eleven

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

**

 

Seulgi was editing in her computer when Wendy got inside the studio. The latter greeted her cheerfully before sitting infront of Seulgi’s desk.

 

“So how was the trip?” Wendy asked while sipping on her coffee “Did you have fun? What happened?”

“It’s fine.” Seulgi answered eyes still fixed on her screen “Her family was okay.”

 

But Wendy isn’t satisfied with Seulgi’s answer so she decided to interrogate some more. Seulgi rolled her eyes at her friend’s behavior but she can’t do anything so she just decided to tell her the whole story. She told Wendy about Joohyun’s family and how she felt kind of intimidated with them and even Joohyun’s in-laws looked so damn fine and YES OF COURSE how freaking RICH THEY ARE.

 

“I swear I didn’t see that coming!” Seulgi dramatically said wrapping up her story “I mean I didn’t thought that Joohyun was that kind of girl. I mean her family Gahd Seunghwan you should’ve met them!”

“Is that a bad thing?” Wendy asked while raising a brow

“I don’t know.” Seulgi shrugged her shoulders “But I feel like it’ll be hard for her family to really like me.”

“Did you tell Joohyun about it?”

“Yeah but she insisted that I am just overthinking things and that her family likes me you know.” She stopped what she was doing in her computer and looked at Wendy. “Her two sisters oh I can feel it in my blood that they don’t like my entire existence.”

“You’re overreacting!” Wendy laughed before getting up from the chair “I’ll just start my work.”

“YAH! I’m not! I can really feel it!”

“Whatever Kang!” Wendy shook her head then went to her table “Ah before I forgot Chanyeol passed by here the other day he’s looking for you but I told him you’re with Joohyun and he said that he’ll just pass by next time.”

“Ah right okay I’ll message him later.”

 

Seulgi and Wendy proceeded to do their works. It will be surely a long day in that studio.

 

--

 

JOOHYUN

 

Me and Joy along with our other co-workers left the hospital early so I told Seulgi that she should just pick me up in the mall and she said okay. My other co-workers wanted to go shopping but I am not in the mood for that and I have to buy some groceries first. Joy insisted joining me but I know that she’ll be meeting with Yerim in a few so I told her it’s okay.

 

“Unnie are you sure you don’t want me to go with you?”

“It’s okay Sooyoung just tell Yerim my regards alright? And I miss her.”

“Neh unnie!” she waved at me before walking away

 

Joy or Park Sooyoung is my friend and co-worker in the hospital. She also works as a nurse just like me and even though she’s younger than me we are really close. She also happened to be Seulgi’s friend yeah remember the time when Seulgi was admitted at the hospital? That’s how Sooyoung met her and the girl she’s meeting later? Yerim? That is Seulgi’s little cousin who also happened to be Joy’s girlfriend small world right?

 

*Ringggg Ringgggg*

 

“Hello?”

“I am on my way where are you?” Seulgi asked I heard her mumbling some words to Wendy on the other line but I can’t seem to understand it clearly.

“I’m at the mall right now hmm will do grocery shopping.”

“Okay wait for me.”

“Neh take care!”

“I will!”

 

--

 

SEULGI

 

When I got in the mall Joohyun was already finished with the groceries so we decided to just have dinner there also. While eating she just told me about how her day was and how her patients are so stubborn in taking their medicines. I find it really cute when she tells me story about her patients especially the kids who throws tantrums at her and she’ll have a hard time calming them down. HAHAHAHA! Sadist me but kidding aside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter