Pain.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The condition of the three leaders was bad.

At some point, were they still weak from the pain, the man untied them from the chairs and threw them to the ground, with his limbs still tied and the blindfold covering their eyes.

Ji Yong and Onew's wound was healing slowly, even the smallest movement was enough to reopen it and caused them to bleed again. The man was more than happy when the time of disinfecting it arrived, he had sadistic pleasure in applying alcohol on a gauze and rubbing it all over, enjoying the screams of pain.

"Leeteuk hyung... how are you?" Onew whispered, trying to get away from the pain on his arm.

"I-I'm fine...Yo-You, Jinki, Ji Yong?"

"Pain, only pain..." Ji Yong muttered.

But truth is that Leeteuk wasn't good, his cut got infected and he thought he was getting worse and worse with each day that passed by. The man wasn't giving him any medication, only continued torturing everyday with the alcohol. Since he couldn't see the wound, he feared he could get gangrene that would only kill him earlier, leaving the younger members.

Fortunately for them, the man left them alone since that day where he cut them, he only appeared every time he tortured them with the gauze. They still didn't know why he kidnapped them, why he was torturing them like that and why he chose them exactly.

"So your stupid body is weak and it's not healing correctly." The three of them jumped when the man's voice echoed in the room, they didn't even hear him coming.

Ji Yong's head snapped up, trying to find the man by hearing his steps, he hated to be blind; he wished he could see what was planning to do next.

"So pathetic" Leeteuk whimpered when he felt the man dragging him by his arm to a sitting position "I'll show your friends how pathetic you are."

"Stop recording us you monster!" Ji Yong screamed, he couldn't even imagine how Seunghyun and the others were after seeing the first video.

"Don't talk to me like that, idiot." Ji Yong greeted his teeth when the man kicked him "Also, your friends are enjoying the show, you should see the whole circus your companies are giving, isolating their bands, tons of guards following them everywhere."

Onew shivered, a sudden idea came to his mind and he didn't like it. He wished that man left them alone to talk to the others about it.

"Now, it's swollen and slightly red, how should I treat it?" While he was talking, he sat Leeteuk's tired body on the chair and strapped him down again "I read you need to disinfect first."

Onew and Ji Yong wanted to escape from the painful reality when Leeteuk started to scream in pain, they couldn't even imagine what the man was doing to him, they only had a faint idea and that was enough to make them suffer.

"Now, we have to get rid of the pus."

More screams, the leader was crying and fighting desperately against his restraints, they could hear "Stop it!" Onew yelled but the man ignored him and continued.

"And now, some antibiotics."

They heard Leeteuk choking with something and some muffled whimpers, after a couple of seconds he began coughing.

They heard the man laughing cruelly at them and moving some things on the table they assumed was i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter