Everything is okay.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You need something, hyung? Water, a blanket… Chicken?” Taemin asked, looking at his leader.

“I’m okay, Tae, I don’t need anything, you should be resting now” Jinki smiled, caressing the maknae’s head “Tell me again why you didn’t go with Minho.”

“I want to take care of you, protect you… Although you all said it wasn’t my fault, I really felt like it was and I need to compensate what I did, please let me do it” He pleaded, squeezing his hand.

Jinki couldn’t really stand seeing Taemin like that, since he knew the boy he grew a strong bond of brotherly love towards him and he remembered how he promised he was going to help him with everything he could, he came to fill the empty space Taemin felt when he needed to leave his brother behind… How could he let him be like this?

Sighing, Jinki patted a spot closer to him and waited until Taemin sat down there “Minnie, please stop feeling like this, it wasn’t your fault and I’m here now.”

 “Yes, but you’re still hurt, you can’t go out of the hospital today because of that” Taemin hated that feeling inside his chest, he wanted to help his leader, in his mind he was sure that everyone blamed him even though it wasn’t true at all.

Sighing again, Jinki looked around the empty room. He needed the others to help Taemin, he was maybe as damaged as him and he didn’t like it. In that moment he hated that Jonghyun and Kibum decided to go to the dorm and that Minho went to look for some food while Joon went to talk something with his manager, at the same exact time.

“I swear Taemin that if you keep thinking like that, I’ll get mad at you” He threatened with a serious tone “It doesn’t matter I’m going out after the others, I’m glad they’re going out actually. The only thing that matters to me is that I’m alive and I’m going out someday, you should be like that too.”

Taemin’s head moved down, knowing the other’s words were completely true but still feeling that prick of remorse inside him, not letting him give up completely “Sorry, hyung.”

“Stop saying sorry you, big baby” Jinki patted his head “Just keep taking care of me like you’re doing and we’re good.” He smiled playfully at him.

“Okay, I’m so- Yeah…” He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head.

.

.

.

The doctor was surprised that the three singers were showing such a good recovery. He was a man of science that firmly believed people didn’t recover by magic and that they needed to follow a treatment in order to get better. But now, he needed to accept that what people say about keeping the family of a sick person close to them will help them to get better, was true. Ji Yong and Jinki were in such a bad condition when they arrived that he believed they weren’t going to make it, he was even imagining himself giving the news on a press conference.

“Mister Kwon, remember you need to take your medicine in the correct time.” He said with a wide smile on his lips while he looked at the boy that was sitting on the wheelchair with Seung Hyun’s help.

“You don’t need to worry, doctor, Bae is like a living diary, he is the best at organising our schedules” SeungRi smiled, patting YoungBae’s back who just shook his head with a smile.

Ji Yong was better, the shadows transformed into blurred shapes that at least looked like humans more than monsters and the wound on his leg was better too, he could move around better and although he still couldn’t walk properly, he could shift positions without feeling he was tearing his skin thanks to the stitches.

“Thank you so much, doctor, for taking care of me and my friends” Ji Yong smiled, looking at the figure in white he assumed was the doctor “I’m alive thanks to you.”

“No need to thank me, Mister Kwon, I’m glad you show such a wonderful recovery” He nodded, giving his hand to Seung Hyun that seemed he lost his words for the happiness he was feeling for taking Ji Yong back to him.

“Now let’s go to hyung’s house!” SeungRi jumped excitedly, causing the oldest to roll his eyes.

“Continue and I will shove you in the boot.” Seung Hyun laughed, leaning to kiss Ji Yong’s head.

“Don’t worry, Ri, I’ll get inside with you.” DaeSung nodded, sending Ji Yong in a laughing fit while he gripped Seung Hyun’s arm.

.

.

.

“Right, remind me Chullie why you brought so many things to here?” Leeteuk asked while he looked at the small bag Heechul was filling with a lot of things he brought to the hospital room he was in.

“Because I need them.” Heechul shrugged, continuing his works without paying attention to everyone else in the room.

Leeteuk was glad he was finally out, he still couldn’t get over the fact that his whole band decided to stay in the room all days and all nights, it was incredible for him how thirteen people could sleep in a single hospital room. He was sure that everyone that slept on the floor had a serious back pain while Siwon was sore for having Kyuhyun sleeping on him almost all night.

“Finally back to our bed!” Henry stretched, wrapping his arms around ZhouMi who could only nod in agreement with a tired yawn.

“It wasn’t that bad” Kyuhyun laughed, resting his head on Siwon’s shoulder while they were sitting on the sofa waiting for them.

“Ask Siwon if he thinks the same…” Eunhyuk grunted, walking pass them, making Kyuhyun look at his boyfriend just to receive a kind smile.

“You’re crazy, he’s fine.”

“Okay everyone, time to go and return to the dorm, I don’t give a you live in different places now, we will return to the dorm for some time” Heechul said, throwing his bag to Donghae who nodded with an excited nod and helping Leeteuk to stand up.

“You don’t need to, they have different things to do Heechul, what are you talking about” Leeteuk chuckled, despite he wanted to be with them forever, he didn’t want to interfere more in their activities.

“We will be more than happy to be with you again, hyung!” Ryeowook smiled kindly.

“I don’t deserve you all… really.”

.

.

.

Ji Yong and Leeteuk left the hospital the same day while Jinki needed to stay, although Ji Yong’s problems were almost as bad as Jinki’s, his body attacked the pois

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter