Seventeeen

Dragon Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Kyungsoo is ecstatic is an understatement. The moment that he has felt Jongin’s presence inside his head, he wanted to just cry his heart out there because Jongin is just near and he knows that the General misses him as much as he does. Luckily, it was just Sehun who was with him when he felt the connection come to life because they main villain with squinty, feline eyes and Luhan has gone out to do something about their soon-to-be visitors.

“Sehun,” he called and the younger took the place beside him and regarded him with a calm expression. “Can you help me get out of here?”

Sehun pursed his lips. After his conversation with Kyungsoo just a while ago made him realize a few things. Like why the is he trying to keep Kyungsoo there with him still. Minseok has already told them that his ‘enemies’ are already there so it doesn’t really matter if Kyungsoo is there. He believes that his hyung was not stupid enough to believe that they Dragonian Prince will just willingly trade the other tall guy with the Fire. From what Sehun has heard from Luhan, those two are lovers.

And another reason he realized is that a part of him has grown attached to the big-eyed elder and he wants him to be safe after all of these mess. If he is being honest, this is way too dramatic and it only happens on tv but then he can’t really be a judge of that since he could manipulate air at will. So hearing this request torn him internally. If he helps Kyungsoo, the elder will be reunited with his boyfriend and friends while Luhan and Minseok will probably be mighty pissed at him.

If he will deny the other, there’s a high chance that the short friendship that they shared will be blown by the wind and he will lose the chance of having an option to make moving on easily but that will earn him good points on Luhan’s favor. He studied the pregnant guy in front of him and he felt a little crept out that Kyungsoo seems to know what he’s thinking of. He couldn’t look away though and he might as well be just honest to keep things from being complicated.

He saw the other’s face contort in a repressed grin and Kyungsoo laid down the bed with shining eyes. Sehun looked at him weirdly and he just simply grinned on the younger.

“Do you want to come with me, Sehun?” Kyungsoo offered as he took one of the younger’s hands in his.

“Come with you where? And why, hyung?”

“Come with me back to my friends because you don’t deserve all these . It’s not your battle to fight, Sehun,” the elder squeezed his hand tenderly.

Sehun pulled his hand slowly and ignored the pout that Kyungsoo made. “I don’t think I can, hyung. Though thanks for the offer.”

Kyungsoo sighed and he propped himself up with his elbows. “Because of Luhan?”

“I don’t think I could give up on him just yet. I mean, you told me to confess properly, right?”

The other looked confused. “Really?”

“Wow, hyung. We were just talking about that before Luhan and Minseok hyung came here,” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Well, I take that back. Don’t do it, Sehun. You’ll just get dumped… I think…”

“Hyung, you kinda sound desperate to get me to come with you,” he turned his head on the smaller male who is now sitting cross legged beside him. “Don’t tell me you like me?” he teased.

“As if!” Kyungsoo snorted and hit Sehun’s back with force that made the other tumble forward. “You’re nowhere near Jongin’s level so please…”

“Then why do you want me to come with you?”

Kyungsoo looked sheepish then. “I’m not sure,” he smiled and Sehun is so near to cooing at the elder. He heard that pregnant people get moody and if this is the extent of Kyungsoo’s moodiness, the world should wish for all pregnant people to be like Kyungsoo. “I think that you’re a good person and I want to help you. I feel comfortable around you even though we’re practically strangers. Intuition, maybe?”

“Soo! You’re so unfair!” came a whining protest and Kyungsoo tsked as he scooted closer to Sehun. “I’ve been the one begging for your favor and Sehun gets it when he didn’t do anything?!”

“Maybe because Sehun isn’t doing anything stupid, Luhan,” Kyungsoo shot at the blonde who feigned pain on his features.

“But still..!”

Kyungsoo leaned nearer to Sehun’s ear and whispered, “How could you even stand that?” Sehun just shrugged and watched the other in amusement but he tensed when Luhan’s grumbling turned into smirk.

“You better be a good boy, sweetie. We’re moving,” Luhan walked around to yank Kyungsoo away from Sehun and glared at the smaller who felt a little intimidated. “Your boyfriend’s already trying to sneak in.”

Yeah, I know, Kyungsoo thought but he just stayed silent as he checked at the back of his mind that Jongin is indeed putting effort into getting nearer. He’s slowly mapping the place so that it’ll be easier for him to Portal his way around. The rest are behind him and Jongin reassured him that he will be rescued.

Sehun put his hand on Luhan’s arm. “Let me bring him,” he gave the elder a firm look and they locked gazes for a little while. Kyungsoo is shifting his gaze between the two of them, finding the situation interesting. “I think Minseok hyung needs you more so just leave Kyungsoo hyung with me.”

“Fine,” Luhan relented. “Thank your y that I’m even giving in so you better put out,” he smirked at the younger flirtatiously.

“Thanks, Lu.”

“And that is the lamest pickup line to get laid that I’ve ever heard,” Kyungsoo cringed and threw Luhan a scandalized look.

“At least it’s effective,” Luhan winked at Sehun who flinched.

“It’s gross,” Kyungsoo shot back.

“Oh, it up, Kyungsoo. I bet your boyfriend doesn’t even know how to use pickup lines.”

“He doesn’t need any stupid pickup lines to get laid, Luhan. We love each other and that’s enough reason.”

Luhan rolled his eyes. “I’m sorry. I forgot you’re into ing sappiness. Maybe we’re just not meant to be.”

“Yeah, we’re not but maybe you’re meant for somebody else. Though I feel bad for them already.”

Luhan stuck his tongue out at Kyungsoo who returned it immediately. Sehun cleared his throat to stop the two. “We’re going somewhere, Lu?”

“Ah, yes. Wait,” Luhan raised his hand and conjured a Portal in front of them and through it, Kyungsoo could see a snow covered plain. He shivered at the cold air that blew from the Portal.

“You want me to ing die by freezing, Luhan?!” Kyungsoo burst upon realizing that his clothes aren’t really theirs.

“Sehun will make sure that you won’t freeze to death, Mama, so off you go,” he extended his left arm to gesture them to go through first. “I trust you with him, Sehunnie.”

“Okay, hyung,” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter