Six

Dragon Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fateful kiss has made Chanyeol really dizzy. Very pleasantly dizzy, in fact. He would trade anything just to put himself in an endless loop that has him kissing his very own Prince charming forever. It was so special because the kiss wasn’t a hot and y kiss like those sloppy ones that Chanyeol has seen in some videos that he has watched to explore the world of adults even though he was just barely a teen then.

He knew that it had happen in mere seconds but for Chanyeol, everything was played in slow motion the moment that he has locked eyes with Yifan. The longing and desperate look that he has seen in those deep and mysterious eyes rendered Chanyeol immobile. More so when he felt hands cupping his face and tilting his head upwards. Something flashed in the Prince’s eyes that made Chanyeol shiver a little. It was the look of claiming. At that moment, he felt that he belonged to Yifan and Yifan belonged on him. Cheesy as it is, it felt magical with all the fireworks and . He could hardly contest that because he himself knows that his existence is a part of one big fiction because Park Chanyeol can create fire out of nowhere and control it.

That kiss also told him that his very own fire is the Dragon Fire.

Yifan’s Dragon couldn’t agree more when he had involuntarily growled ‘mine’ on those lips that he felt compelled to claim. The Dragon was exultant at the feeling of being totally complete after getting in touch with the Dragon Fire.

They were very much lost into the way they took each other’s lips that they did not notice a flabbergasted Kyungsoo who was frozen in shock a mere meter away from the kissing couple and Jongin yelling for the Prince who had suddenly gone berserk and stormed upstairs. They were also weren’t aware that Jongin had to drag Kyungsoo outside of the room and called for Yixing just to return him back to normal. It was easy to just let themselves succumb to the primal pull that Chanyeol and Yifan were feeling so they let themselves be.

Until they heard an outraged battle cry coming from downstairs.

Yifan was the one who pulled away but rested his forehead on Chanyeol who was breathing heavily and starting to warm up in an alarming temperature. His Dragon needed to comfort the Fire for it has been agitated because of the sudden presence of the Frost Mage and the Prince didn’t even try to fight his other self as it took over him and his thumb brushed along Chanyeol’s lips that formed into a pout.

Annoyed by the interruption, the owner of the house turned his head a little and kissed the palm that was still on his face and slid off his bed to see what has caused the noise that has shortened his realized fantasy. Of course, it is Zitao and he is threatening to smash his tv once more. The General looked livid and betrayed as Junmyeon was holding him back.

“How dare that contraption house a minion of the Frost Mage?!” Zitao boomed and held his stick like a javelin and aiming to pierce Chanyeol’s beloved piece of technology and he had to save it.

Chanyeol looked at his tv screen to see what has seemed to have offended Zitao and he rolled his eyes and controlled his foot from stomping like a whiny . On the screen is Anna trying to coax Elsa into coming out of her room.

“Did you just see what that evil woman has done to her sister? She has shot her with a frost spell. Unforgivable!”

“Zitao,” the cold calmness and authority that weighed that single word seemed to have made time stop. “What is this ruckus all about?” Chanyeol’s tensed shoulders immediately melted when he felt a hand on the small of his back and he wanted to do cartwheels right there, at that instant. He kept himself in check though because since he feels like his ability is going haywire after being released after a long time.

“I apologize, your highness,” it was Junmyeon who bowed. ”I asked Kyungsoo to help me turn the tv on and then this oaf…” he pointed at Zitao who was hanging his head, “…. Has started to throw a tantrum over the image on the screen. I told him that it’s not real but he didn’t listen to me!”

“General Zitao,” Yifan snapped and the said soldier quickly made his way to the Prince. “You are acting childish over something mundane.”

“I deeply apologize, sir,” Zitao spoke in a nearly trembling voice. He had been very much jumpy ever since they have arrived there. And to add that Jongin said that they Frost Mage is here, has gotten into the young General’s head. He lowered his head more and almost getting to his knees to accept the punishment for being incompetent but it never came. Instead, warm hands gripped the top of his arms and urged him to look up only to see a blinding smile.

Something inside the General has been touched and all his worries were gone. It was a warmth that fills you up in a good way, like the heat from a fire place and the steam that comes off a newly cooked food. He felt energized and it’s amazing. It wasn’t too hard to return the smile that their host is offering him and he didn’t even bother questioning what is happening to him and why he is feeling this way at the touch of Chanyeol. He caught the Prince’s eyes though but he was looking with fascination on the person holding on him at the moment.

“You have to excuse Kyungsoo and his love for Frozen,” Chanyeol giggled and heard a protest that was cut and he made a mental note of thanking Jongin for taking care of his bestfriend with violent tendencies. “Just don’t hurt the tv, okay?”

“Chanyeol,” it was the stern commander voice that called to him and Chanyeol faced Yifan who was looking at him with disapproval but with a hint of wonder. That kiss really did things unimaginable and simply mind blowing.

“Yifan just let it go,” he sighed tiredly but he picked up a muffled giggle at the background. He turned to see Kyungsoo actually smiling and holding back more of his giggles until he realized why his reason was acting like this. They shared a knowing look and both opened their mouths just to sing

‘Let it go! Let it go! Can’t hold me back anymore..!’

 

Minseok, Luhan and Sehun has parked their car a few ways away from an old yet elegant looking mansion where the Frost Mage has told them to go. Minseok has convinced Luhan that they use his car in search for the Dragonians that was surprisingly just close by because he didn’t want any use of Magic to alert any of them, especially the Healer that was with them. To be honest, he was expecting to have asked help from Sehun with summoning a searching spell and he was even prepared to travel out of the country because who knows to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter