Closer.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A week! They have been gone for a week now!"

Changsun's enraged scream filled the house, creating different sensation in each occupant.

"Say at least you have something new!" Heechul glared at the nervous detective that stood in front of them.

"We haven't received something new and the camera didn't show anything suspicious, all the people in the video are from the building and have been interrogated." He said, clearing his throat.

He couldn't say the investigation was stuck, he couldn't say they didn't know where to look, even though it was the harsh reality.

"I'm sure we're missing something, please, show us the information you have, we can help you." Sungmin pleaded.

"I'm afraid we can't, we can compromise the investigation if we leak information out of the office." He stated.

"Compromise something? You have nothing!" Seung Hyun ran a hand over his hair, feeling he could sue the whole police department for their lack of professionalism towards them.

"You have to understand that this is the way it needs to be done."

"Yeah, yeah, because you're still receiving your pay check..." Shindong wasn't able to refrain himself.

SeungRi was about to add something when his mobile started to buzz so he stood up and walked to another room to talk without all the things they were saying in there.

The groups continued arguing against the detective in a 20 versus 1 fight whose winner was, strangely, the detective. Kyuhyun was at the verge of crying, something that worried Siwon and Sungmin, who weren't used to see him like that, they knew he was getting more and more afraid of Leeteuk's condition, not knowing anything about him was driving him mad. DaeSung was starting to show signs of depression, transforming YoungBae into the only person in the group with a little bit of sanity. Taemin kept the idea that he was the responsible of Onew's situation, Joon's words had a bigger effect on him than his friends initially thought.

In a few words, they were all reaching their breaking point.

"Uhm... Sir, my father called and h-he said my mother is ill. I want to see her." SeungRi's eyes were filled with tears when he came back, clutching his mobile on his hands.

"I'll call for an that take you there." The man nodded, seeing SeungRi's state was delicate.

"Don't worry Riri, she'll be fine." DaeSung hugged him, trying to get rid of his own depression to help his boyfriend.

Henry sighed, seemed like things were just getting worse and worse.

After an hour or so, three police officers arrived and looked at the teary eyed maknae that was being hugged by half of the house habitants "Mr Lee, we're here to go with you."

SeungRi nodded, smiling weakly at the others before standing up and walking to them. DaeSung gave him a quick kiss while YoungBae tell him to be careful.

His mother had a delicate condition for about a year now and everyday he was worried for her, calling his family almost everyday in order to check on her. He was sure that her actual condition was because of what was happening with Ji Yong and the other two leaders, she was surely worried for him and being stressed wasn't good for her.

He kept staring outside the window car the whole ride, merely nodding or shaking his head when one of the officers asked him if he needed something.

"Seung Hyun, thank you for coming" His father walked to hug him when he spotted him.

"How is she?" SeungRi asked, looking at him.

"Weak, but stable."

BIGBANG's maknae followed him until they reached a small room. His father patted his shoulder, leaving her alone with her.

"My Hyunnie!" Her mother smiled at the moment she saw him.

"Mom, how are you feeling?" SeungRi sat on her bed, taking her hand with care.

"I'm better now you're here" She smiled "How are you, my little boy? I'm so worried for all of you."

"You don't have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter