twenty four

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

 

**

 

S E U L G I

 

It has been 2 days since Joohyun left for that thing her father asked to do. I have been spending time with her family since then. I was really scared at first but as days passed by I grew to enjoy it except those times when her older sisters are there to watch me with their scary gazes.

Joohyun has told me that she’ll be back next week or so and we can go back to Seoul after. I was really excited when she told me that news. I have been doing all my works here then I send it to Wendy after, good thing was Wendy is really understanding of the situation.

 

A lot has happened during those days that she was away from me. First would be Mrs. Bae and I’s cooking and baking lessons. I am not really good at those things but I tried my best to impress Joohyun’s mother (which I think failed miserably because I really at doing those things)

 

I was currently sending some works for Wendy when I heard a knock on my door.  “Seulgi dear are you busy?” I heard Mrs. Bae’s voice which caused me to get up my seat and open the door. She was smiling widely at me as she looked inside the room, her gaze was particularly on my laptop. “Are you doing something dear?”

“I’m just sending some files to my friend Auntie.” I answered while shaking my head. “Is there something you need me to do?”

 

She looked at me again then nodded her head. Mrs. Bae has been nothing but nice to me. I am thanking all the Gods that someone like Joohyun’s mother still exists. She’s just like an older version of Joohyun.

 

“Can you help me in the kitchen Seulgi? I saw this recipe on the internet and I would really like to try it.” I smiled at Mrs. Bae “So you finish what you’re doing first and I’ll wait for you in the kitchen.”

“Okay Auntie.” I giggled and watched as Mrs. Bae went downstairs.

 

I turned my laptop off after I finished sending the files to Seunghwan. Mrs. Bae and I have been doing this cooking and baking sessions since the week started. She has told me one time before that she’s a frustrated cook and baker. Hence, that time she gave me a brownie which caused my allergy attack.

 

After I turned my laptop off I went down and saw Mrs. Bae preparing the ingredients. She smiled when she noticed that I was already there. She handed me a pink apron before I washed my hands.

 

“Thank you Auntie.” I said then we started.

 

--

 

Seulgi and Mrs. Bae were doing pasta recipe she saw online. It was funny to see the two women struggling on cooking. Like how Seulgi and Mrs. Bae described herself she’s really a frustrated cook. Seulgi on the other hand was just a newbie who only follows Mrs. Bae’s instructions. The maids were watching them squinting their eyes whenever Mrs. Bae and Seulgi does something wrong with the recipe.

 

“Seulgi? You think we’re doing it right?” Mrs. Bae asked Seulgi while stirring the pot. Seulgi eagerly nodded her head. “Yeah I think so too.”

 

--

 

Seulgi’s not even finished with her cooking session with Mrs. Bae when Taeyeon walked on them. She greeted the two before settling down on the vacant stool.

 

“Where have you been Taeyeon?” Mrs. Bae asked her in-law while still cooking

“I sent a package for Tiffany earlier.” She answered “She said she’ll be home next week.” Mrs. Bae nodded “Are you guys done?”

“Close I think?” Mrs. Bae answered “Why?”

“I am planning on borrowing Seulgi for a while Omma.” Seulgi looked up when her name was mentioned.

“Ohhh we’re almost finish here. Seulgi dear you can go with your Taeyeon unnie.” Mrs. Bae assured the lost-looking Seulgi.

“I.. Are you sure Auntie?” Seulgi asked unsurely “What about the cake we’re going to bake?” Mrs. Bae patted her arm

“It’s okay I can do it. I will call you when I need help.” She chuckled making Taeyeon laugh as well.

“Alright.” Seulgi then looked at Taeyeon “I’ll just clean up unnie.”

 

--

 

After she cleaned herself up Seulgi walked towards Taeyeon who was seated on the sofa. She has been running errands for the latter whenever Taeyeon asked her to do so. Seulgi never failed to help Taeyeon whenever or wherever she needed it.

 

“Oh Seulgi are you ready?” Taeyeon got up from her seat

“Yes unnie.”

“Come on let’s go.” Seulgi followed Taeyeon out of the house.

 

//

 

Almost a week of trying to talk to Hyerin, finally Bogum and Irene found her in her office. The girl had been trying her best to avoid the two as she didn’t want to have a talk with Joohyun.

 

“I see that we finally meet Ms. Seo Hyerin.” Joohyun greeted when she entered the office. “We’ve been trying to contact you ever since we got here.”

“I’ve been busy I apologize for that.”

“I would like to introduce myself as Bae Joohyun, daughter of Bae Seungyeon.” Joohyun offered her hand to Hyerin which the latter took.

“Seo Hyelin.” She shook Joohyun’s hand “And I see that you’re also here Dr. Park.” She looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter