Pyriel and Aeriel

Dragon Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol never thought that he would get happier after he and Yifan had gotten together. That was all he could've asked for in his life. But he was wrong and he has never wantes to be this wrong ever.

Because his lovely daughters has just made him the happiest guy in existence and the knowledge that he has his own family to look after and belong to has become his reason for waking up for another day and live through it to the next.

The first thing that he does when he wakes up every morning is to check for his two angels on their cradles at the foot of the bed that he shares with Yifan. It was amazing how his little girls are not the usual babies who wakes up in the middle of the night crying and waiting to be fed or for some reason.

It took them three days to come up with the name for his twins and he saw how pressured the Prince has looked all those times. He chuckled softly as he remembered how many names Yifan has listed down, not counting those that his friends has supplied. But in the end, he was the one who made the decision that made Yifan a little sulky because he was supposed to name their daughters.

But then, he couldn't argue when Chanyeol has explained how he came up with the names.

Pyriel and Aeriel.

Fire angel and Air angel.

Or they're close enough.

Nonetheless, Yifan agreed to the names and that is all that is needed and they perfectly suited their little angels though it kind of conflicted with Sehun's Magic but then Yifan just shrugged over the matter since it is still relevant to his Dragon's flight.

Chanyeol hovered over Pyriel and as if she sensed him near, her little fist raised to her eyes and she slowly opened them, using her fist to block some light. He immediately cooed at the sight leading to Aeriel squirming in her cradle and yawning as she woke up as well.

Pyriel raised her hands, opening and closing them. A gesture that Chanyeol knew his daugther wants to be carried. He humored her and carefully hooked his hands under her armpits and slowly pulled her up. He thanked his long fingers because he was still able to reach the back of her bead to support it in case Pyriel leans her little head back abruptly.

When Pyriel was settled in his arms, he looked down at Aeriel who was eyeing him with a frown and pout. At first, he thought that his daughter was being jealous of her twin but then she also makes that face when Pyriel is right beside her. The frown and pout for Aeriel means that she's hungry.

He praised himself for thinking ahead of time as he was able to smuggle some baby things with their things before they travelled to Dragonia. At least, his daughters won't have to be fed magically by some Healer. They put the Dragonian's baby formula into the baby bottles that he has brought and had he known that he was having twins, he would've brought the entire baby section of their department store.

Chanyeol took one bottle by the dresser and tipped it down until the was clamped in between Aeriel's lips and her hands grabbing the sides of the bottle. They are only a week and few days old but Chanyeol feels that they are acting like six month olds. He sighed because Yifan has told him about this. How thier daughters will grow fast and then as they reach the age of maturity, their growth slows down.

They have different notions of age there in Dragonia and their measurement of time is quite different. Even if they are using seconds, minutes, hours and years and others, their concept of time is much slower than he is accustomed to. But according to Luhan, who was told by Minseok the Frost Mage, time in Dragonia is just the same pace as in Earth. It's just that Dragonians age really, really slowly (like 10 Earth years equals 1 in Dragonia) after they have grown to about sixteen in Earth years where the growth of a child is ten times faster than on Earth.

So in a little more than a year and a half, Chanyeol will have teenagers to raise.

He shuddered at the possibilities. He just hopes that Dragonian teenagers aren't as wild as the teenagers that Chanyeol has come to know in his twenty years back on Earth.

His reverie was interrupted when he heard the sheets rustling and a soft groan coming from the just awakened Prince. One look to check at Aeriel, who was still happily feeding, he walked over to the side of Yifan and sat there with Pyriel eyeing his other father with interest.

 "You are up early, my sweet," Yifan remarked with his unusually deeper voice. Chanyeol chuckled and reached out to pat Yifan's cheek.

"Someone has to make sure our daughters ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter