Signs.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This chapter contains a, more or less, descriptive torture and presence of blood.

Onew opened his eyes only to notice that he couldn't see anything. He groaned at feeling the incredible headache he had, it felt like someone hit him with something so hard that his skull was broken. He blinked a couple of times more, trying to see his surroundings but failed.

That's when he remembered what happened before losing consciousness.

He tried to remove the blindfold but found that his wrists were tied behind his back, his ankles were secured to the legs that, he assumed, were from a chair.

"Oh God, oh God..." He murmured, struggling against the rope binding him. Where was he? Who kidnaped him?  He continued his desperate struggle until his wrists and ankles started to bleed.

He was about to scream when he heard a groan coming from his left side. He froze on his spot, thinking it was the kidnapper.

"W-What the hell?" That voice, it was way too familiar.

"L-Leeteuk hyung?" He dared to ask, begging that it was he and not his confused mind playing with him.

"Who? Jinki?!" He heard his fearful voice and that's when he felt even more terrified "Is that really you?!"

"Y-Yes...Where are we?" He asked with broken voice.

"I-I don't know, I was walking down the streets in my usual walk when someone asked me something and he hit me... I don't know we're we are." He was panicking inside but he felt like he had to keep his strong posture to calm Onew, after all, he was bigger than he for six years "What happened to you?"

"Someone entered our dorm and kidnapped me from there." He shivered at remembering the whole thing "Why we were kidnapped? What are we going to do?"

Leeteuk bit his lip, he was afraid, just like him and he didn't have a single idea of what was going to happen or how were they going to escape. The rope tying him to the chair was too tight and the blindfold gave him the sensation that it was going to blind him. But he felt like he needed to figure it out.

Onew could hear how Leeteuk was struggling, that only meant that he was in the same condition as he. He wished he could see where they were "Hyung d-" He stopped mid-sentence when he heard a soft whimper "W-Was it you?"

"No..."

The two leaders froze on their seats, expecting to hear or know something about the responsible of their condition.

"My head..." The nasal voice echoed in the room.

"Who are you?" Leeteuk demanded, there was a slight tone of familiarity on that voice but the dizziness on his head wasn't helping.

"What's going on here!?" the male voice asked, and the other two could hear he was fighting furiously against his restraints "Who the hell are you?! Where am I!?"

“We’re in the same condition as you!” Onew yelled, trying to calm the other “We don’t know where we are…”

“Who are you?” They could hear he was starting to hyperventilate.

“I’m Jinki Lee… Onew, from SHINee.” The male said, trembling when he remembered his band.

“Leeteuk, Park Jung-Soo, Super Junior.”  The leader wanted to know who he was but he was so confused that couldn’t put a face on it.

“Ji Yong… G Dragon.” He knew that it was enough with that, and he was more concerned in finding a way to free himself.

“Ah Big Bang…” Leeteuk wanted to slap himself, it was so obvious “How did you end up here?”

“I don’t have a ing idea… I was going home, in my car and then… nothing, I don’t know.” He could feel his hands were shaking, making the ropes rub against his skin.

"So the three idols are awake." The three of them would have jumped if they were free.

"Who are you?" Leeteuk asked but regretted it when he was slapped across the face.

"I'm giving you the privilege to speak, keep interrupting me and that privilege is gone." The man's threatening voice sent shivers down their spines "I'm sorry for not giving you the comfortable and luxury things you usually have but, I'm afraid this will be your life from now on."

"W-What do you want from us?" Onew dared to ask, shutting his eyes behind the blindfold in fear.

"You're brave for talking after I warned you but I'm gonna leave that pass, it's a good question." Onew clenched his fist, feeling slightly relieved "In three weeks, you will be dead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter