fifteen

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

**

 

2 days later Mr. Bae was discharged from the hospital and it was a relief for the whole family. It was also a good news that he is responding very well with all the medicines that he’s been taking. Seulgi on the other hand was happy that the old man is getting better.

 

--

 

“Seulgi-ah? Are you enjoying your stay here?” Mrs. Bae asked her one morning when she was having a coffee by herself. All the other Bae’s were busy attending Mr. Bae that time so she went to the kitchen alone.

“Uh.. ne..neh.” She bowed politely to Mrs. Bae

“I’m glad you are enjoying.” Mrs. Bae smiled warmly at her “Ah Seulgi how about your work?” it’s been 4 days already since they arrived in Daegu.

“It’s alright Mrs. Bae my partner knows I’m on a leave for now.” she answered politely

“I hope you can stay a little bit longer here Seulgi you know your Jessica and Yuri unnie are going on a business trip next week same with Tiffany and Taeyeon. It’ll just be us, Seohyun and Soojung.. and look at Seunghyun.” Mrs. Bae looked at her husband who’s smiling outside with their children “He’s happy when all his kids are together.” Seulgi also looked at Mr. Bae and indeed he is smiling so widely while Soojung feeds her. “You know before he had that he told me to call you and Joohyun and ask if you could come visit.” Seulgi nodded “Joohyun is her favorite you know.” Mrs. Bae giggled whilst Seulgi’s smiles grew wider “Can you at least stay till he gets really better?”

“Of course Mrs. Bae.” Seulgi answered

“Thank you Seulgi.” Mrs. Bae then hugged Seulgi which caught the latter off guard “And stop calling me Mrs. Bae you’re too formal just call me Auntie okay?” Seulgi felt her chest going to explode but she just nodded

“Nae auntie.”

 

--

 

“Wannie-ah! How are you doing there? I’m sorry I can’t go back this week.” Seulgi apologized to Wendy on the phone.

“It’s okay Seul! Everything’s alright here don’t worry!”

“I’m really sorry.”

“Stop it I said it’s okay and besides you’ve already done some of the projects that were due this week so yeah it’s cool.”

“Just tell me if you really need me okay? I can drive there –“

“Shush Seul! I’ll tell you alright? Now just clear your mind off and enjoy yourself there.”

“Yeah I will.”

“So how’s Mr. Bae? Is he better now?”

“Yeah he is. He’s getting stronger! He can now walk with the supporter.”

“That’s great! I hope he gets better the soonest!”

“Me too!”

“Hey I gotta go now Seul! And hey! I forgot to tell you Minju went here yesterday and she asked where are you so yeah I told her where you are and blah blah..”

“Why is she looking for me?”

“She said it was just for the event you’ll cover next next week?”

“OH yeah right!”

“Yeah so just contact her if you know.. okay? Bye Seul!”

“Bye Seunghwan!”

 

Seulgi carefully checked her phone and there was a message from an unknown number. Seulgi carefully read it before stuffing her phone back to her pocket.

 

**

 

S E U L G I

 

It’s been almost a week since we arrived here in Daegu and unlike my first visit here I felt much more comfortable now even though I can still feel the GREAT WALL OF JESSICA AND TIFFANY UNNIE. I have also met Seohyun unnie’s fiancée and he is really handsome lol they are a great match I wonder when will they get married.

Yoona’s also visiting here every time she could and whenever she’s here we would always bond (yeah I know we’re the closest lol)

 

“NOONA?” I heard a voice called for my name so I immediately turned around. I smiled when I saw Riyu with his pajamas on.

“Yeah?”

“Where’s my mommy?” he asked in ENGLISH! OH MY GOD! HE IS SPEAKING ENGLISH! NO SEULGI DON’T PANIC!

“Huh? Mommy? You?” I asked in my broken ENGRISH

“Yeah my mommy? Have you seen her? Mommy Jessica.” OH JESSICA UNNIE

“Ahhh.” I scratched my head. I haven’t seen Jessica unnie since I got down from our room.

 

“Riyu?” we both turned around and saw Jessica unnie walking towards us. PHEW! Good thing she already arrived.

“She’s looking for you unnie.” I said to her

“Hmm.” She bent down and picked his son up. The kid looks so much like Yuri unnie “Come on you should take a bath.”

 

She went away with Riyu not minding to look back at me. OUCH. She really hates me that much. 3

 

I walked back to the living room with a broken heart. Meh I’m just kidding but that kinda hurts me. I mean I don’t know I just felt hurt whenever Jessica unnie or Tiffany unnie acts as if I don’t exist in their world.

 

“Seu..l..gee?” I heard Mr. Bae’s voice and there he was in his wheelchair. I walked towards him and greeted him<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter