Two

Dragon Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Kyungsoo has so not kindly helped Chanyeol back into his fluffy towel, the right thing that he should’ve done is to drive the five strange good-looking guys who just appeared on his backyard without any warning whatsoever. But something inside him (or maybe it was Kyungsoo’s not so light punch on his balls) that made him crazed for he rushed to his room and grabbed the first articles of clothing that he has laid his hands to (thankfully they were a plain shirt and an old sweatpants), hurriedly put them on him and sprinted to the back door to greet his visitors, as his bestfriend had regarded them. Kyungsoo has trailed after him of course, muttering lowly about how stupid his bestfriend could get by entertaining possible psychopaths and serial killers like they are their best buddies.

Chanyeol knows that his bestfriend makes utterly complete sense but something, something inside him, is making him do such and that gut feel is the only thing that he holds onto. Was it worth risking his life and his bestfriend’s? He can’t be sure about that though.

Did Chanyeol expect for the group of five to just stay put and wait for him to welcome them or something? Yes, he did that’s why he is a little disappointed when  the only person that hasn’t moved from his spot previously is the guy with curly hair that looked bouncy and he assumes that would look caramelly under proper lighting.

 “I ask for pardon for our intrusion into your lands, sir,” the guy started and he has this dimples that appear even if he was merely talking. “But please do tell us if this is Pyrenia.”

The owner of the house was at a loss for words. Never had he encountered a person speaking so formally in a casual conversation. Even his parents who are definitely rich doesn’t talk to their business partners like that. And what in the hell is this Pyrex thingy that the curly haired guy has asked about?

“Sir?”

“I don’t think that this is Pyrenia, Yixing,” a guy who is just a little bit taller than Kyungsoo spoke up as he approached the curly haired guy (he’s probably the Yixing guy) and looked at Chanyeol warily. Chanyeol, on the other hand felt a small hand on his back and clutched his shirt there. He knows that it is Kyungsoo and his bestfriend is wary of these people too, he is sure.

“Ohh, in what country are we in, then?” Yixing tilted his head towards the guy who approached him and he was answered with a shrug and a sigh.

“I can answer that,” Chanyeol raised his hand and the duo turned their heads towards him and averted their gazes who looked embarrassed. They’re probably reminded of his little ‘show’ a few minutes ago. He cleared his throat awkwardly. “You are here in Korea.”

“Chromenia? I think this land is too dark to be in Chromenia,” a guy wielding a sword (Chanyeol flinched a little and Kyungsoo pressed himself behind his bestfriend) with a slightly darker skin frowned and he raised an eyebrow at Chanyeol that made him feel like he is being inadequate.

“I-I said that you are in Korea and not… that,” Chanyeol still spoke and it earned him a whimper from his bestfriend. The little guy must’ve felt the imposing aura of the group that he has tried to ignore. Do Kyungsoo is rarely scared of anything and when he is, it is serious.

“This is not a place from our world,” the Blonde God has finally spoken and god, his voice is like honey and deeply rich. The guy with a serious issue with eyebags joined them shortly and skeptically looked at the guy with the sword.

“Is the Prince making sense, Jongin? He might’ve hit his head during the travel here,” Eyebags guy scoffed and Yixing and the other short guy gasped and looked at Blonde God (he was just addressed as a prince too, a part of Chanyeol’s brain swooned) like he will explode or something but there was no reaction.

“I’m not entirely certain,” this Jongin/sword guy squinted his eyes on the Eyebags guy. “I didn’t think that my Magic is strong enough to make us travel in between worlds. And please don’t try to aggravate the Prince,” Jongin tucked as an afterthought.

“The Fire is here,” Blonde God quietly murmured and the four people with him looked half-hopeful and half-doubtful. Chanyeol’s knees staggered and he tried his best to keep on his poker face. A tingling sensation spread on his palm and he curled it into a fist and worked on calming his breathing.

“Are you sure, your highness?”

“Yes, Junmyeon. I can’t really explain but my Dragon has brought us here and there ought to be a reason for that.”

“If that’s the case then lead the way, sir.”

“Please, Zitao. We had been on a draining journey. We could put the quest off for tomorrow. Jongin’s body must have taken the most impact if he did bring us to another world.”

“Thank you, Yixing.”

“Then it is decided. We take rest for the night and set out for the quest first thing in the morning.”

“Understood, your highness.”

The two bestfriends just stood there fascinated at the exchange of words in between these five guys in front of them. Nobody dared to move an inch from where they are standing close together. Chanyeol’s mind came up blank as his gaze kept on coming back to the Blonde God who seemed to be a prince too while Kyungsoo is contemplating on dashing inside the house and calling the police but he just can’t leave Chanyeol there in the presence of people with weapons and looking like they came to life from a video game.

“Sir?” the guy called Yixing spoke to Chanyeol once again and the college student was taken aback, literally taking a step back and he almost fell over Kyungsoo if not for the Sword guy holding the wide-eyed boy steady by the tops of his arms.

“Were you hurt?” Kyungsoo’s kind of savior asked him with sincere eyes and he could only shake his head slowly, a little afraid that if he didn’t, he will be Soo on Skewers by tomorrow. The guy then gave him a curt nod and pulled him a little closer to him and away from his bestfriend before letting go of him. The Sword guy then returned to his place beside the tall blonde guy who seemed to be in deep thought.

“We better get going and look for someplace to stay for the night,” the other short guy suggested and Eyebags guy seemed to agree with him. The strangers exchanged a silent conversation among them and after a minute, they were all turning around and heading b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter