Failure.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong woke up when he felt cold, cold, water being poured over him. He gasped, feeling he wasn't able to breathe properly.

"It's time for you to wake up; you think you're on holidays?"

He heard the voice again; nobody knew how much he hated to hear that voice as the first thing on his day.

Upon waking up, he felt he was feeling slightly better than before falling unconscious, his hands weren't shaking like before and despite the ragged breath the freezing water left him, he didn't have the sensation that his lungs were being crushed. He tried to hear something about Leeteuk or Onew but he couldn't.

"You look so stupid..." He heard the man laughing at him before he received a kick on his head that almost made him black out again.

"For today, I prepared something special; I know you will appreciate it." He heard the man smiling again "But you'll have to wait for a while, I need to prepare it first."

"Just let us go..."He heard Onew's pained whimper.

"Nice try, at least you make me laugh."

Ji Yong felt another kick on his head that make him scream for a second before he heard the footsteps to the door and then, it opening and closing.

"Are you okay? Did he do something to you?" Leeteuk asked again, trying to find where they were.

"I swear he thinks m-my head is a football ball..." Ji Yong muttered, feeling dizziness taking over him.

"Did he hurt you, Leeteuk hyung?" Onew's voice was full of pain but they could also hear he was trying to pretend he wasn't.

"N-No, I think he forgot about me for now..."

A heavy sight escaped Ji Yong's mouth, he was trying to remember what the hell was bothering him since he woke up but couldn't remember, those kicks felt like kicks to his brain. It was when he tried to shift onto his side when he felt something slipping off his sleeve and almost falling to the floor "It was this..." He muttered when he managed to grip it again.

Now he could feel it, it was metallic, with something sharp on the tip. Maybe a scalpel? Carefully, he started to move the thing up is hands and towards the rough rope binding his wrists. After a small cut and feeling terrified that the man could enter in any moment, he bit his lip when the rope felt to the floor.

Waiting for something that indicated that the man was waiting for him to move, he managed to sit up and pulled the cloth over his eyes off, looking around.

They were in a kind of basement, dark and dirty, there wasn't any source of light apart from the small light bulb on the roof that emitted a dim light. He quickly used the small scalpel to cut the rope over his ankles and moved to Leeteuk's side, looking how his arm was still red.

"Let me go!" The other yelled but Ji Yong shushed him.

"It's me" He whispered, turning to Onew to make him hear what was happening "I'll free you, we have to get out of here..." He swallowed the ump on his throat when he saw the purplish colour Onew's ankle had.

"N-No...wait" He was dumbfounded when he heard him, he couldn't understand what the hell he was talking about "You escape, we'll be a burden."

"No! I'm not leaving you in here!" He was afraid Leeteuk already lost his mind.

"We can't move as fast as you can...My broken ankle and Leeteuk's infection turns us into a burden." Onew spoke softly, he was scared of the man's reaction when he discovered he was gone but it was better to have a chance of being found.

"If you escape, you can ask for help and we'll have hope" Leeteuk continued "Don't worry, Ji Yong, everything will be fine."

Feeling he could start crying at any moment, he managed to nod slightly, even though they couldn't see him. Using all his effort, he managed to stand up, almost falling down again when he saw spots and blurriness all around. Seemed that the blows on his head were worse of what he thought.

Fighting against it, he stumbled to stand at the door side, that was of course closed, his only chance was waiting for the man to enter and run away from the room. He could feel his heart poundi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter