seventeen

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

**

 

“Let’s play beach volleyball!” Yuri suggested while smiling “It’s been ages since we last played!”

“That’s right! My TaeTae haven’t played for a while!” Tiffany cheered while clinging to Taeyeon’s arms.

“Okay then so who will play?” Yonghwa asked then looked at them. Yuri grinned widely then looked at the others.

“Seulgi do you know how to play?”

 

S E U L G I

 

 

“Seulgi do you know how to play?” I mentally broke down when Yuri unnie looked at me. OH MY GAHD! I don’t freaking know how to play any ball games.

“I’ll play!” Soojung said “We can go 3 on 3!”

“Seul?” Joohyun called breaking me off my trance. Oh good lord I hope I don’t embarrass myself here. “Do you want to play?” if only I could say NO.

 

I looked at her then to her family and good gracious they all have this expecting face that I will say YES.

 

“Ye..yeah sure.”

 

>> THING ABOUT SEULGI SHE DOESN’T SAY NO!

 

“Great! So let’s team up!”

 

--

 

“Okay so Seulgi I bet you know how this works right?” Yonghwa oppa said to me “Taeyeon noona here will be our setter because that’s her thing you and I well I could be a spiker? How about you? do you spike hard or you wanna be a libero?” I felt like his words are alien like. What the heck is he saying?

I think he guessed that I don’t know what he is saying because he laughed then patted me on my shoulder “Okay just don’t let the ball fall on the ground.” I nodded then we went to court.

 

--

 

It’s the 1st set and obviously Seulgi’s team is losing. Seulgi can’t even receive the ball properly in her hand so it always ended up falling on the ground.

 

“Seulgi-yah! You need to save the ball! Don’t let it fall on the ground! And your hand like this.” Taeyeon gestured her hand “Okay?”

“Ne..neh unnie.” Seulgi nodded nervously

 

Yonghwa served the ball and Yuri received it well. Soojung tossed the ball and it was Yoona’s turn to spike it to the other side.

 

“Seulgi!!!” Yonghwa shouted making Seulgi run in attempt to save the ball. Lucky enough she saved the ball but she went straight into the sand with her face. Yonghwa spiked it and it was their score.

 

“Oooww.” Everyone said in their seats

“Are you okay Seulgi?” Taeyeon asked when Seulgi got up

“Yeah hehe sorry.” she said while dusting off herself. She looked at her girlfriend’s side and saw her with a worried look on her face. She gave Joohyun a thumbs up indicating that she is just fine.

 

“Come on we still have a lot of points to make up for.” Yonghwa said

 

--

 

Their game is about to end and Seulgi was internally screaming for she doesn’t have to embarrass herself more. After that face-diving she experienced earlier she also was hit on the head (and Soojung swore it was an accident which yes it was) and she almost collided with Taeyeon good thing the latter was fast enough to angle her body to avoid her.

 

“Loser gets to treat us dinner okay?!” Yuri shouted from the other side since she was the one who’ll serve the ball.

“I bet that’ll be you Kwon!” Taeyeon laughed

“I doubt that Kim!”

 

Yuri served the ball and Seulgi received it well this time (Thank GOD). Taeyeon send it to the other side but Yoona blocked it.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!” Yuri and Soojung laughed

“Sorry unnie!” Yoona apologized while laughing

 

Soojung served it this time and it was Yonghwa who received it. Seulgi sent it to the other side but Yoona was able to receive it and toss it to Yuri. Yuri spiked it so hard Taeyeon and Seulgi …

 

“NOOOOO!” Tiffany shouted when she saw Taeyeon and Seulgi collided

 

“SEULGI!”

“TAEYEON!”

 

Taeyeon was rubbing her head while Seulgi was lying on her back with her nose bleeding. “Oh My God!” Jessica screamed when she saw blood flowing out of Seulgi’s nose. “Joohyun! Your girlfriend is bleeding!!! OH MY GOD IS SHE DYING??!!”

 

//

 

“Are you sure Seulgi’s okay now sweetie?” Mrs. Bae asked when she went out of Joohyun & Seulgi’s hotel room.

 

Yes Seulgi suffered a minor nose injury a whole body PAIN and Taeyeon? Yeah she suffered a slight headache too but both are okay n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter