Reason.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There weren’t words to describe how painful that week was.

Ji Yong's burn was surely infected, even though the leader couldn't see it , he could feel it was swollen and getting worse by each day that passed by. The other worrisome thing was that the dizziness he felt after the last blow on his head didn't disappear, he was sure that if his eyes weren't covered, he wouldn't be able to see more than blurriness.

Onew's ankle couldn't move without giving and excruciating pain to him, he could feel light headed for the lack of water and food; the man just injected them nutrients to keep them alive the three weeks he wanted to conserve them.

Leeteuk wasn't that physically hurt but emotionally was breaking down; the man guessed correctly that the better way to hurt him was hurting the others so he enjoyed making him hear what the other two were suffering.

"How does it feel to know that you have only two weeks of life?" The man said, pacing between the three leaders lying on the floor.

"You're a sick psychopath..." Ji Yong muttered, biting his lip on fear of receiving another blow on his head.

"I prefer to be described as a patriotic man, you see, I was raised to be always proud of my country."

"What does it have to be with us?" Leeteuk asked, trying to find another position where he wasn't crushing his infected arm.

"I remember when all this illogical and pathetic music movement appeared, I was just a thirty years old man that was used to hear traditional and representative Korean music, golden time." They heard him sigh "Suddenly all these idol and bands started to appear from nowhere, this bull Korean wave spread around the world, representing us!"

"So what? A lot of people like it, you should be grateful!" Onew didn't like the way he was talking and he partially regret opening his mouth.

"Grateful?! Grateful for the damn image all of you are giving to us?!" And the predictable happened, Onew yelled when a kick moved his ankle "Your ruining our image! You just copy other cultures!"

"What?! That's not even true!" Ji Yong felt sick, so they were kidnapped by someone that was completely mad and for ridiculous reasons "We don't do that, none of us!"

"I felt so sick every time you came with something new, I wished you could just disappear, stop leaving Korea as a nation without culture...Everybody seemed so happy about all of you and I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter