one

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

Seulgi was preparing her things when she felt someone suddenly hug her from behind. She immediately smiled when she realized that her girlfriend’s already up. The latter went home late last night because of her shift.

 

“Hmmm I woke up alone in the bed.” Joohyun’s voice sent shivers down Seulgi’s spine. “Why are you up so early anyways?” Seulgi slowly turned around to wrap her arms around her pouting girlfriend.

 

Damn she’s so cute when she’s pouting.

 

“Wendy called that she’ll be late so yeah I’ll be the one to open up the studio today.” She smiled lovingly at her as she tucks some of Joohyun’s hair on her ears. “You should still be sleeping Hyun-ah look at these bags under your eyes.”

 

Seulgi teased when she look at Joohyun’s face. Joohyun pouted cutely which made Seulgi kissed her lips quickly. Seulgi’s just teasing her for the latter has been assigned to night shift since last week. Even though she’s always going home late Seulgi never fails to wait and sometimes pick Joohyun from work.

 

“I’ll get back to sleep later.” Joohyun said as she fixes Seulgi’s shirt. “Are you gonna stay the whole day in the studio? Or do you have some appointments?”

“Oh yeah it’s your day-off today right. Aish!” she scratched her nape as she looks apologetically at her girlfriend “I’ll be at the studio would you like to come by?”

“Hmmm maybe after I get some decent sleep then I’ll try.” Joohyun winked as she finishes fixing Seulgi’s collar. “There all done.”

“Thanks babe.” Seulgi kiss her cheeks

“Have you eaten? Don’t you dare skip your meals!”  Joohyun threatened while looking sternly at Seulgi “I’ll call Wendy-“

“Aish aish yes ma’am I will eat on time.” Seulgi playfully saluted earning a light chuckle from Joohyun.  

“You should be thankful you’re so cute.” Joohyun shakes her head

“I know I love you.”

“Love you too Kang! Be careful!”

 

Seulgi winked before picking her bags up and goes out of their room. She’s really thankful that she has someone like Joohyun in her life. Seulgi never thought that she’ll have someone like Joohyun as her girlfriend. The latter is someone as Seulgi would describe her before OUT OF HER LEAGUE and Seulgi till now didn’t know what Joohyun sees in her.

 

Probably ‘coz I’m cute and charismatic? Maybe? Hmmmm.

 

Or that potion Wendy and I bought really worked? HAHAHA just kidding.

 

**

 

“Oh Seungwan you’re gross!” Seulgi exclaimed when she entered their studio. There she saw the mess Wendy left from last night “Seriously she didn’t clean this up?” Seulgi said as she starts picking them one by one. “I am so gonna you kill you Seungwan! I should be here later but you called and now I am cleaning all your mess up! AGH!”

“Aish Relax Seulgi Relax.” She repeated like a mantra in her head.

 

After cleaning Wendy’s mess and discarding them in the trash Seulgi opened her laptop to check for her files. She opened that one photo shoot she had last week and started editing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter