seven

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

**

 

SEULGI

 

I think I slept for like a whole day! My body feels sore and my back aches! Damn I’m never taking those allergy shots again. I looked around the room and saw no one hmm well where’s Joohyun? I walked towards the mirror and looked at myself. My right eye is still kinda swollen but it’s cool now and my face is back to normal.

 

“Baby you’re awake.” I heard her say when she opened the door

“Ah yeah how long did I slept?” I asked as I walked towards her “What time is it?”

“It’s 5 in the afternoon you skip lunch and I can’t seem to wake you up.” Joohyun caressed my arms “Are you okay now?”

“Yeah I don’t know what happened I just felt sick but I’m good now.”

“The food Mom gave you has nuts on it. I’m sorry my poor baby bear suffered my Mom’s horrendous cooking.” She looks apologetic I just gave her a smile.

 

It’s okay they don’t know I have allergies right? I should just be careful with what they give me.

 

“It’s okay babe they don’t know that I have allergies.”

“Yeah but I’m sorry I should’ve told them.” she pulled me in for a hug so I instantly reciprocated it.

“Let’s go down now.”

“Yeah okay.”

 

**

 

We're seated on the dining table while waiting for Mr. & Mrs. Bae. Joohyun told me that they just got home and it'll only take a few minutes for them to prepare. I am just smiling at Soojung and Seohyun unnie when our eyes will meet.

 

"We're here!!!" A loud voice echoed inside the house. My heart suddenly started beating fast I can feel that it's one of Joohyun's sister again. Oh NO.

 

"Fany-unnie!!!" Soojung yelled when she got up. "Unnieeee!"

 

Joohyun held my hand to stand up with her. She smiled at me then she said. "That's my Tiffany unnie or Miyoung."

"Right."

 

 

We walked towards the living room to greet them. Yes you are right! An Angel for the 4th time! She's so elegant and pretty and gosh she's just too beautiful.

 

"Joohyun?" She called and smiled widely at my girlfriend "Oh I missed you saeng!" They hugged and kiss on the cheek.

 

Wow they are such beautiful creatures. I feel like I'm gonna explode because of their perfection. Seohyun unnie joined in the hug too and Soojung. Can you imagine such perfections?

 

"Fany-ah." I heard a shorter woman call she just entered the door while walking the two dogs.

 

AH ! WHY DOG. NO. The one is black and the other one is white they look so….. small.

 

"Come here boo!"

 

Oh that's her wife. Wow they look good even though BOO is shorter. Boo walked towards Tiffany unnie and side hugged her. Awww that’s sweet.

 

“Hi Taeyeon unnie! Hi ginger Hi Prince!” Soojung greeted excitedly “Ahwww come here you two.”

 

Soojung picked the two dogs and kisses them. Wow. So Soojung likes dogs eh?

 

Tiffany unnie then glanced at me. She has that eye smile that I think is one of the prettiest I saw in my life. Second to Joohyun of course.

 

"Oh who's this pretty lady here?" She smiled at me

"Ahh unnie." Joohyun pulled me closer to her and held my hand. "This is Seulgi."

"Hi Tiffany-unnie." I bowed down to her then to her wife. They were smiling at me warmly of course I also couldn’t help but grin widely at them.

"Seulgi? Oh you're Joohyun's girlfriend then?" She chuckled

"Neh." I nodded shyly

 

“I’m Kim Taeyeon.” The shorter one pat my right shoulder then chuckled “I’m her wife.” she looked at Tiffany unnie

"An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter