Forward.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a relief for the three groups when they saw the man that appeared on their videos was pretty similar. They weren’t sure it was the same but the fact that behaved like that in the three appearances, gave them the confidence that they discovered something.

"With this, we can show the police that we're capable of doing something and that they NEED to include us in the investigation." Kangin said, looking at the three videos they had.

"But we can't say we took pictures of their files..." SeungRi muttered "I really don't want to go to jail."

"We won't mention it, we'll just said that we started to check this in hopes on finding something" Minho sighed "I hope they understand."

"If they don't, I'll be sure that their heads are full of air." Heechul muttered

Kibum walked to the door and opened it, calling the officer that guarded  the door "We need to talk to the main detective." He said sternly.

"I'll call to see what I can do."

After some hours, the man entered, looking at them, raising an eyebrow "How can I help you?"

"We found something." Joon said, almost chuckling at how the man's eyes widened.

"You found something? How- What did you find?" He asked, recovering his composure.

"We were checking some fan signs and saw a man that looks identical to the one that attacked them that night." Heechul continued, understanding Joon's need to laugh, the man's expression was priceless.

"Let me see them."

The groups showed the three videos where the figure rejected interactions with anyone that wasn't them. The detective seemed to have a lot of troubles inside his head.

"He's hiding his face from the cameras..." He muttered "But we can't relate him to anything..."

"It's him! We're sure of it! I don't think I can forget his figure. I'm sure of it!" Ryeowook yelled, clutching at Yesung's arm.

"Get a better view of him and investigate him!" Kyuhyun yelled too.

"Do your work!" SeungRi finished.

"We'll investigate about him..."

"Do you realize now that you need us to investigate?" Taemin whispered.

The man remained in silence for a long time before he took his mobile out and made a sign to them to come near "We have ten possible places of where they can be, we have checked six of them but the others are private property and we can't enter without an order."

"Why you choose them?" Yesung that was a little bit calmer, asked.

"We studied the places of the disappearances; Seoul doesn't have too many places to hide with three popular hostages." He said.

"And how are you going to get an order?" Jonghyun feel they had a bigger chance now.

"We need proofs, we can't just walk inside a place like that" He sighed "But he don't have any so we can't get one... Also, we don't have the certainty of which one of them is the right place."

"We can help, if you give us the information, we may found something" Sungmin insisted.

There was silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter