Hope.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Early this morning, YG and SM Entertainment released an announcement regarding the condition of the three leaders that were kidnapped three weeks ago. In the official statement, they informed that the man responsible for their disappearance was captured and that the three leaders were rescued alive, they didn't give specific details about their condition, but asked their fans and people in general to pray for their health.”

Minho sighed and looked away from the television in the waiting room, turning his attention once more to Taemin that was trying to sleep with his head resting on his lap.

"As long as they don't appear in here, I'll be fine..." He glanced at DaeSung that was sitting on the floor, hugging SeungRi that was getting some sleep after being awake all night.

"If they dare to come, I swear that I'll kick them out." Shindong sighed, shifting on his seat to get a better position.

"Let's hope that they don't appear then." Jonghyun sighed, moving Kibum's hair away from his eyes.

They had been in that room since the day before, it was nine in the morning and still they didn't know much about their friends. For obvious reasons, Seung Hyun, Joon and Heechul were still inside.

"Hae, we should eat something." Eunhyuk nudged Donghae's arm, trying to move his boyfriend’s gaze from the door.

"I-I don't feel like eating, Hyukkie, I'm sorry." Donghae whispered, closing his eyes and resting his head on the other's shoulder.

A heavy sigh left the singer's mouth while he caressed Donghae's thigh.

No one knew what to do anymore, they were tired, worried and the uncertainty was killing them, not even the doctor was able to tell them something because he was one of the best in that hospital and was practically running from room to room on the emergencies wing.

"Good afternoon." They got out from their conflicted states when they heard the voice of the detective.

"Do you have news for us?" YoungBae asked, standing up.

"Yes, the man was condemned, he was found guilty for kidnapping and attempt of murder, he's going to spend a lot of time in jail." The detective nodded, feeling better that he finally had good news.

"Finally..." Ryeowook muttered, closing his eyes once more and resting his head on his hands.

"The men that attacked you when you entered the place were hired by him, they said that they didn't know the man had the leaders in there, but they were condemned too."

"I hate those bastards." YoungBae hissed, pressing his hands to the bandage on his arm.

"Do you have news about your friends?" He asked, looking at the tired and worried expressions they had.

"No... Well, only that they're in a really bad condition." Jonghyun sighed, feeling how Kibum gripped his hand.

"I see, but you don't have to worry anymore, that man is not going out of jail." He assured.

 

"What happened in there, Teukkie?" Heechul asked his boyfriend that was still trying to calm down.

"H-He was so sick, Heechul, you can't even imagine how much" Leeteuk shook his head "I never saw his face while he tortured us, but I could hear and feel how much he was enjoying everything, when he burned Ji Yong, when he broke Jinki's ankle, it was like I could see him smiling."

"He's going to rot in jail, he won't get near any of us again." He said, sitting down at his side.

"I was dumb enough to show him how affected I was when he was hurting the others, he learnt that hurting them hurt me more than inflicting pain to me." He sobbed, trying to get rid of the screams from the others.

"It's not your fault, the way he hurt the others wasn't caused by you." He caressed his cheek.

"W-When the last day arrived, he just tied us and then... J-Jinki screamed, I didn’t know what was happening, then Ji Yong screamed, I was panicking!" His tearful eyes looked at him "I don't know how many minutes passed before I felt the burning pain on my wrists... He knew I was suffering for hearing them, he was enjoying it."

"ing animal." Heechul growled.

"That's why Jinki and Ji Yong are worse than me, because he was killing me on a psychological way."

"Sleep, you need to stop thinking on what happened, you're safe now. " Heechul sighed, Leeteuk wasn't able to sleep the whole night and was completely against the doctor using something to sedate him.

"I can't... I need to talk to them, see how they are."

"If you don't freaking sleep, I swear I'm going to hit you in the head" He snorted "If you sleep, I'll go out and see how they are, if you don't, I'll stay here and wait until someone comes to tell me."

Leeteuk gave a dry laugh, he knew Heechul, he knew that his ways to make someone feel better were different, but, somehow, he was sure that he needed those kind of things.

"You promise?" He asked, trying to calm his breathing.

"I'm not a liar! Who do you think I am?" He smiled, caressing his cheek "Sleep, idiot."

He stayed in there for several minutes until the leader finally managed to close his eyes. Trying not to make a sound, he left the room, sighing lightly when he saw the night was falling once more. He remembered the rooms for the others so he started to walk towards Ji Yong's one, wishing Seung Hyun had good news he could say to Leeteuk.

He was close to the door when it opened, revealing the tired form of Seung Hyun "Hey" He greeted, stepping aside.

"Hey..." Seung Hyun smiled weakly.

"How's Ji Yong?"

"D-Doing better, he just fall asleep."

"He woke up? That's great." He smiled a little "Leeteuk hasn't stopped asking for them."

"I'm sure Ji will appreciate that... How's him?" Seung Hyun nodded, remembering how his boyfriend asked for the others too.

"Worried, paranoiac, he didn't sleep all night" He frowned "He blames himself for everything that happened, since he's the older..."

"I'll talk to Ji, maybe he can say something to him that makes him feel better." Seung Hyun hoped that Ji Yong would feel better for hearing that.

"Thank you... Do you know something about Jinki?" He asked, glancing at the door were the other leader was.

"No... I haven't left the room until now, I was going to talk to the others."

"I see, I'll check on him." Heechul nodded, turning around to check for Joon.

"I'll go with you."

They were walking toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter