thirteen

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

**

 

Few days later.

 

TAE x FANY

 

Taeyeon is on her way to Tiffany's office. She was politely greeted here by the staffs and workers of her wife. She just finished her meeting with one of her investors and right now she'll ask Tiffany to have lunch together.

 

"Hello Mrs. Kim." Sena Tiffany's secretary greeted Taeyeon. She smiled at the girl before making her way inside of Tiffany's office.

 

--

 

"Hey." Tae greeted her wife whose busy signing some pile of papers in her desk. Tiffany carefully glanced at her before totally stopping what she was doing.

"Yebeo!" Tiffany called while standing up from her desk.

 

She went to Taeyeon then hugged her tightly. Taeyeon kissed her cheek before smiling widely at her wife. "You seem so busy eh?" Taeyeon said as she drags Tiffany to the sofa.

"Yeah been reading and signing a lot of those." She pointed at her desk "How about you? What brought you here hmm?"

"Meeting just finished so yeah would you like to have lunch with me?" Tiffany immediately smiled and nodded

"I'd love to."

 

--

 

YUL x SICA

 

"Ummaaah! I don't want to go!!!" Riyu whined while they were in the car. The youngest Kwon have been whining a lot since earlier for he does not like to be enrolled at the Day Care center.

"Yah Kwon Yuri your son is so stubborn." Jessica looked at Yuri who was driving.

"He's got that from you." Yuri answered while laughing

"Yah!" Jessica glared at her then turned her attention back to their son "It'll be fun there Yu! You can meet a lot of kids and make friends with them!"

"I don't want to!" He glared at her mom then pouted. Jessica just sighed in defeat.

"Why is he so stubborn?"

"Because she's your son Sica."

"But she’s yours too!” Sica whined earning a laugh from Yuri “Aish!”

 

--

 

"Tae I suddenly remembered." Tiffany stopped eating when she looked at Taeyeon "That other day when Yuri brought you home." Taeyeon looked at her so they're having eye contact. Taeyeon carefully listened to Tiffany "You said you were out with Joohyun's girlfriend right?"

"Yeah. Seulgi? Why what's the matter?" Taeyeon continued eating but occasionally looks at Tiffany from time to time

"How is she?"

"She's actually nicer than I thought.. Seems like a good kid." She smiled as Tiffany nods in understanding. They continued eating with occasional chit chats here and there but never about Seulgi again.

 

--

 

"Fany-ah! Mianhe Riyu threw tantrums again." Jessica apologized on the phone. She and Yuri are on the way to Tiffany and Taeyeon's home in Seoul.

"It's okay so how is he now?"

"Well after whining and crying for endless hours he calmed down and he agrees to take the class." Jessica sighed "Gahd he really hates going to class."

"Well where would he get that eh? Of course from you."

"Yah!"

"Just kidding anyways just call me if you're already on the way okay? So I could prepare."

"Neh."

"Bye!"

"Bye."

 

--

 

"Yul." Jessica called

"Hmm?"

"Ah nevermind."

"Okay."

 

--

 

Seulgi was busy doing something in her computer when their door suddenly opened. She threw her head up looking at the person who just entered. It was Wendy who greeted the customer first and walked towards her.

 

"Hi I'm Wendy." Seulgi mentally laughed at how Wendy is trying to flirt.

"Yah! Seunghwan!"

"Seulgi?" The girl looked at Seulgi surprisingly, She didn't really notice that Seulgi was sitting there at the corner.

"Oh you know her?" Wendy asked the girl

"Yeah well she's actually the one I'm looking for." The girl sweetly smiled. Seulgi got up from her seat and walked towards them two. Wendy side glared Seulgi when the latter approached them.

"I guess I'll leave you two." Wendy said before walking away from them of course not forgetting to give Seulgi a nudge on her stomach.

 

"Hey!" Seulgi greeted "What brings you here Minju?" She ushered Minju to her desk and offered her a sit.

"Thanks." Minju smiled

"You want anything? Juice? Coffee? Water?" Seulgi offered already on her way to the pantry.

"Nah it's okay." Minju declined so Seulgi took her sit again.

"So??"

"Ahm yeah well I told you that it'll be at the end of the month right? Which is 2 weeks from now."

"Uh huh." She nodded

"Well something came up." Minju looked apologetic "I mean it's not like the party isn't gonna happen at the end of the month but another party will happen." Seulgi stayed quiet for a while "Can you like cover for my friend's party too? It'll be this Saturday and it's just a small event."

"Ahhh okay so another party eh?"

"Yeah is it okay Seulgi? I mean if it's not then-"

"No No No! It's okay." Seulgi smiled "I'll just check my calendar ah wait." Seulgi took something out from her drawer. She carefully looked at it and smiled widely at Minju after. "Hehe it looks like I'm free that day."

"Really??!! Aww thanks Seulgi!"

 

Then Minju explained where and when will that party will be held at. Seulgi carefully took down notes so she won’t be forgetting it. When Minju finished she thanked Seulgi and also Wendy. She then bid her goodbye for she has places to go to.

 

"That girl's hot!" Wendy commented when Seulgi and her are eating lunch. "Mind if you formally introduce me to her?"

"Ah Seunghwan you." Seulgi shook her head

"What? I just want to meet her."

"Nawwp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter