nineteen

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

 

**

 

S E U L G I

 

For the rest of the night I wasn’t able to see Yongsun for she was always dragged by Minju. I didn’t expect that I will saw her at this party what an idiot I am. She still looks good as ever it’s as if she didn’t age a bit. I sighed while packing my stuffs, why must this stupid head of mine can’t stop thinking of her?!

 

“Seulgi?” I turned around and saw Minju accompanying a drunk visitor “You’re going home too?”

“Uh yeah.” I nodded

“Thank you so much Seulgi I hope we can work again in the future.” She smiled “But excuse me ‘coz I gotta send this one off.” She laughed “Have a safe trip home Seulgi.”

“Thanks Minju.”

 

--

 

“Yo..yongsun-ah?” I called when I saw her standing in the parking lot with her back on me. She turned around slowly before giving me a small smile. “I thought you left already?” I walked closer towards her “Are you going home now?”

“I’ll take a cab home.” she answered. I furrowed my brows

“I can take you home. You still live in your old house?” I said while we’re walking

“Actually I’m staying at the hotel for the moment.”

“Why?”

 

Before she could answer me my phone then started ringing. “Uh excuse me I’ll just answer this.”

 

“Hello?”

“Unnie this is Sooyoung.”

“Hmmm Sooyoung-ah what’s the matter?”

“Yeri’s here she had a fight with her mother and uhhh I guess I just had to let you know.”

“What?!” I looked at my clock and it’s about midnight

“I’m sorry I just said it now she said she doesn’t want to let you know.”

“I..i’ll go there thanks for informing me Joy.”

“Sure unnie.”

 

I went back to Yongsun who’s looking at the people walking pass us. She still looks as beautiful as ever.

 

“Would you mind if I pick Yeri up first?”

 

--

 

“Hey I’m sorry I wasn’t able to get back to you earlier.” She said apologetically while we’re on our way to Joy’s house

“It’s okay I was also working earlier so..” I shrugged

 

There was silence and only the sound of the air conditioner can be heard.

 

“When did you get back?” I started off to cut the thick air that covered us “I was surprised when I saw you on Minju’s party.” I laughed and then I heard her giggle.

“That day when you saw me at the party was the same day I got back here.” she answered. I felt that she was looking at me “I actually wanted to visit your home but I got kinda busy the past few weeks.” I nodded “Hey Seul why is Yeri at who is the girl again?”

“Joy and she’s Yeri’s girlfriend.” She looked surprised when I said that Yeri already got a girlfriend “I know she’s still young right?” we both laughed “Joy is a nice girl she and Yeri match each other well.”

 

After almost 25 minutes of driving we arrived at Joy’s house. She stayed at the car while I fetch Yeri.

 

Y O N G S U N

 

After a few minutes I saw Seulgi and Yeri walking towards the car. It’s been so long since I saw Yeri, she was still a little girl when my family and I migrated to the States for my studies.

 

“U..unnie?” she said when she entered the car “Yongsun unnie?!!” she then hugged me (yes with the chair)

“Yerim-ah I missed you!”

“I missed you too unnie!!!!”

 

I heard Seulgi laugh before making her way to the front seat of the car. “Yongsun-ah is it okay if I take Yeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter