five

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

**

 

SEULGI

 

Me and Joohyun went outside to what it seems like a garden. I can’t help but admire how beautiful their place is lots of beautiful flowers a big fountain in the middle. Didn't thought such place like this exist.

 

“Oh that’s her.” Joohyun said as she pointed at someone who’s like 50 meters away from us.

 

And yes she’s riding a horse.

A freakin horse.

Well she plays POLO what the fffff.

 

“You have horses.” I said

“Yeah they are Soojung’s PETS as she calls it.” She chuckled

“Wow how many does she have?”

“She had 3 but the other one died 2 months ago so now she only has 2.”

 

I can see that her sister is slowly nearing us. Joohyun waved at her but her sister doesn’t seem to mind as she stares at us blankly.

Finally she arrived in front of us. Well mostly like still few feets away.

 

“Soojungie!” Joohyun cooed “How was your Polo match?”

 

I looked at her sister and I think I saw an angel again for the 3rd time in my life.

I think it’s really in their genes.

They’re all screaming perfection.

 

Her hair is tied in a ponytail and she’s wearing this white Polo shirt and Damn I feel like I’m a trash beside this family. I unconsciously looked at my outfit. I am wearing a denim jacket on top of my white shirt and black tight jeans with my Nike shoes. Wtf I’m a trash.

 

“Unnie!” finally she spoke

 

When she got down from the horse the maids immediately pick her helmet and assisted the horse away from us.

 

“YAH! OPPA! TAKE CARE OF JOHNNY!” she shouted to the guy who’s taking the horse

“Neh!”

 

“UNNIE! I MISS YOU!” She hugs Joohyun and kisses her cheek “You’ve gotten thinner! Are you on drugs?”

“YAH! I’m on night shift since last week that’s why.” Joohyun playfully pinch her cheeks. That Soojung just laughed as she put her arms around her sister.

“Ohhhhhhh.” She then looked at me “Unnie aren’t you going to introduce me to this lady here?”

 

Joohyun extended her arms to me as she ushered me to get closer of course I obliged. “Soojung-ah this is Seulgi. Seulgi this is Soojung.”

 

I extended my hand for her to shake and she smirks.

 

THAT SAME SMIRK WITH HER FATHER.

 

“Ohhhh you are unnie’s girlfriend my my my.” She walked towards me “It’s nice to finally meet you.” she hugged me which caught me off guard “IN FLESH.”

 

I can hear Joohyun laughing at the side. BABY! HELP! ME!

 

“It’s nice to meet you too Soojung-ssi.” She patted my back

“You can call me Soojung.” Then she laughs “We’re family now.”

 

I don’t know if I should be happy or not but I just nodded.

 

“Right.. hehe family.” We broke off the hug and she looked at me again.

“You have big ears.” She blurted out.

“YAH! Soojung!” Joohyun shouted. I kinda just laugh

"Ye..yeah." I nodded shyly

“HAHAHA unnie I’m just saying.”

 

Joohyun held my hand as she shook her head. “Let’s rest first.”

“Unnie Seohyun unnie will be here for dinner.”

“Really? Oh I guess you’ll have to meet another sister later.” Joohyun said to me with a smile “She’ll love you.” she kissed my cheeks quickly “Just like Soojung here.”

 

I looked at Soojung and she’s still smirking at me. “Of course of course.” She said

 

**

 

“I think your father doesn’t like me.” Seulgi said while she’s lying on the bed as Joohyun unpacks their things.

“What made you say that?”

“I just feel it.” Seulgi then sat up and walked towards Joohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter