ten

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

**

 

SEULGI

 

“What took you so long?” Joohyun asked me when I got back in our table. Yoona and Soojung are talking to each other and they look really happy. They also look perfect. A match made in heaven huh?

 

 

“Seul?” I felt a nudged in my shoulder

“Huh?”

“You zoned off again what’s the matter?” she took my hand in hers then started it softly. I just gave her a small smile and pulled her closer.

“I’m fine.”

 

The party went on just like that I felt kinda happy when Seohyun unnie talked to me earlier. She was the only one in Joohyun’s sibling well aside from Soojung who actually talked to me. I can really feel that Tiffany and Jessica unnie are closer to that Bogum guy ‘coz they were talking throughout the whole party not that I mind though. Mrs. Bae was nice too she also talked to me asking if I was enjoying the party and stuffs but it was only for a while for she’s also kinda busy attending their visitors.

 

From observing their family I wasn’t really expecting that Joohyun would come from them. Not in a bad way but she’s really simple that you wouldn’t thought she’s like this.

 

She’s perfect.

 

--

 

The Next Day

 

I woke up earlier than expected. This happens rarely because everyone knows how much I love sleeping but last night just felt weird.

 

“You’re up early.” I felt her hot breath against my neck which made me smile instantly

 

“Good Morning Hyun.” I answered “I’ll just pack our things.” I got up from our bed and started packing our things.

 

She stayed in the bed while watching me. “It’s still early Seul we can pack later.” I heard her say

“It’s alright I’ll do this you can stay in the bed.”

“Hmmpff.” She groans then walked towards me.

 

She kneeled down so we’re on the same level I can now see her pouting lips. I think I just wanna kiss that lips of hers. Oh Bae Joohyun.

 

“Stop pouting or else I’ll kiss you.” I said then turned my attention back on our luggage “And it’s not cute on you.”

“YAH!” she whined. I felt her move then she’s suddenly back hugging me. Her arms encircled in my waist.

 

“Joohyun I’m working here.”

“Let’s get back to bed.” She cooed

“Nahhh I’ll finish this.”

“Then I’ll stay here.”

 

And she did stay there until I finished packing our things. I slowly turned around so I can face her again. She has this cute expression on her face that you just wanna hug her and never let her go. She’s too precious for words.

 

“Let’s have breakfast.” She cutely said.

“Alright.”

 

--

 

“Seulgi! Hyun!” Yoona called us when we got down. She’s already having coffee in the dining room. There’s another cup in the side so I assumed that it’s for Soojung.

“Morning Yoong.” Joohyun greeted her back

“Morning Yoona where’s Soojung?” I asked when we got there.

“Oh there she is.” She pointed at Soojung who just got down

 

We greeted each other then we all had breakfast the four of us. It’s our last day here and I kinda felt relieved lol! I am still in one piece.

 

“Unnie are you really gonna go now?”

“Yes we have work Jungie.” Joohyun answered her sister.

“Too bad you know Jessica unnie and Yuri unnie will stay here for some time.”

“Why?”

“Some business arrangements I think.”

 

We chat some more well I kind of just listened ‘coz I’m not in the mood to talk now. After breakfast Joohyun and I readied ourselves for we have to go to avoid traffic. When we got down again everyone is in the living room.

 

Their seating arrangement:

 

Mr. & Mrs. Bae

Soojung – Yoona – Riyu - Seohyun

Jessica – Yuri – Taeyeon – Tiffany

 

I was carrying our luggage then put it down for a while. Mrs. Bae was really the nice one thanking me and stuffs for taking care of Joohyun and yeah kinda like that. She hugged me then patted my back.

 

“You should come back he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter