twenty five

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

 

**

 

The following days for Seulgi were both tiring yet fulfilling. Yuri and Jessica both went out of the country again leaving Riyu in the care of the Bae’s. Seulgi was the one who took care of the child and even though she has no experience taking care of kids she think she did really well with it. Seulgi felt closer to the child in a short span of time.

 

--

 

Flashback 6 days ago

 

“Mommy please don’t go! I want to go with you! Take me with you please!” The little boy cried in Korean surprising Seulgi since she thought the kid only knows how to speak English.

“Riyu you can’t go with us I’m sorry baby. I promise we’ll be back in no time. Your mommy and I just need to finish some work.” Jessica explained as she knelt down on Riyu’s level. She cupped the little boy’s cheek and kissed his forehead. “Now don’t make your halmoni and aboji’s head hurt okay? Be a good boy.” Riyu sniffed and nodded his head “Now that’s my baby I love you. Go kiss your Umma goodbye too.” Riyu nodded once more and went to the car where Yuri is. Jessica got up and looked at her Mom. “We’ll leave now Mom.” She hugged Mrs. Bae

“Take care Sooyeon.”

“Thank you Mom we will.”

 

Seulgi watched as Riyu hugged Jessica before he waved at them. The little boy walked back inside with a pouting face. Mrs. Bae held his hand and guided him back to the living room. Seulgi heard Mrs. Bae comforting him, she can’t help but feel sad for the kid too.

 

--

 

It was after lunch when Seulgi finished some files so she went out of the room. The house was quiet so Seulgi decided to go to the garden. She was surprised when she saw Riyu looking gloomy while swinging. The kid looks so much like Yuri it made Seulgi smile.

 

“Hey Riyu!” Seulgi called as she walked towards the kid. “Can I join you?” the boy just looked at Seulgi before nodding. “Why are you alone here?”

“Halmoni is with aboji so I didn’t want to disturb them.” Riyu answered in his perfect Korean. Seulgi laughed as she realized the boy messed with her before saying he doesn’t understand Korean. Riyu looked at her weirdly with raised brows.

“Yah Riyu.” Seulgi grinned “I thought you don’t know how to speak Korean.”

“When did I say that?” Riyu asked “I just asked you in English before.”

“Silly I thought you really don’t know how.” Riyu smiled at her

“Sorry Auntie Seulgi.”

“It’s okay. You want some ice cream?”

“You’ll buy me ice cream?” The boys eyes sparkled with the mention of ice cream

“Come on!” Seulgi held his hand as they walked to the garage.

 

Seulgi brought him to the grocery store to buy some ice cream. Riyu looked so happy in choosing the flavors he can’t just decide with one so Seulgi being Seulgi told him to buy anything he likes. The boy was so happy when they paid.

 

“Auntie Seulgi thank you for buying me this.” He was eating his popsicle happy while Seulgi held his hand.

“You’re welcome.” The smile on the boy’s face made Seulgi smile as well.

 

--

 

The following morning Seulgi saw Mrs. Bae and the driver having a hard time on convincing the kid to go to school. He was throwing tantrums because he didn’t really want to go. Seulgi walked closer to them and greeted Riyu with a smile.

 

“Good Morning Mrs. Bae.” Seulgi greeted the older woman. Mrs. Bae didn’t notice Seulgi’s presence until she greeted her.

“Oh hey Seulgi I’m sorry I didn’t see you there honey. Have you eaten? Please have breakfast there first.”

“it’s okay Auntie.” Seulgi turned to Riyu “Hey buddy do you want me to go with you to school?” Riyu looked at Seulgi then to her halmoni then back to Seulgi “School is fun right? You’ll meet friends.” Mrs. Bae smiled at Seulgi’s efforts

“Okay.” Riyu said

“But you haven’t eaten yet Seulgi.” Mrs. Bae said but Seulgi just shook her head

“It’s okay Auntie I’ll take him to school first.”

 

--

 

“Why are you so silent? Don’t you want to go to school? Learning is fun Riyu-ah.” Seulgi commented once they started travelling.

“I don’t enjoy school.” He answered while looking outside the window “And I don’t have friends.” When Seulgi heard it she got surprised.

“What?”

“They don’t want to be my friend because I have two moms.” Riyu answered sadly. This made Seulgi’s heart sunk. She didn’t realize that they already arrived and when she stopped the car Riyu immediately got out of it.

“Riyu!” Seulgi locked her car and ran after the kid. When she arrived inside she saw that Riyu was seating on the farthest side of the room. She also saw that a kid started whispering to another and they laughed at Riyu.

“What the?!” She was about to open the door when --

 

“Excuse me Miss may I help you?” A voice interrupted Seulgi’s entrance. She turned around and thought that she just saw Joohyun.

“Wha..”

“Are you the parent on one of the kids?” The lady asked with a smile. Seulgi blinked her eyes, is she dreaming? Is this girl real?

“I’m a guardian. My nephew is inside.” She answered

“Oh I am Kim Jisoo.” The girl extended her hand “I’m their teacher.” Seulgi reached for it and gave Jisoo a smile.

“Kang Seulgi.”

 

--

 

“Miss Jisoo I think my nephew is uncomfortable with how the other children talks about him because he has two mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter