Is it too late?

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We can't give up..." Yesung muttered while he continued crying and hugging Ryeowook.

They couldn't sleep last night, the whole house was full of sadness and pain, it was the very first time that everyone in there was broken in front of the others, everyone was crying, everyone was giving up.

"We can't do anything! Today was the last day!" Joon yelled, pressing his hand to his chest at the immense pain he was feeling.

The spirit of sneaking out of the house to check those places was gone, they knew that it was too late, that the bastard probably killed them after recording the video.

 None of them wanted to find their corpses.

"W-We're not sure of that..." Minho sobbed, not wanting to accept that.

There was a small chance, there was a small, so small, chance that they were alive, that they shouldn't give up, but the words said by them broke their spirits, like if their souls had been ripped out of their chests.

"I-I can't live knowing I could have done something to save them...but I don't even want to move." Sungmin shook his head, pressing his hands to his eyes.

But what was the solution? What if they were dead? What if it was a trap to kill everyone? They were scared of everything, feared they could make things worse.

"Ji Yong... " Seung Hyun sobbed, he didn't want to lose him, he couldn't accept the idea that he was dead, he wanted to have him on his arms once more, to say how much he loved him before going to sleep "T-They're right."

"We can't do anything..." Heechul muttered, feeling like an empty body that lose its soul "Leeteuk is gone..."

"E-Even if they are gone" Seung Hyun swallowed the lump on his throat "Are we going to abandon them? Let that bastard dump their bodies wherever he wants to? I can't accept that."

Seung Hyun's words reached everyone, even Heechul and Joon that were completely defeated.

"We need to find them." Joon looked at the video tape that was on the table "E-Even if they are d- they deserve to come back, to be with us."

"Who's better at driving?" Heechul looked up.

"Siwon... well, he needs to be good to be Audi's representative." Kyuhyun smiled lightly at the other who nodded.         

"What time is it?" Jonghyun looked at the window, he was lost but wanted to help.

"The next shift is in fifteen minutes, we need to be ready." DaeSung said while he looked at his watch.

"How are we going to go?" Shindong and Kangin finally reacted.

"There's a van parked outside, they left in there it in case they needed to take us out." YoungBae looked through the window, wiping his tears from his eyes.

"There's a brief moment when they change their positions, that's our only chance." Key bit his lip.

"Siwon needs to go out first, you're going to open the doors for us." Eunhyuk squeezed Donghae's hand.

"Are we sure that twenty one people are going to fit in there?" Henry scratched the back of his head.

"You're not going to be comfortable, brat, get use to it." Heechul chuckled "Let's move."

Kibum and DaeSung walked to the window, keeping an eye on the officer by the door and the one on his car. In fifteen minutes the one on the door was going to walk towards the one in the car, leaving the house without protection for less than a minute. They didn't know if it was going to be enough time, they even doubt it, but it was the only chance they had and they were complete sure that the small chance of finding their leaders alive was going to vanish if the day ended.

Siwon, Heechul, Joon and Seung Hyun walked towards the door, unlocking it and getting ready to run in the moment they were told. The others stayed close, getting ready too.

"He's moving..." Kibum whispered, seeing how he was walking away.

"Let's go now." DaeSung yelled.

Carefully, Siwon opened the door and ran like a shadow towards the van, opening it and getting inside, glancing at the car that was starting to leave. He fumbled with his keys for a couple of seconds before he managed to get the key inside the keyhole, starting the engine and signalling for the others to come.

Jonghyun was the one that left after everyone was out, waiting for Kibum that was still checking for the police. He helped Kibum to get in after he managed to squeeze inside and managed to close the door.

"Calm down, Won." Kyuhyun grasped his hand when he saw how nervous his boyfriend was.

"Yeah... we're going to be fine." He nodded, driving as fast as he could to get away.

He was nervous for having so many lives on his hands, arriving the place was his responsibility, they depended on him.

"They're not following us... or at least it looks like." Heechul said, trying to push Donghae away from his legs.

"The first place is in here, I'll place the GPS with the route." Taemin gave his phone to Kyuhyun, who was the privileged one that only needed to shar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter