three

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

**

 

Seulgi is folding a shirt for almost an hour already.

1 freakin damn shirt and she can’t even fold it right.

Joohyun is almost finished packing her things while Seulgi? SEULGI is still folding the shirt.

Who takes an hour folding a shirt?

YES SEULGI!

ONLY SEULGI.

 

“Are you done packing Seul?” Joohyun asks when she zips her bag.

“I uh? Heh.” Seulgi laughed when Joohyun looked at her.

 

Joohyun rolled her eyes when she finally saw that her girlfriend is still folding the shirt that she handed her a while ago. Joohyun has been rambling about how excited she is for Seulgi to finally meet her family.

Seulgi on the other hand is kinda nervous on how will it turn out? I think it’s very obvious that she can’t seem to even fold her damn shirt because of all the thoughts running in her head.

 

“Come on I’ll help you pack.” Joohyun said as she sits beside her girlfriend in the bed. “This shirt is cute.” She commented when she took it from Seulgi’s hands.

“Yeah that was your gift to me on my birthday.” Seulgi smiled.

“And you can’t even fold this right.” Joohyun teased as she starts folding the shirt in front of Seulgi. “How old are you really?”

“YAH! It’s not my fault that you do all these stuffs at home.” Seulgi whined then she pouts

“Aigooo don’t pout baby bear.” Joohyun cooed as she pinches Seulgi’s nose cutely “It’s okay I don’t mind.”

 

They continued packing Seulgi’s stuffs (well more like Joohyun packing Seulgi’s stuffs because all Seulgi did was nod and comment when Joohyun asks her if she likes the dress that she’s packing).

While Joohyun is packing Seulgi’s phone suddenly rings.

 

“I’ll just answer this.” Seulgi excused as she walks to the kitchen of course not forgetting to give Joohyun a quick kiss in the cheek “Love you babe.” And Joohyun just smiled.

 

--

 

“Yow zup Seungwan?”

“Hey you too Kang!”

“What’s with the call?”

“Oh nothing just wishing you two a happy trip and yeah a good luck for you Seul!”

“Yeah great thanks for that buddy.”

“Aigoooo tell me if Joohyun has beautiful sisters that you can set up with me huh?” Seulgi rolled her eyes.

 

Wendy or Seungwan is Seulgi’s LONG TIME FRIEND. They met each other while in high school for they study in the same school. They both have the same liking in photography and art maybe that’s why they match. Wendy’s family is in Abroad that’s why she became closer to Seulgi for the latter treated her like her own sister.

 

“YAH! I’m there to meet her family not to be a matchmaker for you.” Seulgi annoyingly stated “And besides don’t you have a lot of girls following you?”

 

Thing about Wendy: Wendy is quite the chick magnet! Can’t blame the girls though for the latter is really talented and damn attractive too. Seulgi is socially awkward while Wendy is like the person’s people maybe that’s why more girls are into her than Seulgi.

 

“I haven’t found my type yet.” Wendy laughs

“Ah whatever hey I still need to pack my things don’t bother me.”

“If I know it’s Joohyun who’s doing all the work.”

“AHHHH whatever I’ll hang up now! Bye! Take care of the studio while I’m not there! Don’t do anything stupid!” Seulgi reminded “Call me-“

“YAH YAH YAH! I get it grandma! ‘kay have a fun trip bye Seul~”

“Bye Seungwan and thanks.”

“Sure.”

 

--

 

Seulgi went back to their room only to see that Joohyun is almost finish with packing. She kneeled down to help Joohyun and the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter