All together.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM was upside down due the recent events. Since two of the three disappeared leaders were from that company, police considered they had the bigger problems.

Soo-Man decided to suspend all the activities from the groups until they knew something, Super Junior and SHINee were put in lockdown, they weren't allowed to leave the dorm without supervision, they had police officers guarding the entrance day and night.

YG on his side, triplicated the security to his groups and put Big Bang in a lockdown too, the four remaining members were placed on Ji Yong's house with officers guarding them.

Police asked for a reunion between the two CEOS and the managers of the involved bands to talk about the measures.

"We should place the three groups in the same place." One of the police officers said.

"For what? Being in the same place make them easier targets..." Hyun Suk said, looking at them in disapproval.

"Having 20 people in a same house doesn't sound like the best option to me." Soo-Man added "Well, 21, you said you wanted to put Changsun with them too."

"But it is" Another agent continued "The three of them are too far away for us to act quickly, if the kidnapper happens to act again there were be less chance on capturing him."

"That's just excuses! You see what is the mad person is doing to them, find them!" YG yelled.

"We are doing all we can."

"It's not enough!" Now it was Soo-Man.

"Please calm down, please, we want to protect the remaining members and find the three leaders, we are doing everything we can." The man continued, he understand what they were feeling, after all, the video they received was quiet disturbing "We need you to cooperate with us."

The small room fell in silence, the situation was delicate and no one wanted to leave the three boys in that psychopath's clutches for one minute more.

~O~

"What?! Why?!" Kibum yelled when the manager finished telling them they were going to move to a different location.

"Police needs you to be in one place, it'll be easier." He sighed.

"B-But the kidnapper has been sending the things here, if we move out we won't find it and Onew hyung will suffer even more!" Taemin clutched his fist, turning his knuckles white.

"I'm informing you, it's a made decision, you can't discuss it, police will take care of this place" He turned away "Be ready, the officers will pass for you at noon."

The man left, leaving the four of them feeling frustrated and ignored.

"It's unfair... I want to help them." Taemin mumbled again.

"Calm down, Taeminnie, everything will be fine, we will help them" Minho rubbed his back, trying to calm him.

"Police are investigating; they won't give up on finding them." Jonghyun added.

"But he's suffering! You see what he is doing to them!"

"We all saw it!" Kibum finally yelled, making Taemin flinch.

"Let's calm down!" Jonghyun yelled, seeing how Minho was glaring at his Kibum for scaring Taemin "Let's do what they told us, maybe talking to the others helps us to find something."

They didn't answer but nodded slightly, walking a few seconds later to their rooms to pack their belongings.

As they were told, three police officers appeared on his door, telling them it was time to leave. Reluctantly, the four idols followed them and entered the van.

The place where they take them was a big house just outside of Seoul's. It was quiet and the atmosphere was pleasant, Taemin felt his heart tightening on his chest 'I wish this were holidays and Onew hyung could be here with us...'

The van parked outside the house, Minho noticed two other vans already parked in there "They are already here?" He asked at the two officers.

They nodded and opened the trunk for them to pull their things out, Jonghyun took Kibum's hand and walked to the door. The moment he opened it, they were greeted by a series of profanities coming from a well-known hyung.

"How the is this going to help?!" Heechul was yelling to another officer while the others were trying to calm him down "You want us to be in the same place so he could find us faster?!"

"Sir, I understand you're upset but this if the best for all of you." He was annoyed, anyone could tell.

" that!" He yelled again, pushing Siwon away and walking to the window.

When the things slowed down, Jonghyun looked around. Donghae and Eunhyuk were sitting at the table, Donghae had his face on his hands while Eunhyuk tried to calm him, Ryeowook had his eyes lost in the distance, not looking at anything in specific, Yesung was looking at him, with an expression of worrisome all over his face, Kangin and Shindong were sitting on a chair, trying to distract themselves from the hard reality on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter