Thirteen

Wondrous Magnolia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I suggest you to re-read the previous chapter because I know you must be forget what happened in the previous chapter since my last update is two months ago)

Seohyun took a deep breath before she went out of the bathroom. She looked at Yonghwa who laid his back on the headboard of the bed as he looked so busy with his phone. He then looked up to her and raised his brows, implicitly asked her what happened.

But Seohyun just exhaled deeply and didn’t say anything to him. She then walked to take her purse and entered the bathroom again.

Minutes later, she went out from the bathroom again then looked at him sadly.

“Wae?” he finally asked as he grinned.

And how she hated him so much that day. He really ruined the mood.

“I just get my period…” Seohyun finally said. “Mian…”

She felt so upset and sorry in the same time.

“Mwo? Jinjja?” he was surprised and almost bursted into laughter, but he held it after he saw Seohyun’s nose was flaring again. “It’s okay. Come here. Let’s just cuddle together tonight…”

She was ready to become mad again but his last words were comfort her so much. She then walked and laid herself in Yonghwa’s embrace.

She actually knew that her period was coming. She got the symptons already. And it was so fortunate that she prepared some pads in her purse before she went to Sooyeon’s party. But still, she felt so upset with what nearly happened between her and him. And it wouldn’t be continued that night.

“So, this is the reason why you got upset easily this whole day?” Yonghwa said as he chuckled, but he kissed the top of her head in the end.

Seohyun didn’t reply him. He was right. She got upset easily these days might be because of that. But she felt more upset because of his last question, in the middle their make out session, about that ring.

“How I hate that ring so much, ugh,” Seohyun stated her anger towards the ring. “I think Appa put some strong curses into it until everyone got scared after they saw it. And it still gives an effect on you, even after I took it off…”

Yonghwa then chuckled again. “Yahh! Don’t blame the ring!” he said simply.

“Don’t worry, because I hate you more!” Seohyun stated back coldly, but she hugged Yonghwa tighter.

And Yonghwa laughed hard because of that.

They then silenced as they hugged each others afterwards. Yonghwa hummed ‘Girl’ song by Lee Moonsae and it made Seohyun felt so sleepy in the end.

But suddenly he asked, “Tell me about your past relationships, Joohyun-ahh.”

“Mwo?” Seohyun was surprised by his random wish as her eyes became wider.

“Come on, just tell me. I’m curious…” he said again in aegyo tone.

“Shiro..” Seohyun replied shortly.

She didn’t know what happened with him, who suddenly asked about her past so easily like that.

“Who is your first love?” then he asked her directly.

But Seohyun silenced. She considered to answer it or no.

“Who is your first love?” he repeated stubbornly. It seemed like he became impatient.

But Seohyun still silenced.

“Who is your first boyfriend?” then he changed the question. He really sounded like a kid who wanted something so badly by asking her like that.

Seohyun took a deep breath by his childish question. She knew it very well, he would keep asking until he got what he wanted. Yes, he is a Crown Prince after all…

“Cho Kyuhyun…” she finally said.

“Jinjja? Nugu? Cheot sarang? Cheot namchin?” Yonghwa asked further as he became excited.

Seohyun just rolled her eyes to see him like that. He acted as if it didn’t matter for him, because if it was her, she didn’t want to know about his past relationship at all. She was basically a jealous type of girlfriend. She just didn’t want to show him about that side of her yet.

“Cheot namchin.” She replied shortly in the end.

“Jinjja? But wait, I feel like I’ve heard his name somewhere…” Yonghwa mumbled as he started to think. “Cho Kyuhyun? That genius violinist?” then he asked again when he finally remembered him.

Seohyun just nodded lightly.

“Whoaa daebak. I don’t expect your first boyfriend is a famous musician.” Yonghwa was impressed by that fact. “So, he is your cheot sarang too?”

“Ani~ I was not that lucky to get my first love as my first boyfriend.” Seohyun said as she giggled lightly. If she thought about that again, it was so funny for her. She was indeed just a kid back then. She accepted Cho Kyuhyun’s confession just because she was so desperate towards Jung Yunho who never saw her as a woman.

“Then who is your cheot sarang?” Yonghwa was still curious.

Does he really want to talk about this farther? Seohyun asked inwardly.

“Jung Yunho…”

It took several seconds before Yonghwa asked, “Jung Yunho? The heir apparent of RMF?” He sounded shocked this time.

“Yep…” Joohyun said as she sighed deeply. “Jung Yunho, the heir apparent of Rise Maintenance Facility who just got married to Kwon Boa last week.” She added bitterly. “Do you know that he was two timing me and Kwon Boa before? I felt so guilty towards her after I knew it. I was just a kid back then, who was falling into his lie easily. It was so fortunate that I found it before Kwon Boa knows about us. She is his official girlfriend since the beginning. It would make me looked like the homewrecker in their relationship if she finds it.”

“So you dated Jung Yunho after you broke up with Cho Kyuhyun?” Yonghwa asked again as he looked super curious.

“Yes. I dated Cho Kyuhyun in my second year in High School, but I was still falling in love deeply with Jung Yunho at that time. After one year, I broke up with him because he wanted to sleep with me, when Appa just gave me a purity ring at that time.” Seohyun giggled again as she explained it. “I’m so innocent back then. I really – really tried my best to keep my ity because of that ring.”

“Yahh! You’re nappeun yeoja, jinjja! How come you played with Cho Kyuhyun’s heart like that?” Yonghwa scolded her as he chuckled. “But it seemed like Jung Yunho finally fell in love with you?”

“Actually I don’t know. Was he really falling in love with me back then? Or he just didn’t want to lose his fans.” Seohyun replied nonchalantly. “He knew exactly that I liked him so much. But he always saw me as a kid. Until I was in third year, he finally realized that I was not a kid anymore.”

“Aigoo~ poor, uri Joohyunnie~” Yonghwa said as he rubbed Seohyun’s back warmly. “You might be so broken heart after you broke up with him.”

“Yes, so much~” she admitted it easily but giggled again. “I was not in the right mind until my first year in college…”

 “I dated Cha Hakyeon in my first year in college. Do you know him? He is a famous idol right now. He was majoring in Acting before he left DGU to debut in VIXX.” Without she realized it, she was drowned in her own past as she kept explained it to Yonghwa. She forgot that she refused to tell him about her past before.

“He kept confessing to me, until I felt so sick of him, and accepted him to just make him shut his mouth. But I was wrong. His mouth will never be closed. I never meet someone who talks too much like him before. And one week after I said yes, I left him.” Seohyun added as she laughed so hard because of that.

But Yonghwa just blinked by Seohyun further explanation. He then sat up and looked at Seohyun.

“…Cho Kyuhyun, Jung Yunho, Cha Hakyeon, and then Shim Changming…so you had four relationships before?” Yonghwa asked in disbelief.

She didn’t know why, but Yonghwa’s surprised expression at that time was so funny in her eyes. “Ne~” she replied simply.

“Then who got your first kiss?” Yonghwa asked, but in serious tone.

“It’s Kyuhyun of course…” Seohyun replied calmly.

“How deep your relationship with him and Yunho back then?” he asked further.

Wae – wae? What happen with his sudden mood changed? Seohyun felt nervous out of sudden.

“I told you before that I tried my best to keep my ity when I was still in High School…”

“How deep?” but Yonghwa repeated his question.

Seohyun gulped by his sternly gaze. “It was just kiss, not more than that…”

“With Haekyeon?”

“Yahh! I dated him for just one week, what would happen in that short time dating?” Seohyun replied as she giggled, tried to melt situation.

“Then Changmin…?”

Joohyun gulped again, felt really nervous. He was obviously so jealous by her past.

But it was him who insisted to know from the beginning, right? Seohyun stated inwardly.

“Yahh! Do you really need to ask so detail like that?” Seohyun tried to avoid it in the end. “It’s not fair. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter