Promise you

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"H-Hyung!" Taemin yelled, running towards his leader, throwing himself to his arms without hurting him.

"Taemin-ah." Jinki smiled, caressing the maknae's hair, trying to calm his sobs "Don't cry, is so weird to see you like that."

"I'm so sorry, hyung, so sorry" He kept sobbing, not caring he didn't like doing it in front of everyone else, no one knew how relieved and happy he was that Jinki was alive "I promise I'll do everything you say at the moment."

"It wasn't your fault, Taemin, stop blaming yourself" Jinki pushed his shoulders back to look at him "That idiot wanted us specifically."

"You were sick because of me, alone because of me..." Taemin's teary eyes looked at him "I won't do it again."

"Told you it's not your fault, Minho, didn't I tell you to take care of him?" He looked at the rapper that was a crying mess just like Taemin... and the other three "I seriously can't leave you for more than three seconds."

"We were so worried, hyung..." Jonghyun wiped his tears away from his eyes "You don't know how happy we all are."

"You damn old man! How could you say those words to us? Didn't you trust we were going to save you?!" Even though Kibum's eyes were red and swollen, he could still show that killer aura he had when he was angry.

Joon was about to retort something for his tone when Jinki laughed weakly "You're unique, Kibum."

The rapper kept glaring at him for a few seconds before he started to laugh while tears fell from his eyes "Thank you for coming back, hyung."

"I think I'm the one that needs to thank all of you... I would be dead right now if it wasn't for you." Jinki smiled, his hand never leaving Taemin's hair.

"We all worked together" Joon sniffled, caressing Jinki's bruised cheek "We couldn't give up on you, all of you."

"I'm really thankful you didn't" The leader's voice broke down while tears spilled from his eyes "I was scared, so scared...."

The SHINee members along with Joon moved to hug their leader, seeing Jinki crying was something that none of them tolerated, not even when they were singing. The five of them had a soft side whenever he was crying that forced them to do everything they could to stop his tears.

"We're here with you, hyung, no one is going to hurt you again, never!" Minho said, closing his eyes.

"You better get used to have us around you, old man, because we're always going to be there." Kibum nodded, pressing his head to him.

"You're the leader so don't think you can leave your role to me!" Jonghyun chuckled, keeping his sobs for him the best he could.

"I want to be with you the rest of my life, Jinki, get used to it." Joon muttered, kissing his temple, wiping the tears away from the other's eyes.

"I want to be here forever, I don't want to go out ever again." Jinki whimpered, trying his best to forget about everything that happened since the moment he saw the man for the first time until that sick smile when he cut his wrists.

He knew he was the older, that he was supposed to take care of his dongsaengs for any harm, but he couldn't do it right now, he wanted to feel protected and having them around was exactly what he needed.

"You can't go back on your words now, hyung" Taemin muttered "So you better buy a house where I can have my own room."

"Great, we aren't even married and we have four kids already..." Joon's comment made everyone laugh, something Jinki treasure inside his heart and mind.

 

"Goddammit, I feel like a teacher with kindergarteners" Heechul huffed, glancing at the eleven people he had behind him.

"I've always felt like that." Kangin nodded.

The doctor said the others could see their leader after having them whining about not knowing what was happening with him. He told Heechul that they needed to be careful with the machines and everything else inside the room and Leeteuk him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter