Suffering.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew woke up at hearing something metallic clacking somewhere near him. Even in his confused state he knew the sound wasn't coming from his suffering friends, that could only meant that the man was there with them and was doing something he didn't really want to know.

"Ah, I see you're awake" He heard the confirmation coming from his left "At least you saved me the effort of waking you up."

Onew battled inside his mind about speaking or remain silent, last time he dared to talk he almost ended dead "W-Why are you doing this t-to us?" He finally asked, closing his eyes behind the blindfold in anticipation of what was coming.

"Don't be impulsive, everything on its time." A short wave of relief washed over him after not feeling pain or something like that, a wave that was cut when he heard Ji Yong's voice.

"W-What are you doing to me?!" He hear the leader screaming "Stop! What are you injecting to me?!" Onew felt he could faint just by hearing him, terrified by the fact that he was going to kill them slowly.

"Leave him alone!" Leeteuk screamed, hearing Ji Yong's whimpers and Onew's pleads to be left alone "Don't ing hurt them!"

"Oh, I think I can see clearly now what's your weakness, Super Junior leader..."

Leeteuk hated himself for being that obvious, he heard Onew yelling slightly, he tried to get rid of the thing covering his eyes but it was as useless as the last tries.

Leeteuk bit his lip when he felt the hands of the man he hated most grabbing him by his arm to pull him up, he shook his head when he felt something piercing his skin.

"What I injected you is a special thing that can cause you different sensations, please tell me what do you feel."

Ji Yong's could feel his hear beating faster, like if it was pounding inside his head. Does that man injected something that was going to kill them slowly and painfully... He wasn't going to see Seung Hyun again?

As an answer to his fears, his heart beat became even faster than before and he had the feeling he couldn't breathe properly, his hands started to shake and he couldn't control it "Y-You sick b-bastard..." He stuttered, even his tongue felt heavy.

Onew was starting to feel light-headed, behind his blindfold he could only see blurriness, and he felt cold, his limbs shaking like if the place became the coldest place on earth “J-Joonie......" He said, imagining the face of his lover that wasn't able to see in more than a month. He couldn't even imagine how he was feeling and what was happening inside his mind, he felt so guilty for letting this happen. He just wanted to close his eyes to get away from this nightmare but knew he couldn't, it was possible he wasn't going to wake up again.

Leeteuk tried to ignore his own pains and symptoms in order to concentrate on his dongsaengs pain. He was scared they could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter