Taken.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew hated to be sick.

The runny nose, red and teary eyes and the aching body was the worse for someone who needed to run, jump, dance, sing and do all the things he was supposed to do, not counting that he was the leader.

But there he was, wrapped in a blanket, sitting on the dorm's sofa, watching their Tokyo Dome presentation a few months ago…and sneezing constantly.

It was all Taemin's fault; a week ago, Onew was so tired for their participations on the promotions that practically collapsed on the couch, falling asleep almost immediately. The rest of the members decided to let him rest in there, Key placed a blanket on their leader and dragged Jonghyun to their room, Minho told Taemin to close the window but the maknae forgot it and left it wide open, unfortunately, that night was one of the coldest in that month. The next day, Onew woke up feeling like a living dead.

His got worse by every day and soon, the manager let him rest in the dorm to recover as quickly as possible to return to his work. His bandmates were reticent to leave him alone but they were practically forced to do it.

He couldn't whine, he was comfortable and although he felt alone sometimes, he had Joon sending messages to him most of the time.

'I'm sorry for not being by your side, baby, how are you?'

Speaking of, he smiled when he read his boyfriend's text "Better, the medicine is working. What about you? Sure I'm not bothering you? I don't want to be a distraction." He whispered, he had a strange mania of reading his answers aloud.

'For the million times Onew, you're not. I'll come back in two weeks, you better by fine by then, I have some ideas for our special reunion~'

The leader laughed, Joon was so special in his own ways that he loved him so much. He was grateful to be by his side.

He was about to answer when a knock came from the door "Who is it?" He asked, sighing "Don't tell me you forgot your keys" It was a funny combination, Key, keys... Yes, he was weird.

He opened the door, smiling when he noted it wasn't his dongsaengs, it was a tall figure clad in black completely, with a mask covering his face. He froze, the smile disappearing from his face, fear rising from his stomach.

Close the door.

It was the obvious, but it was too late, the man wasn't going to wait for him. He entered the dorm and slammed the door shut, pushing Onew back and making him stumble with the blanket, knocking him to the floor.

"Get away from me!" He screamed when the man pinned him with his own body.

He was about to scream again when the man pressed a cloth over his mouth, muffling his screams.

'No, no, no! Help me!' He struggled with all his might but he was weak, the sickness and medicine stole a good amount of his, not so good, physical condition so he had everything to lose.

But he couldn't; the fear of dying and the idea of never be found made him want to fight, to give the most pathetic resistance so it was a surprise, when he managed to kneel the man on the stomach, making him lost the iron grip he had on his head and hands and successfully pushing him off with the remaining strength he had. Stumbling, he reached for his cell phone, looking desperately for Joon's or his dongsaeng’s number but the words seemed to dance on the phone and he couldn’t make the names written on the screen.

He screamed when the phone was yanked from his hands and he was pushed back to the floor, with this head hitting it. The cloth was over his mouth again and he could smell that sweet scent, this time was the end, he knew that. He was dizzier than before and his arms didn't seem to work correctly, he could feel his world becoming dark and he shut his eyes, wishing this to be a nightmare, to wake up and find that everything was fine 'Joonie...Boys'

~O~

Leeteuk kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter