Together.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

None of them were capable of moving in the first moments, the blood staining the chair and floor glued them to their places.

The picture was a nightmare.

"Y-You bastard!" It was Seung Hyun's enraged scream what snapped them out of their shock, just in time to see the rapper jumping on the man.

Jonghyun, Siwon and DaeSung didn't even notice when Heechul and Joon joined him, starting to beat the life of the man that had a sick smirk on his face.

"They are here!" Jonghyun yelled before running to Onew "Hyung, oh, hyung..." He whimpered, peeling the tape from his lips as gently as he could.

Onew, Ji Yong and Leeteuk were bleeding from small but deep cuts on their wrists, none of the ones in there believe that humans had so many blood inside their bodies.

"Ji Yong Hyung, wake up, please!" DaeSung pleaded after he removed the tape and took the cloth out.

"Hyung, we're here" Siwon said when Leeteuk groaned slightly the moment he took the tape off his lips.

"Joon hyung stop!"

"Seung Hyun hyung we need him alive!"

"Hyung stop it god dammit!"

They didn't realize when the rest of their group entered and gasped at the picture of their leaders and cursed at the kidnapper's bloodied state.

"I'm going to take care of him" YoungBae said, trying to keep Seung Hyun from killing the man "Check Ji Yong, he needs you more right now."

His words seemed to work, Seung Hyun shoved YoungBae back and ran to Ji Yong and DaeSung "Baby, Ji, I'm here..." He said with broken voice, not knowing what to do.

Seung Hyun felt he could die when Ji Yong whimpered, a small ray of hope illuminating his life.

"We should keep these straps on place, they're acting as a tourniquet" Minho took Joon's hands that were about to remove the straps on Onew’s arm.

"Police it's on its way!" Yesung sprang up to Ryeowook and covered his eyes as soon as he heard him, not wanting him to witness all of this "Yesung! Let me see!"

"No..."

They didn't know how many time it took the police to arrive the place, they just heard the sirens and steps rushing on every direction before a complete group of men entered the small room.

"He's the bastard." YoungBae pointed at the man that was now glaring at him.

He couldn't believe that this man

Neither he nor Kangin believed that a simple man like him was capable of hurting three innocent people like that, that was capable of killing someone without showing a single sign of remorse.

The detective walked to the man and, not even caring for the obvious broken nose and bloodied face he had, he pulled him out of the room, seeing in concern at the paramedics attending the three leaders.

"We need to go now."

Joon heard one of the female paramedics saying while she tried wrapped thick bandages over his boyfriend's wrists "I'll go with him!" He said, seeing Onew's expression changed for a brief moment, spotting pain on his delicate features.

Seung Hyun and Heechul ran behind the gurneys that had Ji Yong and Leeteuk, feeling they could faint.

The rest of the groups stayed in there, not knowing what to do while they waited for the police to finish what they were doing and tell them what they were going to do now.

Taemin was having a panic attack when, accidentally, Minho forgot to cover his eyes from seeing all the blood on the floor. SeungRi was repeating Ji Yong's name over and over, not hearing DaeSung's or YoungBae's calls. Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Henry wanted to run behind the ambulance and see what was happening, crying endlessly.

"We're taking you to the hospital." A female officer said, snapping them out of their misery.

The trip towards the hospital was horrible for everyone, they wished they would appear in the hospital to avoid all the traffic and problems that were common on a big city like Seoul. They didn't even know how they managed to stop from running out of the van to arrive faster to the hospital.

Upon arriving, they spotted Joon, Seung Hyun and Heechul passing around the waiting room, glancing desperately towards the door that leaded to surgery.

"What happened?" Kibum asked, wiping the tears away from his eyes.

"T-They are on surgery..." Heechul muttered.

Not knowing what to do or say, they stayed in there, looking around the white room they were, ignoring the whispers from the few people that were around.

One hour.

Two hours.

Three hours.

They were close to passing out from tiredness when the doors opened and a middle aged doctor walked out with a tired expression.

"H-How are they, doctor?" Eunhyuk voiced out what everyone wanted to know.

"They surgery, for the three of them was a success" He started, sending a wave of relief towards them "But still, their condition is really delicate, especially Mr. Kwon and Mr. Lee ones."

"W-What's wrong?" Joon asked, feeling his voice cracking.

"We found a kind of venom inside his body that weakened his state even more, from the three of them, he was the one that lost more blood. We needed to use nails and a five centimetres bar to his broken ankle. I'm afraid that this night is crucial for him."

"Jinki..." Joon started to cry, being hugged by Jonghyun and Kibum while Minho tried to calm Taemin.

"The patient Ji Yong Kwon it's slightly better, but not for much. He lost a lot of blood too and the gun shot and burnt on his leg is badly infected, we started a strong treatment with antibiotics and other medications to stop the advance of the damage. He has a severe concussion on his head but we need to wait until he wakes up to see how bad the damage is."

"Ji... Ji, I'm so sorry." Seung Hyun collapsed on the chair near him, being surrounded by Taeyang, DaeSung and SeungRi who were crying too.

"Patient Park Jung-Soo is the one that lost less blood, seems like the cut on his wrist was the last to be done. Although of this, his body is intoxicated and weak, even flu could kill him easily... What concerns me more is his psychological state, he's the only one that arrived awake and he didn't stop asking for the other two although his injuries."

"Oh Leeteuk..." Heechul sobbed.

"C-Can we see them?" Seung Hyun asked, pleading at the man with his eyes.

"Only one of you can enter the room, especially Mr. Lee's one, he's in intensive care" He nodded "Follow me, please."

The groups quickly agreed that Seung Hyun, Heechul and Joon were the ones that needed to go first, stepping aside and finding comfort in the others and thanking they were alive.

The three singers walked behind the doctor without saying something, only glancing at each other and holding hands while t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter