Final

Dragon Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this is not the latest update guys. But this is the last. Huhuhu

Go check Thirty One first before proceeding to this. Thank you so much for all your support and for putting up with me until here.

HAPPY KRISYEOL MONTH, you guys!

 

“I did not sign up for this!” Chanyeol whined and pouted as he looked over a few meters in front of him and saw his daughters playing. He doesn’t mind that they are still playing, what with them looking like twelve year-olds when in fact they are just about to celebrate their first birthday a few days from then. It’s just that they are playing with a boy and a guy who seems to already be permanent fixtures in their family.

Kyungsoo could only sigh in defeat beside his bestfriend as he looked longingly on his son who has shot right up and is almost as tall as he is. He shuddered to think what would happen in the next six months because according to Yixing, the growth spurt is still about to happen and even though Kyungsoo feels sour about it, he knew that his son will be getting his father’s height. Much to Jongin’s smugness.

At least, their son’s temperament follows after his and that is what he uses against the General. He loves it when he and Jongsoo gangs up on Jongin who could do nothing but pout and sulk while they cackle evilly at how ironic he is acting.

But he can’t feel remotely happy when he could see how his son is pining over Aeriel. Much to his irritation, his son naturally gravitates towards the girl and vice versa. Jongin understands his sentiment but that scene is not really new for the Dragonian because he has seen that happen back in their own land.

Well, at least Chanyeol has it harder because he doesn’t have to deal with a villain-turned-hero.

“Hey, babe,” Jongin whispered against his ear and instead of jumping from surprise, he finds comfort in it. He let the tanned male wrapped his arms around his waist and lean his head on his shoulder. “Everything good?”

Kyungsoo sighed. “Yeah, except that our baby is growing up too fast!” he pouted. “I was expecting waiting for fifteen more years before I deal with girls but look!” he pointed an accusing finger to Aeriel and Jongsoo who were now sitting together with an earpod for each of them.

“I see no problem with that,” Jongin pecked the side of his neck. “If you want a baby to take care of, we could always make one again,” he hinted with a sly smile. He hates it that whenever he and Kyungsoo are making love (he was chastised from using the f word), the other makes his use ‘protection’, as Kyungsoo would call it. He hates that slippery thing, in all honesty and he knows that he is not the only one with the same sentiments.

Kyungsoo blushed and slapped the arm resting on his torso. “Shut up!”

But Chanyeol heard them both and scowled. “Sheesh, get a room,” he protested and directed his scowl to Minseok and Pyriel who are playfully throwing balls of fire and snow at each other. Before Kyungsoo could protest, he was being pulled into a Portal by Jongin and in a blink they were gone.

“Where did they go, my sweet?” Yifan took Kyungsoo’s place and pulled Chanyeol for a kiss on his forehead. “Is everything well, love?” he asked when the other remained quiet.

“Our baby girl’s won’t be needing us soon,” he whined against Yifan’s arm. The latter lifted that arm and let Chanyeol bury himself against his side.

“It does not make them love us less. You know that.”

Chanyeol nodded but he still can’t shake away the sadness that he feels. He is happy that his twins are acting like they never separated. It was difficult during the first hours of Pipi’s return but the hesitation melted sooner than he expected and he has Minseok to thank for that, actually. From then on, his lost daughter made up for the time that she wasn’t there. He was afraid at first that Riri will feel jealous of all the attention that her twin is getting but thanks to Jongsoo, she was quite distracted and accepting.

As if sensing his anxiety, both of his girls looked at where their Papa and Dada are and made their way to them with smiles on their faces. They raised their arms for them to be carried, a habit of theirs that is just endearing, and Chanyeol picked up Pipi and Riri went to her Papa.

“How are our princesses doing?” Yifan asked as he kissed Aeriel’s cheek. Knowing his daughter, Chanyeol spun Pyriel a little so that she could also be kissed on her cheek. Their girls giggled at the same time and even though they look exactly the same, you could easily tell them apart. Aeriel is growing up to be picking up more of Chanyeol and Pyriel is following after Yifan.

While Aeriel got her Dada’s smile, Pyriel got their Papa’s regal aura. Also that Aeriel took after the Dragons while Pyriel is more on the Fire Magic. It was a balance that made things easier.

It was Aeriel who spoke first. “Good, Papa! Jongie and I played with Pipi and Seokkie!” she smiled at her sister who returned it just as cutely.

“Yes, Papa. Riri was flying around and Jongie made us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter