six

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

**

 

Joohyun and Seulgi are lying on the bed waiting for sleep to visit them off. After the dinner with the family they excused themselves reasoning that they needed rest of course Mr. Bae allowed them. (Well Seulgi just needed a breather LOL)

 

“How many more sisters do I have to meet?” Seulgi playfully asked

“YAH! It seems that meeting my family is a burden to you huh?” Joohyun frowned “Don’t you want to meet them?”

“Ani. Of course I like to meet them it’s just that it kinda feel weird.” Seulgi honestly stated “But I am really happy Hyun.” Seulgi turned so she and Joohyun are face to face. “I think they’re really great especially your Mom she’s really nice.” Joohyun smiled as she gently Seulgi’s face. “You look so much like her.”

“Really?”

“Yeah you are both pretty.” Seulgi grinned “But I mean your family is like perfection at its finest tho.”

“Sweet talker.”

“Will I meet all of your sisters?”

“I don’t know maybe if they all decide to attend the party then yes you’ll meet them all.”

“I think I’m scared now.”

“Silly why are you getting scared? They’re not going to eat you Seul.” Joohyun chuckled

“Alright alright I love youuuu~” Seulgi cooed

“Nado.”

“Let’s sleep I’m sleepy now.” Seulgi kissed Joohyun’s cheeks

“Aish you never change.”

 

**

 

Joohyun already finished taking a bath and Seulgi’s still not dressed yet. It surprised her that her girlfriends taking her this long. The latter is just staring at the bed with a pile of her clothes. She seemed like she can’t pick any of it. Joohyun shook her head as she approached Seulgi.

 

“Why aren’t you dressed yet?” she asked

“I.. I don’t know what to wear.”

“Kang Seulgi doesn’t know what to wear? Who are you? You’re not my girlfriend.” Joohyun laughed “Seriously you always wear what you see first in our closet and now you’re telling me you can’t choose?”

“Baby I really don’t know I mean I wanna look presentable to your family.”

 

Of course I don’t want to look like a trash Joohyun. HUHUHU

 

“But you look good in whatever you wear.” Joohyun winked “Just pick that blue blouse.. that looks good on you.” Joohyun pointed at the blue one in the side “And that!”

“A shorts?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay.”

 

Seulgi picked her clothes and went back to the bathroom to change. She stared at the mirror as she studies her body then her face.

 

I think I look fine? I guess.

 

“Baby we don’t have all day! Come on let’s go down so we can eat already.” Joohyun knocked on the door “The mirror will break if you don’t stop looking at yourself.” She heard Joohyun laugh when she said that.

“Yeah yeah.” Seulgi take one last glance at herself before going out of the bathroom.

 

“Finally.” Joohyun dramatically exclaimed. “You look good as ever.” She kisses Seulgi’s cheek and the latter just blushed with the gesture. “Come on now.” Joohyun takes Seulgi’s hand in hers as they made their way out.

 

**

 

SEULGI

 

When we got down we saw Soojung talking to someone in the phone. I think she’s kinda annoyed because when she saw us she just gave us a small smile.

 

“Oh they’re here! Joohyun Seulgi come on sit down now let’s eat.”

 

We sat down on the chairs, our position still the same as last night. Mrs. Bae asked us how was our sleep and if we’re comfortable and stuffs. She’s really an angel just like my Joohyunnie.

 

“What’s with the face kiddo?” Mr. Bae asked Soojung

“Yoona said that she’ll be late for my birthday.”

“Is she busy?” Mrs. Bae inquired “Maybe she’s busy baby.”

“I don’t care its my birthday. Is there anything more important

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter