nine

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

**

 

Seulgi tried her best to remember Jessica. When the older girl removed her sunglasses earlier she almost gagged in her own saliva. She thought that Jessica's face is really familiar but she can't really recall where she saw her.

 

"Baby?" Joohyun called when she finished getting dressed.

 

She's just wearing a white dress and black heels but her beauty is beyond words. Seulgi gawked at the beauty infront of her she can't help herself but be mesmerized by Joohyun's beauty.

 

Every freaking time

 

"Are you just gonna stare?" Joohyun playfully teased

"You're perfect." Seulgi blurted "God you're perfect."

 

Joohyun felt her cheeks flush as she turns away slapping Seulgi's arms slightly. "Silly."

 

Seulgi moved closer finally she regained her composure. "I think I'm just the luckiest girl in the planet Hyun." She grinned

"Stop it." Joohyun pouted

"Can't help that you're really breathtakingly beautiful babe." She pecked Joohyun's lips

"You don't look bad yourself." She deepened the kiss as she put her arms around Seulgi's neck

 

A knock interrupt their moment earning a groan from Seulgi. Joohyun winked at her as she fixes Seulgi's dress.

 

"Ma'am Joohyun your father said that you go down now with Seulgi."

"Neh."

 

Joohyun fixed herself and applied her lipstick. She turned to Seulgi and did the same to her. "There all done."

 

**

 

 

SEULGI

 

I am in the same table with the whole Bae family and I think I’ll explode any second mehe of course I’m joking! Tiffany and Taeyeon unnie are talking to themselves and laughing silently. They look really cute and sweet though I mean you could really feel the spark. On my other side are Jessica and Yuri unnie, to be honest this sister of Joohyun is really the one that I’m most afraid of.. not that she looks scary or something but she gives me the chills and have I told you that her glares are not to be taken lightly? I swear it could freeze a whole place no kidding!

 

“Baby are you okay?” Joohyun asked as she gently pat my thigh “Do you want anything?”

“I’m good.” I smiled at her.

“I’ll just get us something to drink.” She said then she got up. I looked at Yoona beside me and she’s typing on her phone.

 

“Oh where’s Joohyun?” she asked when she looked at me

“She just got us something to drink.” I answered.

 

Silence covered us for a while until the bunch of visitors started coming in. I saw Mr. and Mrs. Bae approached the visitors and ushering them to the tables and all.

 

“So Seulgi how long have you been dating Joohyun?” Yoona looked at me with a smile.

“6 months.” She nodded “I heard that you and Soojung are together for 5 years already.” She instantly grinned when she heard me.

“Yeah 5 years.”

“That’s long.” We both chuckled

 

“Oh Dr. Park is here.” she said when we saw a tall guy walking towards us.

“Dr. Park?” I asked still clueless of who Dr. Park is

“Bogum.” She answered

 

“Joohyun!” the tall guy greeted so I immediately turned around and there was Joohyun holding some glasses of what I think is wine.

“Bogum!” she walked towards the table and put the glasses down. She was still smiling at the guy and I don’t like seeing the sight of it.

 

“It’s been a long time.” He said as he pulled Joohyun for a hug.

 

I felt my stomach churn with the sight of them hugging. Uhm HELLO? I’m here.

 

“Ehem.” I faked a cough ‘coz it seems that they long forgotten about me

“Yoona!” he greeted Yoona with a big smile and hug her “How are you?”

“I’m great how are you Gum-ah?”

“Same old same old.” He answers then he looked at Joohyun. I swear I’d pull the sockets of his eyes out.

“Bogum this is Seulgi.” Joohyun walked to me and side hug me. “My girlfriend.”

 

He looked at me then he smiled. But I freakin k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter