two

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

**

 

Seulgi is a heavy sleeper and when she sleeps nobody can wake her up that instantly. When Seulgi joined Joohyun in her home way back she didn’t expect that the girl could sleep like a log. The first days were impossible! She tried pinching her ear, tickling her stomach and even pulling her hair lightly BUT none of it worked.

WELL NOT UNTIL Joohyun tried kissing her face and nibbling on her ear. Seulgi loves kisses and Joohyun was well aware of that so one day she just tried kissing Seulgi in the chin, in the jaw, in her cheeks or practically where Joohyun’s lips could land and amazingly the latter seemed to be awoken from her deep slumber.

 

She thinks she’s sleeping beauty huh? Joohyun thought of it one time. She only gets awoken by a kiss of her one true love eh?

 

But Joohyun loves it she loves everything about Seulgi from her peculiar sleeping habits, to her zoning off and even her klutziness she just needs to stop her habit of cracking those knuckles because it annoys Joohyun so much.

Seulgi is also one of the nicest person Joohyun has ever met in her life. Seulgi always put others before herself. YES SHE IS THAT NICE. But she can also be dumb sometimes but that doesn’t make Joohyun love her less.

 

--

 

Seulgi was awoken by the light kisses that her girlfriend showers her. Even though she’s still a little bit sleepy she can’t deny the fact that she’s enjoying it.

 

 

“Hmmm.” Seulgi softly groans

“Seulgi-yah I want you to meet my family.” Joohyun was drawing circles on Seulgi’s chest as she spoke.

“Hmm yeah baby sure.”

“Really?”

“Wait what? Meet them? me..meet your family?” Seulgi opened her eyes in shock and had open. All the sleepiness is gone now.

 

? Is she for real? She’s gonna let me meet her family? WHAT!

 

“Yeah aren’t you excited?” Joohyun was smiling more like grinning and Seulgi can’t help but bit her lip.

“Uh..i..uh.. yeah.” She smiled awkwardly

 

That’ll be great right? I’ll meet her family? YAY???

 

**

 

 

“Oh so you’re gonna meet Irene’s family?” Wendy asked when Seulgi finished telling her Joohyun’s plans for them. (Because Joohyun has planned everything already from their trip to all the whatnots and whatever that Seulgi can’t process that time)

“Yeah something like that.” She answered lazily as she opens her laptop

“Is it gonna be the whole family like THE WHOLE FAMILY? Or just the parents?”

“I don’t really know but Hyun just told me that it’ll be her sister’s birthday and we’ll attend and I’m gonna meet her parents and her sister.” Seulgi shrugged “I’m kinda nervous SEUNGWAN! What if her family doesn’t like me?” Seulgi buried her face in her hands “What should I do?”

“You know you’re overreacting!” Wendy laughed and walked towards Seulgi as she pats her shoulder “I think the family will like you and besides their daughter loves you already.”

 

And when Seulgi heard that she smiled.

 

Yeah Seungwan’s right Joohyun loves me. That’s what matters right?

 

“You think so?” Seulgi asked

“No.” and Wendy laughed HARD.

“KKKKK YOUUUUUU!”

 

**

 

Seulgi drove over to her sister’s place. It was in downtown part of the City. After parking her car she entered the shop.

 

AM’s TAT SHOP

 

She rings the bell a few times before someone with short black hair approaches her. “Hi um welcome to my shop.” The person greeted without looking at her. Seulgi just smiled at how dumb her sister is.

“YAH! I am not here to get any tattoo.” She said as she chuckles lightly, the person then looked up at her and immediately smiled when she realized who it was.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter