Clues.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The house was thrown into frenzy after Kyuhyun's scream died in the silence of the so called safe house.

SeungRi clutched at DaeSung's arm while they followed YoungBae and Seung Hyun that were the first to jump out of bed and ran to the door.

Minho's grip on Taemin's hand was so strong that the younger feared he could break his bones. Jonghyun was practically carrying Kibum on his back, the diva was too scared to walk by himself. Joon just hurried out of the room, with that unreadable expression on his face.

Without doubt, the Super Junior members where the ones that were at the verge of having a heart attack.

Yesung woke up to an empty bed, when did Ryeowook leave? He felt so stupid and scared for not even noticing when his little lover left the room.

"Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun!" Siwon screamed all the way to the living room, no one knew how agitated his heart was and how he felt like fainting when he spotted the singer kneeling on the floor, crying and hugging Ryeowook with all his might "What happened, Kyu?!" He asked, dropping down to his knees to check both of them.

"Wookie!" Yesung took Ryeowook's arms and pulled him closer, feeling terrified when the younger clutched at him with despair, crying loudly.

"H-He was here! That psycho was here!" Kyuhyun yelled into Siwon's chest, failing to keep his hysteria inside.

"What?!" The whole room gasped, being YoungBae and Kangin the ones that ran outside to look for the man or the police.

"Did he hurt you?! Are you okay?!" ZhouMi didn't know if it was Yesung or Siwon the one that asked first, he could only press Henry tighter to his chest and pray for his two friends to be okay.

"H-He threatened me with shooting Ryeowook if I didn't obey him." Kyuhyun's lips couldn't stop quivering, worrying Siwon even more.

"That bastard..." Heechul hissed.

It wasn't enough for the bastard, apparently, to make them suffer by witnessing how he enjoyed hurting them, no, he had to scare almost to death his dongsaengs and laughing at the police measures to protect them.

"I'm here Ryeowook, I'm here. I swear nothing is going to happen to you again." Yesung didn't even know how he was keeping himself from crying, just by hearing Ryeowook's cries was enough to break his sanity.

"Y-Yesung..." The singer whimpered, his breath came out in small and terrified pants "I thought I was going to d-die..."

"No, don't say that." Yesung couldn't bear the idea of losing Ryeowook like he felt he lose Leeteuk.

“We should take him to the hospital, he doesn't seem to be breathing well.” SeungRi spoke, feeling his legs were trembling.

Yesung looked at Ryeowook, his eyes were half closed while he fought to regain a normal breathing pattern "You're going to be fine, Wookie, I'm with you." He muttered, sliding one arm under Ryeowook's knees and keeping the other on his back, carrying him on his arms.

"Let's go, Kyu." Siwon attempted to carry the other too but Kyuhyun shook his head.

"N-No, I don't want to go out, I'm going to be fine... I just need you."

Sungmin clenched his fist until his knuckles turned white. He knew Kyuhyun and how the maknae was, he wasn't the kind of person that expressed his feelings out loud, even though he loved Siwon with every fibre of his being, he didn't like to express it when so many people was around him. If he was talking like that, it could only mean that he was beyond terrified.

"Just a quick check, Kyu, Siwon is going to be with you." He said "Go with Yesung."

Kyuhyun clutched at Siwon's neck, letting the older to carry him. His chest was aching so hard that he thought his heart could explode and kill him instantly.

Yesung started to walk to the door when it opened, revealing and angry Kangin and YoungBae walking behind a terrified looking officer.

"Please remain calm, help it's on its way." He said.

 Henry had the impression that he was more scared of losing his job than their safety.

"We can't wait, we need to take them to the hospital. Now." Siwon hissed, until now, he was the only one that remained calm but it was clear that now he wanted to kill everyone.

"Are they hurt?"

"They need to see a doctor." Yesung muttered, kissing Ryeowook's auburn hair.

Nobody dared to talk while Siwon kept calming Kyuhyun and Yesung tried to help Ryeowook. The vague feeling of safety was gone and now they feared the man could be watching them from a dark corner, waiting for a moment to jump on them.

“DaeSung, take SeungRi to the room.” YoungBae said, standing in front of them, blocking the view of Ryeowook and Yesung.

"N-No, I want to help." SeungRi shook his head, looking between DaeSung and YoungBae.

"We can't all go to the hospital and since it looks like police is incompetent, we have to take care of ourselves." Seung Hyun didn't even care for the look the police sent to him, he knew that they were right.

"Kangin, YoungBae and I will go with Siwon and Yesung, the rest will stay here and guard this freaking house." Heechul looked at them and how they nodded in agreement.

"There's no need you go with them." The officer said.

"Oh, sure we don't... We all trust you're going to protect us." Heechul rolled his eyes, practically ignoring him "Make sure every window is closed and the door too."

The man wanted to say something but he perfectly knew that they were going to ignore him.

Some minutes later, police arrived; sirens echoed and illuminated the outside of the house, causing Ryeowook and Kyuhyun to panic once more.

The main detective arrived, feeling the death glares that the twenty one people were throwing at him.

"They need to declare...." He started but almost regretted it when Siwon snarled at him.

"They can't declare! Can't you see how they are?! How they need a doctor?!" Donghae shivered, Siwon was pretty terrifying when he was angry.

"Are you going to take us to the hospital or what?!" Yesung was worse, they knew that the only thing restraining him was that he still had Ryeowook on his arms.

Knowing that they were right once more, he opened the door and tried to help them to place Ryeowook and Kyuhyun on the car, being followed by Heechul, YoungBae and Kangin.

Shindong, Sungmin, Jonghyun and Kibum stayed in the dining room, taking care of the door and windows from the lower floor. ZhouMi, Henry and Seung Hyun moved to the room where DaeSung and SeungRi were in order to help if SeungRi had a nightmare or something. The rest stayed in the upper floor to take care of the security in there.

No one was able to sleep that night.

It was nine in the morning when a group of police officers ent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter