A plan.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unbelievable..." Heechul cursed under his breath when the detective kept saying they couldn't give them classified information

"You said you have everything under control and he gave this to SeungRi!" DaeSung, that was almost the only one calm with the whole situation wasn't able to keep calm anymore "We need to see what do you have!"

"You need to understand that this is for your own safety..."

"Come on, don't come with that bull! That bastard has free way to kidnap any of us!" Taeyang couldn't take it anymore either "You were supposed to protect SeungRi and look, he could have disappeared and none of you would have notice it!"

The detective knew they had a point, that it could be useful if they showed to them the suspect's list, maybe they knew someone but it was their orders, not give any kind of information to anyone.

"I'm sorry, we will double the security."

And with that, he walked away once more, leaving the house in complete and utter anger.

-

"We need to do something." Kangin stated when they were gathered in the living room "That bastard said he's going to kill them in two weeks, and I think we're all sure that he's not joking."

Donghae shuddered when he remember the last round of videotapes they saw, Leeteuk's cut, Onew's broken ankle and Ji Yong's burn or bullet hole didn't look good. He was sure that they needed immediate medical attention if they wanted to rescue them alive.

"But what can we do? Police is not going to help us." Jonghyun sighed, remembering that morning.

"Well we need to think on something! I'm not staying here doing nothing!" Everyone was angry, they were worried and scared and that state did not help their judgment.

"I don't know, I don't know what to do..." SeungRi muttered.

Since the incident, he wasn't the same. He was scared and worried for everyone, constantly fearing for that kidnapper to appear. What if he killed him this time?

"Maybe we can steal the information from them..." Hyukjae knew how dumb the idea was and how stupid he looked but he was just trying to help.

"Sure we can steal something from the police station..." Shindong rolled his eyes.

"Maybe not stole it but at least know what they have." Donghae said, standing up and walking next to Kangin "We must find a way to see, just see, the folders."

“But how, they don’t want to even mention it to us…” YoungBae felt better that they were starting to think as one instead of fighting all time.

"I can do it, well, when I get nervous I forget how to speak Korean and I could distract them like that..." Henry spoke up, ignoring how ZhouMi squeezed his hand.

"That could work" Joon muttered, his eyes moving slightly to the boy "But you need to go with someone else, while you distract them, the other needs to see the information."

The room fell in silence once more, everyone wanted to go and help but the question was: Who was the right one? Every one of them declared already and it wasn't that easy that they could believe they remembered something.

"I'll go, Onew hyung and I were most of the time together on backstage and they could believe I remembered something." Taemin spoke up, letting go of Minho's hand. He just wanted to help, to find his leader and cease the torment this was causing.

"Taemin!" Of course Minho didn't like it, just thinking the kidnapper getting near of Taemin was nightmare fuel.

"I want to do it, hyung!" He yelled back, not even wanting to look at his eyes "I'm going to do everything I can to help."

Minho just gritted his teeth, looking away from him and glaring at nothing in particular.

"But how? They can believe Henry because he wasn't here at the moment but, what about Taemin? He declared a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter