Nothing left.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Get ready, dear readers... This chapters is veeery emotional, get ready to cry (probabbly).

 

Leeteuk woke up from a beautiful dream that involved Heechul when he felt someone grabbing him by the cut on his arm, reopening it.

He groaned when he felt the cold wall behind his back, what was the bastard planning now?

"W-What-" He started but was cut when he felt a cold hand over his mouth, his eyes widened while he tried to release himself.

"I visited your friends the other day" He gasped at the man's words "Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, I think those were their names."

Leeteuk tried to bit his hand but the pressure he was applying was too much for his weak state. His mind was thrown into a frenzy when he heard his two friend's names, what did he do to them?

"The youngest one is ridiculous, trying to act brave when he's surely screaming inside“ He continued hearing him "And the other... are you sure he's not the smallest one?"

Ryeowook was so soft, so vulnerable when it comes to this kind of situations, he couldn't even imagine the fear the two of them when they face this sick person.

"I gave them a video of the good time we're having, I hope they enjoy it" He chuckled lightly "How does it feel that you're sitting in here when they are suffering? How does it feel to be the cause of their condition?"

Leeteuk felt like crying when his brain gave the reason to the man, he wanted to protect them, to keep them safe from everything and now, he was the one that was making them suffer, for his irresponsibility.

"You can't protect them, it doesn't matter if you're with them or not, you're not capable of doing it" He was right "Even here, you let the other two suffer for you without even trying to avoid it."

The blindfold got wet with his tears, he couldn't believe he was so blind for not realizing this before.

"If you thought you were a good leader before, you should think again."

Jinki and Ji Yong woke up from their uncomfortable sleep, or unconscious state, when they heard harsh sobs coming from somewhere inside the room.

Jinki was the one who recognized them, panicking coursing through his veins when he thought something was wrong with Leeteuk "Hyung! Leeteuk hyung! Are you okay?!"

"What did he do to you?" Ji Yong asked after hearing who was the one crying.

"I'm sorry..." Was Leeteuk's brief answer "I'm so sorry..."

"Sorry for what?" Jinki knew something was wrong with him and that the man was the responsible "This is not your fault, hyung."

"Whatever he told you is false." Ji Yong bit his lip, he was worried because the man entered and he didn't notice it "You can't believe any of his words, he's a freaking bastard."

"You're hurting my feelings." Ji Yong and Jinki jumped when they heard the man's voice, was he there since the beginning?

"What did you do to hyung?" Jinki demanded, forgetting his pain.

"Nothing that you care" He spat "Now, I'm glad you're all awake, today we have to record something special for your friends."

Neither of them answered when they started to hear some movements on the room, they let him do whatever he was planning to do, they didn't have strength to struggle anymore.

Ji Yong groaned when he felt the man placing him on a chair, untying his wrists from behind his back and strapping him down to the arms of the chair. He whimpered when the cloth on his eyes was yanked out of his face, his hurt and disoriented eyes were burnt with the light of the small light bulb hanging from the roof. He felt a prick of fear when he realized he couldn't see anything safe from shadows.

He strained to look around, trying to distinguish the shadows that moved around, but it proved futile.

"What are you doing?" He heard Jinki's voice "What's that camera for?"

"You'll see, I promise is something neither you nor your friends will forget."

--            

After the amount of effort they put on trying to sneak out of the house, everyone was tired when the day ended, they just wanted to sleep for a couple of hours before waking up and three am the next morning. They were sure that they could check the last place in the two days they had left.

But seemed that life had other plans.

“You need to see this.” The officer said, handing them a video tape.

Even though this wasn't the first video they received, Siwon felt something was different with this one. The look on the police officers, the way they give it to him was, just, different.

The three groups sat down around the TV that, until now, only emitted disgraces for them and waited for the older to put the video on. They were so used to hear screams, cries and all the other things their leaders emitted every time that psycho recorded them that, now, they were only waiting for it to star.

But now it was totally different.

Seunghyun almost broke down when Ji Yong's crumpled and pale figure appeared on the screen, it was the very first time that he was able to look at those precious eyes Ji Yong had since he disappeared and even thought they were completely unfocussed, he couldn’t stop himself from feeling he wanted to die. The leader was only tied to a chair, facing the camera directly.

"Y-Youngbae, Bae... You were always there for me, since we were kids w-we were able to understand each other and we we-went through so many things...I-I remember when we decided we wanted to become idols, how the idea sounded so weird, do you remember we were going to be only you and me? I remember how we trained day and night to become better and debut..." Taeyang stood up, facing the screen with confusion and fear written all over his face, looking at his crying leader on the screen "Thank you, I-I think BIGBANG worked this good because of you, you-you are a fundamental pillar to all of us... Bae, thank you so much."

"Why is he saying that?" SeungRi panicked, tugging at YoungBae’s shirt but the older was too stunned to answer.

"DaeSung... God, you're so weird" Ji Yong choked a laugh "I have to admit that  I found you weird an annoying in the beginning, I couldn't understand why you were always smiling and being happy even though Bae and I glared at you every time you were around. You're the funniest and happiest person I've ever met and I' m so grateful I did... Dae, I know I made a mess in your house the day I found out you were dating the maknae but hope you understand me. BIGBANG couldn't be the same without you... You were the happiness inside the band, t-thank you for being at my side."

"H-Hyung..." Daesung felt tears coming to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter