Losing control.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun, Joon and Heechul had different ways of showing their sadness and despair for the current situation.

While Heechul got mad at everyone that dared to say something he didn't like and decided to cry in the loneliness of his room, Joon liked to constantly scream at the police for their supposed incompetence, no one knew when he cried, they could only see his bloodshot eyes and tears traces on his cheeks. Seunghyun, in the other hand, was depressed twenty four seven, he had a mania of remembering all the moments he spent with Ji Yong, remember how he used to hug him, kiss him and everything else they used to do, remembering in the process that his lover was suffering in the clutches of a psychopath.

The three bands were trying with all his might to keep them from doing something they could regret, Minho, Jonghyun, Taeyang, Siwon, Kangin and Shindong had lost count of how many times they ran after Joon, forced Heechul to eat something and pulled Seunghyun away from the window. The fact that police wasn't saying anything new didn't help at all, no matter how many times they asked for a clue, something they could use to help them, they refused to give any kind of classified information.

"Those useless bastards, we could help them! What if we know something!" Joon screamed for the fifth time.

"Changsun we have told you that they keep the information from you because they don't want to put all of you in risk." The manager sighed, trying to comprehend their behaviour.

"Bull! They are protecting us, don't they? If that bastard wanted to come for us they would catch him." Heechul glared at him.

"You have to understand! This have to be done like they told us, we can't argue that!"

"Manager-sshi, we understand... But, try to understand us too, after the video we became even more worried for them and we need to know about them... We don't even know if that maniac sent more videos." Siwon interrupted, knowing police was going to hate them more if they kept shouting at them.

"They haven't received another."

"But you'll show it to us in case he sends another, right?" SeungRi pleaded, looking at the man with the innocent expression he could muster.

The man remained silent for a few minutes after he sighed "Guess you have the right to know..."

"Thank you." Jonghyun sighed, he wasn't sure he could resist another video like the last but somehow, it was better to know how Onew was.

The manager left with the two officers that were with him, leaving the bands alone with their own conflicts.

"Hyung... come and sit with us, we don't like to have you alone in there." Daesung called Seunghyun who was in the other side of the room, staring at the window.

"I'm fine in here." He answered, not even looking at him.

"But hyung..."

"I'm fine." He remarked with that tone, Daesung remembered Ji Yong hated every time he used against him.

A heavy silence filled the room once again, no one knew what to say, what to do and they doubt they could do something if they didn't even try to talk to each other.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"I miss Onew hyung..." Taemin whimpered, looking at the last photo they took of the leader.

"I miss him too." Minho sighed, rubbing the maknae's back softly, he hated the fact that days keep passing and none of them knew anything about their friends.

"You think that person i-is hurting him?" Taemin turned his tearful eyes towards his lover, not knowing if he wanted to hear the real answer.

"Don't think about that, Minnie, we're going to rescue him and he'll be aright..." He said, hugging him with all his might, he repeated those words to himself every day and every night, trying desperately to believe them.

"A new video arrived!" They almost scream out in fear when Henry opened the door "Sorry..."

Minho shook his head, taking Taemin's hand and pulling him out of the room, following the other. He could feel his heart beating furiously against his ears, he felt he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter