook suggested, trying to find an explanation for his sudden disappearance.

"Right" Heechul nodded, feeling a small ray of hope over his head.

The group ran to the boy’s dorm, almost knocking over the few people on the streets. Heechul felt he was going to faint, where did Leeteuk went? It wasn't common for him to leave without saying anything, and his phone, why was it off? 'I told you to stay...' he thought, blaming hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter