twenty six

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

 

**

 

S E U L G I

 

I told Joohyun’s family that I will go back to Seoul first before I drove off. I tried calling Joohyun’s phone but she was out of reach. I drove as fast as I can to reach the bank so I can withdraw some money. I swear Chanyeol always gets himself in situations he can’t pull himself back. But even though he is like this I still can’t say no to him since he is my only brother and he had always been supportive of me.

 

“Yeol just meet me here at the café.” I told him before I ended the call. I was about to put my phone back when I felt it vibrate. I saw a message from Yongsun and was surprised when I read the contents of it.

 

YONGSUNNIE:

 

Hey. I am Yongsun’s friend and I saw you were at her latest message.

She is pretty hammered right now and I don’t really know where to take her.

Can you call back?

 

I sighed as I scratched the back of my neck. What did this girl do to herself? I dialled her phone and it wasn’t long when the other line answered.

 

“Hello? Is Yongsun okay?” I asked with concern, that girl has low alcohol tolerance.

“Hi Seulgi-ssi right? Well she is really drunk right now. I want to take her to my house but my family is visiting tonight so I’m really sorry.” The voice from the other line sounded so sorry.

“Where are you right now?”

“At the ***.”

“Alright give me like 30 minutes I’ll be there.”

“I’m sorry for troubling you Seulgi-ssi.”

“It’s alright thank you for calling me.” I hanged up the call and saw Chanyeol entering the shop. He looked really stressed with the bags under his eyes, he looked thinner too from the last time I saw him.

 

“Hey!” I waved at him and his face instantly lit up when he saw me.

“Seul!” he hugged me when he reached me. I hugged him back and patted his back. “Thank you Seulgi.”

“Let’s seat first. Do you want something to eat?” he shook his head and I pouted.

“Hey how are you? Don’t you want to tell Mom and Dad about this?” He shook it again and pinched the bridge of his nose. “You do know they’ll understand the situation right?”

“Seulgi I’ll find a way to give the money back. I’ll work harder. It’s just that I can’t just tell Mom and Dad all this failed because I didn’t listen to them. I’m sorry Seul but I’ll pay you back as soon as I get the money.” I reached for his hand and smiled at him.

“Money is not the matter Yeol I know Joohyun will understand that I borrowed from our account. It’s just that look at you! You look like you haven’t slept and eat in weeks? Where are you even staying?”

“I’m staying at Baek’s house don’t worry about me.”

“Alright Yeol I mean you’re always welcome in our house.” Chanyeol smiled and pinched my cheeks

“I know and I’m thankful.”

 

After I gave Chanyeol the money I offered to take him home but he insisted that I should just go to Yongsun first. I can’t persuade him so I just let him be. I looked at the address that Yongsun’s friend sent me and went there.

 

--

 

“Bogum-ah is it my phone but I can’t send a message?” Joohyun asked as she finished packing her things. Bogum looked at her and shrugged his shoulders. “I think the signal is down.”

“Wait I’ll check mine.” Bogum got up from packing and checked his phone. It seemed that the signal is down and he also can’t receive or send a message. “Yeah mine too.”

“Ah I haven’t told Seulgi I’ll be back tomorrow.”

“Then surprise her.” Bogum smiled as he went back to finish his packing.

“Yeah maybe.” Joohyun smiled

 

--

 

The bar was crowded and everyone there seemed to be either drunk or tipsy. Seulgi took some time before she was able to spot Yongsun and her friend. She looked at Yongsun’s state and can’t help but sigh when she saw how drunk she was.

 

“Hi I’m Wheein I’m sorry to trouble you I wish I could just take her with me.” She apologized as she help Yongsun sober up.

“It’s okay. What happened to her?” Seulgi sat down carefully beside Yongsun and checked on her. “Hey there.”

“She said that her heart is really broken because she was too late.” Wheein explained “She didn’t say the name of the person all she said was that the person she loves is happy now and she can’t ruin that.” Seulgi looked at the sleeping Yongsun and heaved a sigh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter