sixteen

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

**

 

S E U L G I

 

We woke up really early and went to the hotel’s restaurant first. Mr. Bae looked like he’s really doing well compared the other day when he was still slow in walking. Joohyun had her arms linked with mine as we walked towards the table. It was a buffet so we just ate and ate till our stomachs were full and yeah did you know that Yoona was a big eater? Yeah I didn’t thought she could eat that much! her physique doesn’t show justice with the way she eats! HAHA! Her and my big sister Sooyoung would be a great match when you bring them on an eat all you can buffet.

 

“Ahhhh I’m so full.” Yoona said while holding her stomach.

 

 Soojung just shook her head and looked at us she then started explaining what plans they have for today. She smiled triumphantly when she finished. “Shall we go now?” all of us nodded and got up.

 

--

 

It was my first time to be here in Jeju so basically all of these are amazing for me. We did island hopping and the views are really breathtaking! I’m glad I did bring an underwater camera for this trip!

 

“Babe smile!” I said while holding the camera for Joohyun she immediately gave me a big smile. I looked at the screen of my camera and can’t help but giggle. She’s too cute and the view is just amazing. I walked towards her and showed her picture. “You look really cute here.” I said

“Awww look at that it’s so pretty!” she pointed at the view in her back and gushed “You made it even more amazing!” she cling her arms to mine and giggled.

 

We went to 5 different islands and it was really awesome! I think I took a lot of photos than usual hehe. It was already lunch time when we got back in the restaurant. Yoona was already whining how hungry she was and Soojung can’t help but baby her.

 

“Babe.” Joohyun nudged me when we’re already seated.

“Hmm?”

“What do you want to eat?” she handed me the menu so I could choose. I carefully picked my food for I don’t want to have allergy attack and ruin this vacation for them. Yoona was already reciting her orders and the group can’t help but laugh at her.

“Yeah so that’s mine what about you guys?” she gave the menu back to the waiter and smiled.

 

I ordered a Korean bbq and tonkatsu rice for myself while Joohyun ordered a tempura and sushi. It wasn’t long when our orders came. Joohyun served me first before she did it for herself. I thanked her before I started eating.

 

“We should do jetski later!” Yuri unnie said when we’re in the middle of eating “And parasailing! The banana boat seems fun too!”

“Yeah we could do that!” Yonghwa oppa agreed “The parasailing is fun! We tried that one before right Hyunnie?” Seohyun unnie just nodded

“But I don’t like heights!” Taeyeon unnie whined “Fany-ah!”

 

And then they started arguing what would be a fun thing to do and what is not. It’s actually fun to watch them argue for everyone has their points and reasons. Joohyun held my hand that was resting on the table so I looked at her.

 

“Wae?” I asked her but she just smiled “Are you sure they’re okay like they’re not gonna fight right?”

I was worried because in our house when my sisters and my brother starts arguing it’ll end up in a disaster YES especially Amber and Hyoyeon unnie! they’d beat Chanyeol to death and they’re not yet satisfied with it. HAHAHA!

“Yeah they’ll eventually agree later.” Joohyun laughed

 

“FINE! WE’LL DO PARASAILING!” Taeyeon unnie surrendered while raising her hands up “Okay I give up!” and Mr. Bae clapped making all of us laugh out loud.

 

//

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to drive?” I heard Taeyeon unnie asked her wife. The latter just nodded and gave Taeyeon the key. “Alright I guess I’ll drive this time.” And she laughed loudly.

 

“Joohyun be careful okay?” I whispered in her ear. YES! She’s the one who’ll drive ours. I know I know I should be the one but yeah I think it’ll be more fun if she does this right?

“I know babe just enjoy!” she laughed then started the engine.

 

“Beat you there JOOHYUN UNNIE!” we heard Soojung’s shout and before I know Joohyun was driving off like a maniac in the sea. Oh God help me! My hands were on her waist because I was afraid that she’ll lose balance or such. No it’s okay even if I fly into the sea just to keep Joohyun safe there. >:D

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! Losers!” Yoona shouted to Yuri unnie who was just on the way to us. We really had fun riding the jetski because you know it’s FUN and the adrenaline rush! LOL!

“ off Yoong I was slow because Jessica keeps shrieking even on the –“ and the next thing we knew Yuri unnie was  thrown in the water.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” we can’t help ourselves but laugh when Yuri unnie emerged from the water. Jessica unnie was also laughing out loud.

“Yuri-yah!” she called her wife and gave her a heart sign “Saranghae!”

 

“Seulgi-yah! Change with Joohyun!” Yoona shouted at me. “Let’s go!” Joohyun looked at me and nodded.

“Yeah go with Yoona it’ll be fun!”

 

And yeah of course I tried driving the jetski even though it was my first time. Yoona was like a maniac she SPEEDS way too much! I mean I was like eating her waves what the heck.

 

--

 

J O O H Y U N

 

I was with my unnies waiting for our girlfriends to be back when Yonghwa oppa approached us holding his camera. He waved it to us so we posed for a picture.

 

“Where are they?” he asked when he got do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter